DECKHANDS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 229 of 229)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

Don in Trenton, Georgia

35 months ago

I need work. I am a very hard worker. I dont drink or use drugs. I dont smoke but I do dip. I am an intelligent man with a strong back and I am very willing to work hard. I would make a very good hand. No nonsense. I have a family to support and will travel and relocate during the seasons. I am actually from Alabama. I am 48 years old but in very good physical condition and there is nothing lacking about me. Please give me a chance to work for you. If you are serious about giving me steady work, I am willing to work for you 3 days FREE just to prove myself and then we can go from there. Some may think Im nuts for doing the 3 Day free thing but I am very serious about needing work and I am very confident that when you see my work you will be happy to have me as your hand. Please just email me at donkennedy97@yahoo.com and if your serious I will give you my phone number by email so that you can contact me and talk to me. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Frankie smith in Cincinnati, Ohio

35 months ago

Chris Sweezy in Huntington, West Virginia said: Recently Out of the Army. I am looking for a deckhand job in the Wv tristate area

Ya I'm from tri state apply at Campbell's there always hiring I work here located right out side of little washington

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frankie smith in Cincinnati, Ohio

35 months ago

daniel minchew in Jacksonville, Florida said: can anyone tell me why do you need a valid driver license to work on a tugboat?

U don't lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Trevis Sherman in Cut Off, Louisiana

35 months ago

I'm 18 years old, in serious need of a job and want to be a deckhand. No experience, but would hope someone can give me the opportunity at least.

Joseph B. Parrott in Kingsport, Tennessee

35 months ago

Interested in deck hand position. Experienced in welding and rigging via steel industry.

CADO in Beaumont, Texas

33 months ago

hello my name Roger Mercado (CADO) , i am prior service navy , i worked on a boat for 7 years and a machinist mate , unfortunately the military did not give any licencing towards any field
other than hydraulics , iam looking for a starting position or deckhand and i am waiting to hear from the uscg about a q-med license as entry level engine room mechanic . i have a TWIC card but i do not have a drivers license due to some minor tickets , wich is wahy i need a better paying job . please help a salty veteran who wants t be back aboard a ship , willing to travel anywhere near the gulf of mexico , galveston, louisiana, pt author , lake charles or even further

bernadette.merchant68@gmail.com in Meridian, Mississippi

32 months ago

Mr. Todd with Marine Consultant i would like to have yopu e-mail address so i may send you my resume, i've already sent my application back. Please call me or email me back with the information requested.

Thank you, Bernadette Merchant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

markallan1973@hotmail.co.uk in Aberdeen, United Kingdom

32 months ago

BJFisher81 in De Witt, Iowa said: Just wondering what would a deckhand do in the winter months? If you are a deckhand do u travel.

i would be interested in the deckhand job

Justin Downey in Tilton, Illinois

32 months ago

Okay I've been out of the army for going on 2 years now( honorable discharge) had a few run in with the law after I got out all misdemeanors (assault, drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license...didnt know it was suspended apparently i owed the dmv or whatever money but because of that they are resuspended..)I been trying to get on a tugboat for a while now and get my life straightened back out like it was while I was in the army I even have my twic already. I've always been a hard worker and on the job learner but becauuse I spent 3 years of my only work history that's been taxed in a job that has no relation to any civilian job I was a 13f forward observer for artillery nobody really looks my way even before the run ins with the law. Anyways I'm just trying to get my foot in the door I know it's a lot of hard work but I see it as my future career no matter how many times I get told we are not interested in you I just keep applying anyways if you think you can help out any info/ or even a job offer lol email me at justindowney21@gmail.com

alphonso ER in Houma, Louisiana

32 months ago

I`m looking for a deckhand job and im not going to stop!

Ona Kizis in New Caney, Texas

31 months ago

We are looking for experienced deckhands around the Gulf of Mexico for offshore work. Must have twic and reliable transportation. No entry level spots right now, sorry, but I'll let you all know if some comes up in the future. We are an employment agency, but we do not charge to look for work here. Only if you get a job and if you quit or get laid off we do NOT charge you any more days other than what you worked. Give us a try by filling out the application at: progressivemarineservice.com. REP: Ona

Capt Rob in Daleville, Alabama

31 months ago

4 years experience.

Credentials:

100 Ton Captain--2ND issue
TWIC
Gulf safe card
Hazwoper
Hydrogen sulfide card
Passport
MMC
STCW-95
Active secret clearance....Active Air Force guard member.

Turned down 9 jobs within 2 months,had surgery,will be released within two weeks. Ask me how companies are calling me.....I'll tell you,updated resume',consistently calling companies,going to classes for upgrades/certifications,searching the internet. The oil field is picking up,but if you have your requirements together,you'll get picked up and the most important one of all....STAY POSITIVE!!

Capt Rob in Daleville, Alabama

31 months ago

Do these comments get kicked off after so many months???? I have a list of nearly 30 companies for people to view for employment....FREE!!!

If anybody wants/needs these numbers let me know and I can email or list them on this forum.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

WEENY01200 in Jacksonville, Illinois

31 months ago

Capt Rob in Daleville, Alabama said: Do these comments get kicked off after so many months???? I have a list of nearly 30 companies for people to view for employment....FREE!!!

If anybody wants/needs these numbers let me know and I can email or list them on this forum.

Thanks

PLEASE SEND ME INFO ON THE COMPANYS HIRING..THANK YOU.

Anna Kumar in Evansville, Indiana

31 months ago

DAVID LEE JR. in New Orleans, Louisiana said: POSITIONS AND LOCATIONS

I am looking for a position as a cook/chef/kitchen manager on a tugboat. I am 53 yrs,old, 35+ yrs experience in all aspects of food service and management. I am able to relocate anywhere in the continental US.

Ona Kizis in New Caney, Texas

31 months ago

I have positions available for a land rig up in North Dakota. We are looking for cooks and utility hands, as well as chef managers and stewards. If you are willing to work with an agency, please send your resume to progressivemarineservice@yahoo.com. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anna Kumar in Evansville, Indiana

31 months ago

I am looking for a position as a cook/chef/kitchen mgr., on any tugboat. I am 53 yrs old with 35+ yrs experience in all aspects the food service industry. I have also owned and operated my own catering business in the past. I am able and willing to relocate anywhere in the contintal U.S.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LD in Miami, Florida

29 months ago

Can anyone tell me what companies hires "environmental consultants to oversee marine life" on dredgers? Thank You.

Hunter in Las Cruces, New Mexico

29 months ago

entry level, i would love the opportunity to be a deck hand, 20 years old experience in Alaska i'm a hard worker, i don't talk much but i'm friendly need to know more please email me hjlind@yahoo.com

Michael Waller in Acworth, Georgia

29 months ago

I am 31 years old with 9 kids, I have done construction and food service for most of my life and looking for an opportunity to do something with more manual labor involved, I have no experience but I am a quick learner. I can be ready to go in just a few hours notice. I can be reached at mak7420@Gmail.com or you can find me on face book

dondjr in Sterling, Illinois

28 months ago

Capt Rob in Daleville, Alabama said: Do these comments get kicked off after so many months???? I have a list of nearly 30 companies for people to view for employment....FREE!!!

Thanks

please post the info or e-mail please...Thanks

dondjr in Sterling, Illinois

28 months ago

Currently reside in Greenville, SC but will relocate to almost anywhere - if u provide transportation. I am looking for deckhand position. In good shape and work hard. Have experience with construction work but have never worked as a deckhand and would really like to have the chance to try it out. I am a quick learner. I do have felonies and at this time do not have a drivers license. Can be reached at dondjr73@yahoo.com the sooner the better. Thanks.....

CURTWARD in Fredericksburg, Virginia

28 months ago

Thanks

I WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY OF THE LIST YOU REPEATEDLY SPOKE OF. THANKS IN ADVANCE, CURTWARD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Spenc in Mobile, Alabama

25 months ago

I am an OS/entry level with no experience. I am willing to learn. I have all of my credentials and I have searched high and low for a deckhand job. If there are any captains or crew members that have any advice for me please contact me at cedricspencer@gmail.com.

Spenc in Mobile, Alabama

25 months ago

Sorry that is cedricspencer76@gmail.com.

mmacaluso

25 months ago

My name is Michael Macaluso. I am seeking an entry level position in the Marine Industry. I am 26 years old, in great shape, and willing to travel anywhere for the job. The life of a deck hand is the lifestyle I desire. I have consistent work history and have been a Warehouse Supervisor, Cook, and Shipping and Receiving Clerk. I have also been involved in construction and exterior painting industries.

I have no children, no spouse, and will have no problem relocating ASAP.

I am currently in the process of getting my TWIC card. I also posses a Class A CDL Permit in the state of Missouri.

If you are looking for a hard working and reliable employee, please contact me @ mmacaluso1@gmail.com I am willing to do whatever it takes to get my career started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Troy in Louisville, Kentucky

20 months ago

I am looking for an entry level OS/deckhand position. I have no prior experience working in the mariner industry but I am eager to learn and hard working. I have my MMD, TWIC and passport. I am 34 and in great shape for any kind of labor needed on a ship and I am very reliable. I have my own transportation and I am willing to relocate anywhere I would need to ASAP.

I also worked as a carpenter for 2 years and I am good with tools. I am single with no children so I can work any schedule needed no matter how long.

I just would love to get a chance to break into the mariner industry because I would love to work on the water. If you would like to contact me please do at niceday7@gmail.com

justin hickman in Texas

18 months ago

DAVID LEE JR. in New Orleans, Louisiana said: POSITIONS AND LOCATIONS

Hey my name is justin im 19 and I am very ambitious if u would get back wit me I live in wiggins ms and I am very interested in the job I have a lot of experience fishing but I don't have no experience on a shrimp boat I would love to learn im a great learner and a great worker

jeff obrien in joliet, Illinois

13 months ago

any thing out there on the water going good? been about 10 years since I was out my sea time wont be recognized and im 53 but I got oiler exp, and can still throw a line! have 15 years + on the inland rivers miss. ohio, and ill. lake mich. and the gulf!!

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.