looking for crew boat captain/deckhand job have all paper work to work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (34)

jmoore in Hammond, Indiana

67 months ago

how much does blessey marine deckhand pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Prof. Gringo in Mexico, Mexico

58 months ago

mickeyd in Des Plaines, Illinois said: I know Blessey Marine Services is always hiring, and we do have 28/14, or 20/10 schedules. It is not a fishing boat, or crew boat, we are a unit tow company dealing with Petroleum products. Contact Blessey.com for more information.

WTF? Why is the company ALWAYS hiring?

BIG redflag!

Think before you ACT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Prof. Gringo in Mexico, Mexico

58 months ago

jmoore in Hammond, Indiana said: how much does blessey marine deckhand pay?

Must not be enough if they are always hiring...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jj in Baytown, Texas

47 months ago

does anyone know of any hiring 4 deckhands in houston

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

KonaCap in Farmington, Minnesota

45 months ago

juangarcia1964@yahoo.com in Phoenix, Arizona said: i am looking for job position deck hand

Move to Kona and ask around at the harbor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jerry in Brooklyn, New York

45 months ago

My name is jerry I'm looking for work as a deckhand I have all of my paper work as far is my Twic and my Z-card.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Servet URAL in Izmir, Turkey

43 months ago

Chris Bane in Victoria, British Columbia said: I have a 100 ton US, twic and 20 years driving numerous vessels up to 65' power cats on Kauai, 6 yrs in the USCG. I also have a Canadian mates (near coastal), and Canadian 150 ton masters. US citizen.

Do any of the companies down south hire for 6wk/6wk, or 28/28?
And, do they hire out of state captains?

Thank you for any responses.

Good day Sir,

I am a Turkish captain and presently i am looking for a job as a "inland shipping boats" (on the rivers) captain in Europe or USA or Canada. Unfortunately i don't know whom i have to address to, as all the aggencies i have found in the internet are not refering to such jobs.

Will much appreciate your assistance.

Best Regards
Servet URAL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Servet URAL in Augsburg, Germany

40 months ago

Hello!

I retired fm T.Navy in this year at 15 th April. I worked about 12 yera at the sea. I worked to be Captain for seven years before and three different class ship to be C/O. My last rank was Captain.

Now I have Oceangoingmaster (Captain) Lisence and GOC. I can work all the waters and on all the boats or ships. I have joined in this year all the internatioanl certificate program for STCW.

Now I ve been in Heidelberg for Deutsch course. I thought that I work at hte rivers in Europe. (Inland Shipping as you know)

I graduadet fm Naval Academy in 1980. I have a EU Law Master Diploma. My birth date is 05.07.1962. My last rank is Captain when I didn t retired before. I have not any problem.

I divorced before 2 years. Now I am alone.

Thank you. Have a good day.

Capt. Servet URAL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

timothy in Long Beach, New York

40 months ago

I juut had a baby girl looking for a job as a Ordinary seamen deckhand can any one HELP!!!! ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

gökhan in Eskisehir, Turkey

40 months ago

Servet URAL in Augsburg, Germany said: Hello!

I retired fm T.Navy in this year at 15 th April. I worked about 12 yera at the sea. I worked to be Captain for seven years before and three different class ship to be C/O. My last rank was Captain.

Now I have Oceangoingmaster (Captain) Lisence and GOC. I can work all the waters and on all the boats or ships. I have joined in this year all the internatioanl certificate program for STCW.

Now I ve been in Heidelberg for Deutsch course. I thought that I work at hte rivers in Europe. (Inland Shipping as you know)

I graduadet fm Naval Academy in 1980. I have a EU Law Master Diploma. My birth date is 05.07.1962. My last rank is Captain when I didn t retired before. I have not any problem.

I divorced before 2 years. Now I am alone.

Thank you. Have a good day.

Capt. Servet URAL

Hello Sir. ı am Gökhan in Eskişehir in Turkey. ı am glider pilot and ı have been workıng as flight instructor for Turkish Aeouronauticial Assosiation for 6 years and also ı have ppl. ı have about 1000 hoursh with sevearal glider types. and ı oulwd like to be an airlines pilot. ı thınk my english greammer is good but ı cant speak english very fluently and fastly. so ı have been planning to go to Amerika for7 mounths to improve my english and also ı ve been thinking that ı will be able to work in America. Might you help me please about these topicks and give me your advisces ? ı am so thankful yoour understanding and help. ı hope we can see again as soon as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Capt.Servet URAL in Germany

40 months ago

Hello Gokhan!

I am not any idea about the airlines..I m so sorry.. But I think that to spek face to face better. You can show your Pilot license and the courses before you joined them. They usually prefer these. Und surfen bitte in Internet! Alles Gute!

Viel Glück!

Capt.S.U.

Mark Martin

40 months ago

timothy in Long Beach, New York said: I juut had a baby girl looking for a job as a Ordinary seamen deckhand can any one HELP!!!! ME

You can find work possibly in the gulf of Mexico.You will need a twic card before anyone will talk to you.

40 months ago

Thanks i have my Zcard/Merchant Mariners Document and my TWIC Card do you know any one i could call for work please HELP!!!!!!! Thank you

40 months ago

Thanks Mark i do have my Zcard/MMD and TWIC card do you know any one i could call or any company i could try Thank timoty fairless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

capt.Mark Martin in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

My best advicw is to try head hunters.Here are some good companies that have found a lot of mariners work,Compass Marine,Boat crews,Seaport Marine.They charge a fee you pay them as you go,it's better than sitting on the beach. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Thank you very much Capt Martin

40 months ago

Thank you very much Capt Martin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

capt.Mark Martin in Chattanooga, Tennessee

39 months ago

can't get email through to you.Interested in capt job.Please send email with contact info to captmartin07@hotmail.com

Edward in Athens, Greece

34 months ago

Hi
I have an RYA yacht masters license good for 200 gt for both power and sail.
I am in Greece and looking for something in USA.
Are there jobs out there?

hudson in Slidell, Louisiana

33 months ago

seeking a position offshore or deckhand as a entry level position. Have my TWIC AND MERCHANT MARINE PAPER. OPENING TO ANY POSITION THAT PAYS WELL AND WELL HELP TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY.
YOU WANT BE DISAPPOINTED

Greg, in northern Michigan. in Alpena, Michigan

32 months ago

My family and I relocating to San Diego California, I am a new mariner with my Z-card MMC, TWIC, and full passport. Does anybody know of an open position for deckhand/ ordinary seaman? I am available immediately and I'm ok with being out to sea for long periods of time just looking to start out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Greg, in northern Michigan. in Alpena, Michigan said: My family and I relocating to San Diego California, I am a new mariner with my Z-card MMC, TWIC, and full passport. Does anybody know of an open position for deckhand/ ordinary seaman? I am available immediately and I'm ok with being out to sea for long periods of time just looking to start out.

Yes you should be able to find work in the gom.I suggest looking to seacore marine or edison cheoust miss spelled.hope that helps. Capt Mark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Greg, in northern Michigan. in Alpena, Michigan

32 months ago

capt.Mark Martin in Chattanooga, Tennessee said: Yes you should be able to find work in the gom.I suggest looking to seacore marine or edison cheoust miss spelled.hope that helps. Capt Mark

Thanks Capt Mark, I appreciate your help. Not having much luck looking out west I may have to just stay in Michigan and hope that one of the great lakes companies will eventually be hiring, I just need to get some experience under my belt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Just to let you know,you work 28days on and 14 days off.I travel from T.N to Naw Orleans.where a company driver picks me up and takes me to my vessel.

arief ahmad in Satellite Provider

30 months ago

good day mr.
I'm arief i have sea experience as able seaman,and i also have sertificate program of stcw.if you any job for me,please recruite me,

capt.Mark Martin

29 months ago

antonio zorrilla in Passaic, New Jersey said: My name is antonio I'm looking for work as a deckhand I have all of my paper work as far is my Twic and my Z-card. help me .

The maritime companys are hiring now in the gom.Even in experienced hands.

sea tow jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida

29 months ago

Looking for a Captain for jacksonville area reply to seatowjax840@bellsouth.net

dben in Pensacola, Florida

29 months ago

Hi my name Drake. Ian looking for an ordinary seaman position, I have my twic, mmc, and stcw 95.....does anyone know who is hiring entry level ordinary seaman or deckhand postions?

29 months ago

Western Legend Shipping in Svendborg, Denmark said: We are one of the leading manning agents in South Asia, with an established reputation for providing competent seafarers for over a decade. Our crew pool consisting of 1500 qualified and competent seafarers who possess a wealth of experience and of whom, approximately 350 seafarers are at sea, at any given time

The Company has in place a well-defined selection procedure which ensures that only the most qualified and best disciplined seafarers are recruited.

I am interested in working ouy of the country,currently employed as capt. on 172 ft crewboat.

James in Larose, Louisiana

29 months ago

100 Ton Master, 200 Ton Mate, STCW 95', A/B Unlimited, 180 Ton Crane Operator with class C drivers License. TWIC card and Passport also. I am looking for not only a job but a company that is looking to keep someone for a career. Contact me. james.liquid@gmail.com
Open for immediate position.

ChrisRMyers in Conroe, Texas

29 months ago

I have been looking for Entry-Level Deckhand positions in Houston,TX, If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. I have my TWIC card, and ready to be trained. Contact me at hnmyers@live.com

John Wiley in Zachary, Louisiana

29 months ago

I worked as deckhand/oiler for 3+ years then joined US Navy and was a Mechinist Mate for 2 years. I have my Z Card and TWIC Card. I have experience in deck department and engine rooms. I'm looking for work in GOM (Gulf of Mexico). I have own transportation and can work any shift. Thank you

Marina Crewing Agency in Nieuwkoop, Netherlands

21 months ago

MARINA CREWING

-------------------
We are looking for a captain having the Rhein, Danube and Radar Patent for 14 h/day for a modern Motor-Bulker Vessel 2000 DWT trading Rhein-Main-Danube waterways. We want to close a long term contract.
If this super role is for you and you have the work experience for it, please email your professional CV at marinacrewing@gmail.com.

MARINA CREWING

-------------------
We are looking for a captain having the Rhein, Danube and Radar Patent for 14 h/day for a modern Motor-Bulker Vessel 2000 DWT trading Rhein-Main-Danube waterways. We want to close a long term contract.
If this super role is for you and you have the work experience for it, please email your professional CV at marinacrewing@yahoo.

am a Turkish captain and presently i am looking for a job as a "inland shipping boats" (on the rivers) captain in Europe or USA or Canada. Unfortunately i don't know whom i have to address to, as all the aggencies i have found in the internet are not refering to such jobs.

Will much appreciate your assistance.

Best Regards
Servet URAL[/Q

MARINA CREWING

-------------------
If this super role is for you and you have the work experience for it, please email your professional CV at marinacrewing@yahoo.

John in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

1 month ago

I am a deckhand with tug boat experience I am looking for work on supply boats in the gulf if anyone knows of any jobs I would like a 28/14 schedule I have my Twic card and Merchant Marine documents.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.