need a job as a deckhand I have my TWIC card

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

wesley mcarthur in Pensacola, Florida

62 months ago

I have done floor covering for 25 yrs but would like to try something difference

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mario vecchio in San Juan, Texas

28 months ago

i wanna work dont matter the hours i have my twic and am a dedicated worker u show me the job and i well take it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deangelorobbins77gmail.com in Slidell, Louisiana

28 months ago

want to wrok as deckhand in i will live on the boat 14/7

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida

27 months ago

Two years experienced dredging, father was a tug boat captain twohundred fifty ton, grew up on the boat all my life, I miss the ocean and need to get back to work also have engineerining, light welding and ready to work as many hours as posible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida

27 months ago

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida said: Two years experienced dredging, father was a tug boat captain twohundred fifty ton, grew up on the boat all my life, I miss the ocean and need to get back to work also have engineerining, light welding and ready to work as many hours as posible

And i also have twic card

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CHoxie in Tupelo, Mississippi

25 months ago

I have three years experience on the Mississippi River and Illinois River. I have my twic card and Merchant Mariner Credinteals. I am a hard worker and a fast learner just looking for a shot. Will work as much as needed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AlliedBarton in Tampa, Florida

4 months ago

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida said: Two years experienced dredging, father was a tug boat captain twohundred fifty ton, grew up on the boat all my life, I miss the ocean and need to get back to work also have engineerining, light welding and ready to work as many hours as posible

If you cant find a boat, I have jobs for people who have a Twic. need to hire for port manatee. AlliedBarton recruiter Tampa district

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Eddie Carey in Georgia

3 months ago

AlliedBarton in Tampa, Florida said: If you cant find a boat, I have jobs for people who have a Twic. need to hire for port manatee. AlliedBarton recruiter Tampa district

I have my twic I'm from mobile Alabama 19 years old ready to do whatever no kids.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.