need a job as a deckhand I have my TWIC card

Comments (7)

wesley mcarthur in Pensacola, Florida

69 months ago

I have done floor covering for 25 yrs but would like to try something difference

mario vecchio in San Juan, Texas

35 months ago

i wanna work dont matter the hours i have my twic and am a dedicated worker u show me the job and i well take it

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida

34 months ago

Two years experienced dredging, father was a tug boat captain twohundred fifty ton, grew up on the boat all my life, I miss the ocean and need to get back to work also have engineerining, light welding and ready to work as many hours as posible

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida

34 months ago

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida said: Two years experienced dredging, father was a tug boat captain twohundred fifty ton, grew up on the boat all my life, I miss the ocean and need to get back to work also have engineerining, light welding and ready to work as many hours as posible

And i also have twic card

CHoxie in Tupelo, Mississippi

32 months ago

I have three years experience on the Mississippi River and Illinois River. I have my twic card and Merchant Mariner Credinteals. I am a hard worker and a fast learner just looking for a shot. Will work as much as needed.

AlliedBarton in Tampa, Florida

11 months ago

james dean cummings in Bradenton, Florida said: Two years experienced dredging, father was a tug boat captain twohundred fifty ton, grew up on the boat all my life, I miss the ocean and need to get back to work also have engineerining, light welding and ready to work as many hours as posible

If you cant find a boat, I have jobs for people who have a Twic. need to hire for port manatee. AlliedBarton recruiter Tampa district

Eddie Carey in Georgia

10 months ago

AlliedBarton in Tampa, Florida said: If you cant find a boat, I have jobs for people who have a Twic. need to hire for port manatee. AlliedBarton recruiter Tampa district

I have my twic I'm from mobile Alabama 19 years old ready to do whatever no kids.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.