warehouse- shipping/receiving

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

richard venzor in Los Alamitos, California

66 months ago

just got out of prison 4 months ago and haven't worked since, im 25 yrs old and i did 7 yrs in prison so i really don't have much experience in anything besides shipping/receiving. im just looking for someone to give me the opportunity to work so i can show you that i am a dedicated hard worker. i also have a class c drivers licence. thankyou looking foward to woking for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BubeTube in Queens Village, New York

66 months ago

richard venzor in Los Alamitos, California said: just got out of prison 4 months ago and haven't worked since, im 25 yrs old and i did 7 yrs in prison so i really don't have much experience in anything besides shipping/receiving. im just looking for someone to give me the opportunity to work so i can show you that i am a dedicated hard worker. i also have a class c drivers licence. thankyou looking foward to woking for you.

I know of a place that doesn't require criminal background or drug tests, but the pay sucks. Its minimum wage. It's called Opinion Access Corp. Its located at:

47-10 32nd Place, Long Island City, New York, 11101

They hire anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

richard venzor in Los Alamitos, California

65 months ago

just got out of prison 4 months ago, havent worked since not by choice,i have experience in shipping/receiving. i also have a class c drivers licence. i live in orange county california

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

llp7 in Lacey, Washington

65 months ago

richard venzor in Los Alamitos, California said: just got out of prison 4 months ago and haven't worked since, im 25 yrs old and i did 7 yrs in prison so i really don't have much experience in anything besides shipping/receiving. im just looking for someone to give me the opportunity to work so i can show you that i am a dedicated hard worker. i also have a class c drivers licence. thankyou looking foward to woking for you.

I just wanted to wish you good luck with your future. Don't ever give up hope. You paid your dues, now go and make your life wonderful. YOU CAN DO THIS!

Thank you for your honesty.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carrillo.nicholas@yahoo.com in Fort Worth, Texas

65 months ago

i just got out of prison May 12,09 and im looking for a job.im a very hands on person hard worker and learn fast.i would like for someone to just let me show them how i work.im 24,i was locked up for 7 years,yeah i was 17 when i got locked up but im ready to work asap in the fort worth tx area

Scott in San Francisco, California

50 months ago

Be strong, keep your head /up and a lil prayer never hurts........God bless brother......:)

FERNANDO CARLOS in Whittier, California

45 months ago

You now what u need to go back 2 school or a three month class of a CLASS A LICENSE...I did it when I got out of prison back in 2000...Now i make real money honest & hard working...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Juan Carlos Montoya in Hilliard, Ohio

45 months ago

If you have no kids, no wife, no bills, no house, no dog, etc go online to Swift Transportation, they have a company driving school and you might be a good fit. Pay starts kinda low, but you need something now and pay will increase after you are there a few months. You will never get rich driving a truck, but it is honest work and an honest future.

Its a start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mauricesr75 in Marietta, Georgia

44 months ago

i 'v just got out of prison and have no house, car ,or job and need any bodies assistance in obtaining work. my name is maurice nicholson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.