10 week programs vs. 10 month program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 54 of 54)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Labnjab in Rochester, New Hampshire

19 months ago

I am not sure about Maine but In NH you can take the RHS and IC test any time and then you have to work 2 years before you can take the DANB test to become certified. The on the job training I was talking about was for the skills you dont learn in school. The other school looks better if you can afford it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bcoopy in Blackwood, New Jersey

15 months ago

I just went to check out a dental school and it was $14,000!!!! That's insane! Should I go online? I feel so lost

melanie6613 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

10 months ago

bcoopy in Blackwood, New Jersey said: I just went to check out a dental school and it was $14,000!!!! That's insane! Should I go online? I feel so lost

There is a 10 week program in Eatontown, NJ and another one somewhere else in New Jersey that's only a few thousand dollars at best. Do some research. There are cheaper programs out there. No use in creating debt for a job that might not yield the best income but you should always be able to find a job. Check out the community colleges in your area. They have dental assisting programs as well for low cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mr combo in trenton, New Jersey

4 months ago

Jerzeegrle in Woodbury, New Jersey said: Can you please tell me if you took the DA course at ASI in Burlington, NJ?? I am looking into it and might sign up next month, July2012...any info would be greatly appreciated.

hey I am a foreign trained dentist im looking for a job as a dental assissstant n mostly dentist ask for certified dentle assistant n they think that foreign traned dentist need more guidance..kindly if u all have any idea for small few weeks courses related with dental to make my cv good n to get temoporarily job as an assistant ..

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.