10 week programs vs. 10 month program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 53 of 53)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

melanie6613 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

bcoopy in Blackwood, New Jersey said: I just went to check out a dental school and it was $14,000!!!! That's insane! Should I go online? I feel so lost

There is a 10 week program in Eatontown, NJ and another one somewhere else in New Jersey that's only a few thousand dollars at best. Do some research. There are cheaper programs out there. No use in creating debt for a job that might not yield the best income but you should always be able to find a job. Check out the community colleges in your area. They have dental assisting programs as well for low cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mr combo in trenton, New Jersey

17 months ago

Jerzeegrle in Woodbury, New Jersey said: Can you please tell me if you took the DA course at ASI in Burlington, NJ?? I am looking into it and might sign up next month, July2012...any info would be greatly appreciated.

hey I am a foreign trained dentist im looking for a job as a dental assissstant n mostly dentist ask for certified dentle assistant n they think that foreign traned dentist need more guidance..kindly if u all have any idea for small few weeks courses related with dental to make my cv good n to get temoporarily job as an assistant ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Cincinnati, Ohio

2 months ago

Mike486 in Acworth, Georgia said:

To be fair some states,such as Ohio have stricter regulations and requirements, unlike southern states like Florida or Georgia. Its helpful to have the cert that will enable you further and experience in the field will make you more competitive and for better pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.