Dental Assistant Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (29)

..Dianne Greenleaf in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

Ijust moved to Houston and I have started my certification for being registered dental asx-ray sstant but have 15+ years experience plus have been certified in radiology but in California and New Mexico. I have a resume also.Thanks so much DIANNE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elnora Montoya in Los Angeles, California

78 months ago

Laura John in Houston, Texas said: I am searching for a dental assistant for my organization. Anyone have any suggestions on finding candidates. my email is ljohn.hchc@tachc.org

Hi! I am searching for a RDA position here in Long Beach CA.or in South Bay area. Thank you Elnora

JENB12374 in Jacksonville, Florida

78 months ago

HI LAURA. IVE BEEN A DENTAL ASST. FOR 15 YEARS. WHAT IS YOUR ORGANIZATION, AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Laura John in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

..Dianne Greenleaf in Houston, Texas said: Ijust moved to Houston and I have started my certification for being registered dental asx-ray sstant but have 15+ years experience plus have been certified in radiology but in California and New Mexico. I have a resume also.Thanks so much DIANNE

Dianne-Please send your resume to my email address. My organization's website is www.denverharbor.org. The dental clinic is due to open on Nov 1.

Laura John in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

JENB12374 in Jacksonville, Florida said: HI LAURA. IVE BEEN A DENTAL ASST. FOR 15 YEARS. WHAT IS YOUR ORGANIZATION, AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

We are a community non profit health care clinic. Please view our website www.denverharborclinic.org

Barb Beerthuis in West Palm Beach, Florida

78 months ago

Hi,
I've recently moved back to the West Palm Beach area, closer to Jupiter/Tequesta actually. I would love to find a temporary service agency if one exists for dental assisting. Anyone have any ideas?

Wellington-LakeWorth, FL in West Palm Beach, Florida

78 months ago

we need a dental assistant for a General & Cosmetic dental office(s) in Wellington/Lake Worth, FLorida. We are looking for someone who has dental experience with expanded duties. If you enjoy working with great team and love growing within our organization, email your resume to my attention.

We offer great salary, health insurance and 401k benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gwinns_surf@suddenlink.net in Beckley, West Virginia

78 months ago

Laura John in Houston, Texas said: I am searching for a dental assistant for my organization. Anyone have any suggestions on finding candidates. my email is ljohn.hchc@tachc.org

Hi Laura John,
I am getting ready to re-enter the dental assistant field as a temp in the Wash DC area after a 5 or so year break. That way I can go and come as I want. I previously assisted for 20 plus years, and was cross trained for the lab and business areas also. Can I be of any help to your group?
Bye, Joyce Gwinn_gwinns_surf@suddenlink.net

Molly Samreth in Long Beach, California

78 months ago

Hello my name is Molly Samreth and i have been a dental assistant for aboout 3 years now. I have experience in orthodontic, periodontic, pediatric, general dentistry. I make temp crowns, coronal polish (certified), x-rays (certified), impressions (pour and trim), sterilize, set up trays, answer phones, set up appointments, check medical, chair-side assisting (four-handed). i can work both front office and back office. I am looking for a full-time position monday - friday. please contact me and i will give u additional information. You can email me at Samrethmolly@yahoo.com
thank you i look forward to hearing from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie h fortunat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

78 months ago

I am a dental assistant since 2006. I studied dental assisting in boston ma.I am
X-rays certified and I will be glad to find a job.

Joyce in Beckley, West Virginia

78 months ago

Barb Beerthuis in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Hi,
I've recently moved back to the West Palm Beach area, closer to Jupiter/Tequesta actually. I would love to find a temporary service agency if one exists for dental assisting. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Barb,

My name is Joyce. Here are two dental temp agencies.
One is in Stuart, and other Jensen Beach Area. If not close enough, they will probably be able to direct you to whatever you need. If you are in Stuart, ask one of the locals to direct you to the "BATHTUB." It's a unique beach area. It has a coral barrier that is out a bit. From the coral to sand is almost still water. Lagoon like. My favorite beach. Wish I was there. You have to find a local for the term.

Good Luck,
Joyce
gwinns_surf@suddenlink.net

Dental One Inc
915 SW Lost River Shores Dr
Stuart, FL 34997

Sunshine Dental Service
1502 Ne South St, Jensen Beach, FL 34957

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

shawn migueles in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

77 months ago

Does any one know of any dental temp agencies in the Port St Lucie area. Just relocated here and want a part time position a few days a week or just temp a few days a week. I can't seem to find any here. I have been an assistant for a while and have my x-ray cert. If anyone knows of anything please let me know. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Meenal Kumar in Ellicott City, Maryland

77 months ago

Wellington-LakeWorth, FL in West Palm Beach, Florida said: we need a dental assistant for a General & Cosmetic dental office(s) in Wellington/Lake Worth, FLorida. We are looking for someone who has dental experience with expanded duties. If you enjoy working with great team and love growing within our organization, email your resume to my attention.

Hi,
I would like to apply for the dental assistant position. Can you provide me with your contact details so that I can email my resume.

west palm beach in Lake Worth, Florida

77 months ago

positions are in west palm beach area in florida and we are considering local candidates only. we are looking for a dental assistant as well as front desk with 2+ years of dental experience
email: sirivolu.group@gmail.com

Ashley in Tampa, Florida

77 months ago

Hello,

I am moving to the Titusville area and Im looking for a dental assistant position. I work for a periodontist now until I move in Dec/Jan. Can anyone help?

email - xogatorgirl34xo@aol.com

jennifer cummings in Modesto, California

77 months ago

hi I am looking for a temp agency near modesto CA I have 17 yrs experience and I just need to find one. Near thankyou

thobi in Durban, South Africa

77 months ago

i love to work on your organisation plz help me to find a job i have a certificate in dental assisting .

La'Toya Walker in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

Hello i am seeking a RDA position in the dallas, texas metro area im a recent graduate from ati training center i have 1-2 years of experence in the dental and also a resume on hand. so if anyone is looking to hire a RDA please e-mail me at www.mstoya@yahoo.com Thanks

La'Toya Walker in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

La'Toya Walker in Dallas, Texas said: Hello i am seeking a RDA position in the dallas, texas metro area im a recent graduate from ati training center i have 1-2 years of experence in the dental field, and also a resume on hand. so if anyone is looking to hire a RDA please e-mail me at www.mstoya @yahoo.com Thanks

mkrucker80 in Mount Holly, North Carolina

74 months ago

Wellington-LakeWorth, FL in West Palm Beach, Florida said: we need a dental assistant for a General & Cosmetic dental office(s) in Wellington/Lake Worth, FLorida. We are looking for someone who has dental experience with expanded duties. If you enjoy working with great team and love growing within our organization, email your resume to my attention.

I am new to the Melbourne/Rockledge area and am looking for a job with a dental office as Receptionist/Office Manager. I have 5+ years experience and I also have experience assisting. Do you know of any offices in that area that may be looking for help?

American Dental Center-Muscat in Muscat, Oman

74 months ago

International Position: American Dental Center in Muscat, the beachfront capital of Oman. Opportunity for quality oriented DA in a high quality dental practice with state of the art facility with our clinical team - general dentist, oral surgeon, orthodontist and endodontist. Interact with many nationalities and friendly, hospitable local population. Within driving distance to Dubai. Applicant must be interested in exploring different cultures and eager to travel. Compensated at 40% of production. Paid health and malpractice insurance. Serious applicants only email CV to info@adcoman.com. Go to www.adcoman.blogspot.com for further information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

claude2009 in Pompano Beach, Florida

74 months ago

------------
I am a Foreign Dentist coming from Haiti. I worked in a Hospital in my country during 18 years. I need to work like a dental assistant during the processus time for passing the National Board Examination for Foreign Dentist.
Thank you.

V. Williams in Tampa, Florida

74 months ago

I took a course at Dental Assisting Training School(DATS). I am looking for a job or an intership in the cental Florida area.

Brins in Chelmsford, Massachusetts

74 months ago

I am looking for Dental assistant position in Mass. I am certified to take x-rays. I am a international dentist. I have experience in orthodontic, periodontic, pediatric, general dentistry. I make temp crowns, coronal polish, x-rays (certified), impressions (pour and trim), sterilize, set up trays, answer phones, set up appointments, check medical, chair-side assisting (four-handed). i can work both front office and back office. I am looking for a full-time/ part-time psoition!

MERANCIA in Lake Worth, Florida

68 months ago

HI MY NAME IS MERANCIA I'VE BEING A DENTAL ASSISTANT FOR 19MONTHS AND WILL LOVE TO A APART OF YOUR DENTAL TEAM.. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MERANCIA86JB @GMAIL.COM THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME LOOKING FORWARD TO TALK TO YOU SOON

Lazara I. Fernandez in Lake Worth, Florida

54 months ago

Hi, my name is Lazaraf fernandez , I have been dental assistant for 3 years, actually I'm looking for a job close to west palm beacause I moving there. You can contact me at lazarafernandez@ymail.com, so I can send you my resume. Thanks

nina145 in Eas Boston, Massachusetts

51 months ago

hey i was wonder if how to get on the right school accredited for dental assistant in Boston. a small institute would do fine but i want to school accredited so everything runs smoothly. if you would know any website that show accredited school in Boston, ma i would appreciated thanks.

rg in Boston, Massachusetts

51 months ago

nina145 in Eas Boston, Massachusetts said: hey i was wonder if how to get on the right school accredited for dental assistant in Boston. a small institute would do fine but i want to school accredited so everything runs smoothly. if you would know any website that show accredited school in Boston, ma i would appreciated thanks.

Massasoit community college in canton,ma

brandon simmons in West Palm Beach, Florida

38 months ago

I was wondering if anyone knows of a dental office who's hiring fresh graduate with a diploma with expanded functions?!! Let me know. Please and thank you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.