Im interviewing for the Red Cross Dental Assisting Program and need some pointers...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Trish in Sumter, South Carolina

45 months ago

Hi Ladies! I just have a few questions for all of you. I recently applied to the Red Cross Dental Program on my base and was called today for an interview next week. Im super nervouse. Im not sure what to expect from the interview, like what kinds of questions they might ask what I should wear, what I should say.. just what to do in general. Can anyone give me any tips or pointers on what i might expect from this kind of interview? They are only accepting 6 applicants and I want to stick out in their minds so that I might get accepted, this is really important to me.. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

DentalGuru2009 in Genoa City, Wisconsin

45 months ago

Every interview I have had has been unique. Some very thorough, some brief. One guy asked every step in taking impressions. They read your body language, attitude. Some just want to check you out to see if you are pretty/cute. They are looking for a girl
that can do as much as possible, cheerful yet professional as possible, and like I said -cute ( because they are shallow and guys lets face it)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CLaudia in Huntersville, North Carolina

35 months ago

HEllo, I have the interview for the dental assistant program tomorrow and im very nervous, what did they ask ?

Armywife in Radcliff, Kentucky

32 months ago

CLaudia in Huntersville, North Carolina said: HEllo, I have the interview for the dental assistant program tomorrow and im very nervous, what did they ask ?

Where is there a program in NC?!?

claudia in Fort Campbell, Tennessee

32 months ago

i dont know call the american red cross.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.