Interview Preparation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming dental assistant interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Wen

101 months ago

Let your perspective employer know that you are a TEAM player! One thing that tends to go on around here is the "diva" role, and it's a HUGE turnoff to the practice. Everyone needs to be a TEAM. Also, one question that tends to come up is "What can you offer to this practice?" You need to know who and what you are. Also asked is "What are your weak points and strong points?"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (156) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

jen in Ottawa, Ontario

95 months ago

yes they will definitely ask you if you are a team player, as well as what are you weakness and strengths...also they might ask why did you choose this office to apply to as well as what can you bring positively to this office....you can probably look it up on google i swear all the interviews i have gone to have asked the same questions...they must get them off the internet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Avalencia in Los Angeles, California

43 months ago

I'm going into an interview today at bright now dental. I hope it goes well I've heard these chain dental offices don't pay very well. Last week I had an interview at a private office one operatory office. I'm really hoping for that office to call me, it's a lot more personal kind of office and I bet they Kay is better. Any tips ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

jegloade in Ryde, Australia

4 days ago

What is a "diva"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.