Relocating to Florida

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

RF in Issaquah, Washington

30 months ago

has anyone moved to the sunshine state with several years (13) of experience(Expanded duties, x rays, polishing, etc.) but not graduated from an accredited school or been certified? What can I expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DeeDee

25 months ago

Your going to be really surprised when you apply for other employment outside of Washington state. I loved working for a Dentist from Washington as I was allowed to do all kinds of great stuff not welcomed in other states. I hope you find employment soon when you move. I am also moving to florida soon so let me know how it goes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CT in Dupont, Washington

25 months ago

DeeDee said: Your going to be really surprised when you apply for other employment outside of Washington state. I loved working for a Dentist from Washington as I was allowed to do all kinds of great stuff not welcomed in other states. I hope you find employment soon when you move. I am also moving to florida soon so let me know how it goes.

Hi, thanks for your reply, I was researching this for my wife. What do you mean she will be really surprised? I already know there are more duties allowed here in Washington as opposed to other states, do the prospective employes relish all the experience? I hope so, anyways good luck to you, when are you leaving?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.