i am a certified CDA from Canada but want to work in the U.S. will they accept my certification????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

heregoes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

I am certified through a college in Canada and am now living in the U.s. I know I have to take the x-ray certification exam depending on which state I am in, but will they accept my certificate for passing the board exam in Canada????? HELP!

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.