cda test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

anj in San Benito, Texas

84 months ago

It's been a few years since I've worked as a dental assistant. I currently only have my radiology and nitrous certifications. Can someone please tell me if there are more certifications I need now to go back to work in the state of Texas. Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Wow in Phoenix, Arizona

78 months ago

There are several courses that you can take online to become an RDA in the state of Texas. If you visit the state board at you can find all the information you need, as well as a list of approved schools. On this list, there are a few "online" courses that you can take that consist of an 8 hour lecture, after which you take an exam. If you pass, you will submit the test scores to the TXSBDE along with a fee and they will determine if you are approved. Once approved, don't forget to activate your registration.

CDA is different though. The CDA is obtained through DANB. This is a nationally recognized exam, and is typically recognize in 28 states. You may have to take an additional Jurisprudence exam in the state you would like to relocate to in order to ensure you understand their state laws.

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.