dental xray license

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 124 of 124)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

mandib27@msn.com in Adrian, Michigan

50 months ago

What do you need to do to get an xray license? Took a Dental Assiatant course sat for exams in DANB only in rhs and ice. Cant take the chairside cause the school was not accredited, but had two jobs ask if I was licensed so how can I go about doing that. Fustrated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JESSICA in Alhambra, California

50 months ago

HI! MY NAME IS JESSICA AND I NEED HELP. I AM A DENTAL ASSISTANT AND I NEED TO GET MY X-RAY LICENSE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN TAKE A CLASS, AROUND LOS ANGELES CA PLEASE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tiffany in Santa Ana, California

50 months ago

Hello, you can get your xray license at Cerritos College, city of Cerritos, CA. Call school for next coming class information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Lewiston, Maine

50 months ago

HI! MY NAME IS CRYSTAL AND I NEED HELP. I AM A DENTAL ASSISTANT AND I NEED TO GET MY X-RAY LICENSE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN TAKE A CLASS, AROUND lEWISTON, ME PLEASE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SLR

50 months ago

Boston University Dental School: Mehra Pushkar DDS
100 East Newton St # G407
Boston, MA 02118

this is where i got certified for radiology..awesome place..hope this helps!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Lewiston, Maine

50 months ago

So u guys just took the test there? Do u know how I can brush up bfore taking the exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

civicgurl in Chester, Maryland

50 months ago

mandib27@msn.com in Adrian, Michigan said: What do you need to do to get an xray license? Took a Dental Assiatant course sat for exams in DANB only in rhs and ice. Cant take the chairside cause the school was not accredited, but had two jobs ask if I was licensed so how can I go about doing that. Fustrated!

Go to www.danb.org website. They will have all the forms that you need in order to go and take your test. I hope this help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

civicgurl in Chester, Maryland

50 months ago

Dose any one know how many times you can retake the danb exams without taking the whole course over again? I took a dental course back in 2008, and I haven't been able to pass the test. Any kind of help would be greatful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

charen in Oldwick, New Jersey

49 months ago

Zhanna in Brooklyn, New York said: My question is "How can I get x-ray license?" but I work as a dental assistant without any license 3 years.I need that thing quickly.Thak you

There is no quick way Zhanna. Go to school like everyone else did, and take the state licensing test. simple.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

soniaredd in Sacramento, California

49 months ago

kittie in Los Angeles, California said: I got my xray licence 20 years ago and I need to get a copy of it but I have no idea who to contact. Does anyone know?

I'm from california I had the same problem but I went to the dental assistant scholl I attened and they helped good luck !!!

soniaredd in Sacramento, California

49 months ago

soniaredd in Sacramento, California said: I'm from california I had the same problem but I went to the dental assistant scholl I attened and they helped good luck !!!

ATTENDED SORRY FOR THE TYPO

tiffany in Long Beach, California

49 months ago

Contact California Dental Board, they should have a copy of your xray license as long as you provide your SSN#, good luck

Rose in Troutdale, Oregon

46 months ago

I believe some city colleges will offer x-ray certificates, but it's limited in certain cities.

njwlbi in Bonita Springs, Florida

45 months ago

sandra in Lodi, New Jersey said: I am from Nj and I want to work in dental assitant in florida, how can i change my njx-ray licence to florida>??>? thanks

So, Sandra in Lodi, NJ I also have a NJ Dental x-ray license and have moved to FL What did you have to do to license in FL?

Consuelo in Germantown, Maryland

42 months ago

I have my DA xray certification in Maryland, if i want to move to california can i just transfer my certificate or do i need to redo the whole exam under CA?

Rose in Portland, Oregon

42 months ago

Consuelo in Germantown, Maryland said: I have my DA xray certification in Maryland, if i want to move to california can i just transfer my certificate or do i need to redo the whole exam under CA?

You have to contact COMDA and ask what pathways you qualify under. You probably have to pay some fees, but I'm not sure how much.

Lori in Brooklyn, New York

40 months ago

Anyone know where I can take an X-ray certification course near Highlands, NJ 07732?

nessa in Oxnard, California

40 months ago

Heather in Fresno, California said: Look up Kaplan college..they are everywhere

california academy of dental assisting in camarillo ca 10 week program google them

40 months ago

ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ON GETTING MY RADIOLOGY CERTIFICATE NEAR VENTURA COUNTY PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS :)

40 months ago

ALSO IM THINKING OF TAKING A 10 WK COURSE FOR DENTAL ASSISTING...IF THEY ARE NOT ACCREDITED AM I STILL ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE STATE TEST???PLEASE HELP!!!

40 months ago

RACHELLE in Burbank, California said: dOES ANYONE KNOW OF A 10 WEEK DANTAL ASST or dental hygenist COURSE NEAR THOUSAND OAKS OR VENTURA COUNTY?

california academy of dental assisting in camarillo ca. i currently attend it is on palm dr. look it up! :)

Rose in Lake Oswego, Oregon

35 months ago

Anita in Fair Oaks, California said: Hai I have a question.
Im dentist graduated from foreign country.
I just moved too Sacramento.
How can I get dental assistance license?
Should i go back to school?
Thanks..

In Ca you don't necessarily need a licence to be a dental assistant. If you want higher pay you can challenge the registered dental assisting test. You can contact COMDA and ask them. Being a RDA you can make more money, but the job field right now is not so great. Good luck =D

Maryblades in Bakersfield, California

34 months ago

I got my California Dental X-ray license in 1982. Is it still valid?

Rose in Lake Oswego, Oregon

34 months ago

Maryblades in Bakersfield, California said: I got my California Dental X-ray license in 1982. Is it still valid?

If you haven't taken x-rays recently, you may have to take a refresher course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.