going on externship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Jeannette Smith in philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Hey everyone...I am getting ready to go on my externship real soon....I am getting really nervous....I'm scared I am not going to remember anything....I am scared I am going to mess up...I am scared as can be...
Just venting....any advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

toni foster in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

i need to find a externship in dental assistant please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dentalgeek in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Hi

Try the Children's Clinic in Oak Park, IL
located on lake street. Its about 15 minutes from
downtown and the metra and bus goes there. I'm a
volunteer there and i really like it there.

I hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rosalinda Rosales in Dallas, Texas

52 months ago

HI my name is osalin da i'm currerntly looking for an externship in the city of dallas please contact me by e-mail at jajary81@yahoo.com thank you

Rosalinda Rosales in Dallas, Texas

52 months ago

HI my name is Rosalinda i'm currerntly looking for an externship in the city of dallas please contact me by e-mail at jajary81@yahoo.com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jamillah Lewis in Elizabeth, New Jersey

50 months ago

Please help me somebody. i really need to find somewhere to do mt externship. Friday 7/30/2010 is my last day of classes and i have nothing. I'm getting very fustrated with this situation. Once again please help me!!! Thank You.

angeliascott in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

Jeannette Smith in philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hey everyone...I am getting ready to go on my externship real soon....I am getting really nervous....I'm scared I am not going to remember anything....I am scared I am going to mess up...I am scared as can be...

Just go for what you know. Im sure you will do fine

nerissa in Brentwood, California

44 months ago

Jeannette Smith in philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hey everyone...I am getting ready to go on my externship real soon....I am getting really nervous....I'm scared I am not going to remember anything....I am scared I am going to mess up...I am scared as can be...

hi jeannetts of philadelpia,
i just finished my fourth day of extern and i am not doing very well. i have been yelled at by the dentist. told i was asking too many questions and in the way. now all i am allowed to do is sterilize!! i am very discouraged. afraid i will fail. advice please!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joey in Mauritius

44 months ago

Don't be scared.. just be positive and u ll be able to achieve your goal. be calm and maintain your stress.

DentalGURU2009 in Genoa City, Wisconsin

44 months ago

nerissa in Brentwood, California said: hi jeannetts of philadelpia,
i just finished my fourth day of extern and i am not doing very well. i have been yelled at by the dentist. told i was asking too many questions and in the way. now all i am allowed to do is sterilize!! i am very discouraged. afraid i will fail. advice please!!!!

The whole "point" of accepting an extern ( for free-no pay) is to train in return for the free labor. This is a teaching opportunity and NO doctor needs to have an attitude like this!
Tell your school! Then tell him to be more accommodating!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DentalGURU2009 in Genoa City, Wisconsin

44 months ago

nerissa in Brentwood, California said: hi jeannetts of philadelpia,

The whole "point" of accepting an extern ( for free-no pay) is to train in return for the free labor. This is a teaching opportunity and NO doctor needs to have an attitude like this!
Tell your school! Then tell him to be more accommodating!!

nerissa in Brentwood, California

44 months ago

thank you for a quick response. it was very helpful and encouraging. i am just going to continue doing my best. i did inform my school.

thanks again
nerissa

Ashell in Plano, Texas

35 months ago

Hi my name is Ashley and I am currerntly looking for an externship in the city of North Dallas,Plano,Carrollton or the surrounding areas,please contact me by e-mail at thomas.ashley91@yahoo.com.

thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.