How tthe pay sucks in Florida

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Phaedre in Miami, Florida

50 months ago

I've 25 years of experience as an assistant. I've never earned over 13 dollars an hour in Miami. I'm bilingual as well.It doesn't make any difference.I love being an assistant that's why I'm leaving Florida in the next few months.I'll probably go to Arizona or Nevada or Texas. I've 16 years experience in oral surgery as well experience managing an oral surgery practice for 2 year.My best advice for anyone thinking of coming to live in Fla don't do it.The doctors don't have any respect for the experience you have.They don't want to pay anything in this state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Orlando, Florida

50 months ago

That's true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Phaedre in Miami, Florida

50 months ago

That's why you need to think about moving from here like I'm going to do

dr. gupta in Hollywood, Florida

37 months ago

Phaedre in Miami, Florida said: I've 25 years of experience as an assistant. I've never earned over 13 dollars an hour in Miami. I'm bilingual as well.It doesn't make any difference.I love being an assistant that's why I'm leaving Florida in the next few months.I'll probably go to Arizona or Nevada or Texas. I've 16 years experience in oral surgery as well experience managing an oral surgery practice for 2 year.My best advice for anyone thinking of coming to live in Fla don't do it.The doctors don't have any respect for the experience you have.They don't want to pay anything in this state.

call Brighten Dental Care you can find the phone @ BrightenDentalCare.com, I will pay you enough so that you do not have to think anymore of moving away from florida. we are located Dania Beach, Fl near Fort Lauderdale Airport

dr. gupta in Hollywood, Florida

37 months ago

Dear Experienced Dental Assistant,
Please contact us www.BrightenDentalCare.com I wll make sure you are paid more than enough so that you do not have to think about leaving Florida.

Dr. Gupta

DentalGURU2009 in Genoa City, Wisconsin

37 months ago

what kind of Dr. surfs the DA forums? check his prof. standing before going over there.......

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.