ANYONE know anything about Chabot's RDH program? Applied there, went there, etc??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

mara in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

Hi, I was just wondering if Chabots RDH program is anygood? Was looking at their application process and point assesment formula-the max amount of points is 105-anyone know about the range of point totals that got accepted? Do they offer good training for becoming an RDH and passing boards??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MizKrys in Bay Area, California

81 months ago

mara in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, I was just wondering if Chabots RDH program is anygood? Was looking at their application process and point assesment formula-the max amount of points is 105-anyone know about the range of point totals that got accepted? Do they offer good training for becoming an RDH and passing boards??

I was #19 on the alternate list. I have a pretty competitive GPA and a lot of experience. I know they give points to the applicants that live in that county (Alameda County) or in that school district. I also know that you lose points if you repeat a class. In my case, I repeated 2 classes because they expired. I didn't even bother to ask what my score was. Chabot was actually my first choice because I have a lot of family that live in Hayward. Did you hear back from them???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

MizKrys in Bay Area, California

81 months ago

mara in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, I was just wondering if Chabots RDH program is anygood? Was looking at their application process and point assesment formula-the max amount of points is 105-anyone know about the range of point totals that got accepted? Do they offer good training for becoming an RDH and passing boards??

OOps sorry. I didn't even answer your questions! lol I haven't heard anything about the program. I don't know anyone who's been there. Sorry!

PG in the Bay in San Francisco, California

21 months ago

Not sure if this find you and if it will be soon...lol, was wondering if you got the year you were alternate #19? I'm alternate #18 this year, so I'm just curious. I'm already in for Shasta & West L.A., but I'm looking at Chabot hard...being that I live in the Bay.

Thanks...any other info you'd like to add...would mind hearing.

21 months ago

MizKrys in Bay Area, California said: OOps sorry. I didn't even answer your questions! lol I haven't heard anything about the program. I don't know anyone who's been there. Sorry!

Not sure if this find you and if it will be soon...lol, was wondering if you got the year you were alternate #19? I'm alternate #18 this year, so I'm just curious. I'm already in for Shasta & West L.A., but I'm looking at Chabot hard...being that I live in the Bay.

21 months ago

PG in the Bay in San Francisco, California said: Not sure if this find you and if it will be soon...lol, was wondering if you got the year you were alternate #19? I'm alternate #18 this year, so I'm just curious. I'm already in for Shasta & West L.A., but I'm looking at Chabot hard...being that I live in the Bay.

Whoops...meant...wondering if you got in.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.