Admissions Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

confused in Vancouver, British Columbia

66 months ago

I've applied for CADH and they've contacted me to set up a date for my exam.. only problem is I'm fresh out of high school and have just less than two weeks to study and cannot find anything online that will tell me WHAT I should be studying for!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

30 year vet in Edmonton, Alberta

66 months ago

Can you please explain what test you are doing and what school you are applying for...? what the length of the program is and what 'prerequisites' you need......??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

confused in Vancouver, British Columbia

66 months ago

the school is the canadian academy of dental hygiene, this is the entrance exam to get accepted into the school, and the prereqs were highschool bio, chem, english and math.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

applying to in Medicine Hat, Alberta

66 months ago

they contacted me as well and the lady said that there is nothing that you can study to prepare and don't be nervous

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 year vet in Edmonton, Alberta

66 months ago

confused in Vancouver, British Columbia said: the school is the canadian academy of dental hygiene, this is the entrance exam to get accepted into the school, and the prereqs were highschool bio, chem, english and math.

Make sure you are getting into an accredited program of Dental Hygiene. Check into how owns the school, when it was set up, what is the quality of instructors there...... be thorough in your investigation of the quality of the program and WHEN it was set up and when it got accredited....?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

chillax in Surrey, British Columbia

66 months ago

I just took the TCDHA admissions exam and it was SO EASY, I was so nervous but it turned out to be the simpliest thing I have ever done. The spacial relations was a bit tricky because I'm not great with putting shapes together in my mind..but other than that it was real easy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mitchieline in Mississauga, Ontario

64 months ago

Hello there.

I'm Planning to go back to school after working in trade for quite some time now. I started to realized that Dental Hygiene is what I wanted. Not quite sure on how will I pass the exam since I haven't been in school for almost 5 years now. Do you think that I should go back and get some Biology classes in preparation for the admission exam?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

exp in Massachusetts

64 months ago

Mitchieline in Mississauga, Ontario said: Hello there.

I'm Planning to go back to school after working in trade for quite some time now. I started to realized that Dental Hygiene is what I wanted. Not quite sure on how will I pass the exam since I haven't been in school for almost 5 years now. Do you think that I should go back and get some Biology classes in preparation for the admission exam?

Thanks!

Hi, I would direct you to another career, since benefits, retirement, even "steady work" are not there now due to the overcrowding in this field. Don't spend the ridiculous amount of money for Dental Hygiene....for a VERY QUESTIONABLE EMPLOYMENT...when you finally receive your license....GL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daynah04 in Windsor, Ontario

24 months ago

applying to in Medicine Hat, Alberta said: they contacted me as well and the lady said that there is nothing that you can study to prepare and don't be nervous

I am interested in CADH dental hygiene program and I have been looking for some online information about their admissions testing (no luck of course) did you end up taking the test.. can you give me some insight as to what I can expect ... please and thank you ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.