Can I send my hygiene resume out while my license is in the process?

Comments (6)

jennylam510

49 months ago

Hello everyone,

I am thinking to move to Colorado in this summer for hygiene jobs, I have seen some jobs opportunity posted online. I don't wanna let those opportunities go, but the only problem is I am still in the process of Colorado licensing, and wondering if I can still send my resume out to those offices that are hiring. Also I don't know what to say, so can anyone help me with it too? Plz....

Anys6 in fort collins, Colorado

49 months ago

Probably most jobs posted need someone asap. I would send resume anyways but, be truthful about your situation. Did the state give you a time line? Hopefully, you are anesth certified. Good luck.

jennylam510

49 months ago

How's Colorado hygiene job market like? Colorado State Board of Dentistry told me the application prob will take about one month. Thank you for your help.

Anys6 in fort collins, Colorado

49 months ago

Denver and surrounding areas have more opportunity. Probably more part time than FT. FT here is usually 4 day week. :)

jennylam510 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

49 months ago

4 days a week would be my dream job. :) I prob would need two part time jobs in order to offer housing and other expending. I am really looking forward to move there and start a new life!

RDHCJ in Connecticut

39 months ago

jennylam510 said: Hello everyone,

I am thinking to move to Colorado in this summer for hygiene jobs, I have seen some jobs opportunity posted online. I don't wanna let those opportunities go, but the only problem is I am still in the process of Colorado licensing, and wondering if I can still send my resume out to those offices that are hiring. Also I don't know what to say, so can anyone help me with it too? Plz....

YES you can send out your resume. Just be honest and if they call you, tell them you are waiting to get your license and do not have it yet.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.