Dental Hygienist in Dubai

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 226)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Isabelle Denault in Laval, Quebec

110 months ago

I am wondering what is the average salary for Dental Hygienist that as more than 10 years of experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (706) / No (113) Reply - Report abuse

Isabelle Denault in Laval, Quebec

110 months ago

May I specify my question in the Dubai (UAE)area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (188) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

david cowell in Curramulka, Australia

109 months ago

My wife an i and 2 children are considering relocating to dubai,
We also would like some indication on dental hygiene salaries, I am a environmental heath specilist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (286) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

Resa in Stephenville, Texas

106 months ago

david cowell in Curramulka, Australia said: My wife an i and 2 children are considering relocating to dubai,
We also would like some indication on dental hygiene salaries, I am a environmental heath specilist.

I have been considering moving to Australia or New Zealand can you tell me the salary range for Australia for some one w/ 28 years exp?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (89) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Dulene in Cape Town, South Africa

104 months ago

Resa in Stephenville, Texas said: I have been considering moving to Australia or New Zealand can you tell me the salary range for Australia for some one w/ 28 years exp?

Between 40000.00-50000.00 AUD was recently offered by a dentist in Auckland for full time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Carol in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Has anyone actually worked in Dubai?I have submitted an application to the Emirates Group, but would like some feedback from someone who has really been over there. My accountant says the first 83.5K for a US citizen is tax free, but if the living expenses are astronomical, then you really would not be 'banking' much.

I havent been there yet(sorry), but when I did the research for living costs for my husband, I came across some figures.Financialy it would be better if both partners work,especially if you have kids.As far as I am aware, children will have to go to private schools because only locals are allowed in the goverment schools.
For 2 kids( age 5 and 10)=25 000 - 30 000 Dhirhams/year.
Rent=70 000-120 000 Dhirhams per year for a 2 bedroom flat or villa( most times payable in 4 post- dated cheques or the whole amount in advance!)
Water+Electricity,internet (Utility bill)= 500-1550 Dhirhams per month
Food= 2500-6000 Dhirhams per month
Telephone=1500 Dhirhams per month
Transport(petrol,registration,insurance)= 1500-2000 Dhirhams per month
Internet connection=180 Dhirhams per month
Eating out( family of 4)=500 Dhirhams
Hair cut (men)=50 Dhirhams
(women)=150 Dhirmans
This is only my estimations of what living costs would entail for a family of 4.I have searched the net for this information and there is quite a difference in some of the amounts, depending on your lifestyle and income bracket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Trish in Pierre, South Dakota

103 months ago

Is there a demand for dental hygienists in Dubai? If so, how does one go about finding employment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (134) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

There is always a demand for hygienists. Currently I am aware of atleast 7 posts available in the Dubai area alone.It also helps if you contact different dentist on their email and send them your CV with an enquiry.You might find that they reply even if they were not advertising (that is how I got my first offer of employment).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Trish in Pierre, South Dakota

103 months ago

I've heard the cost of living is very expensive there. What is the average salary of hygienists...and cost of living expenses? I've been a registered dental hygienist for 27 years and also teach at a University.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Nada in Calgary, Alberta

101 months ago

I'm a dental hygienist in Canada and want to know what kind of qualifications are required to work in Dubai? I'm Certified in Canada, do you also require certification from the US?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Dulene in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

100 months ago

01-04-08
Been for an interview today, and it seems that you will need a Letter of Good Standing from SAGTR/HPCSA. Just phone them in Pretoria and after you pay R115 they will post you the letter.Other countries must contact their dental council.
When you go for an interview here, they give you the list of paperwork that you will need, as well as an application form from the Goverment Of Dubai.
1)Copy of Degree/Diploma/certificate course should be submitted in either Arabic or English Language Attested from UAE Embassy). Those are the documents we spoke of earlier that has to be stamped by Dept. of Education, Forreign Affairs and UAE Embassy.
2)Recent Good Standing Certificate, from medical council.Not older han 6 months.
3)Copy of experience certificates from previous employers.
4)Passport copy
5)One color photograph.
6)Application and assessment fees.

Once those documents have been received and you have completed the form it is send of to the Department of Health & Medical Services
in Dubai. Then an interview with the medical council will be arrange
After the interview if everything is in order you will get your license to practise. Your employer or sponsor will arrange a residence or work visa in the mean time, as you need that to work as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Celine Dominic in Parrish, Florida

100 months ago

Hi,dulene,I'm a dentist fom India with 18 yrs experiance.IaminUSA.I have passed National Board exams Part1&2.At present Iam practicing as a licensed hygienist in Florida.What are the requirements to practice as a dentist or hygienist in Dubai. Thanks
Celine Dominic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

As far as I know you only need your documents attested in your country as discussed before and once you have gained employment in Dubai you have to go for an interview with the medical council in Dubai.They will ask you questions pertaining to your proffession( no exams, I think)and if they are happy you are granted a license to practice as dentist/hygienist.I am going to be interviewed by them in the next couple of weeks and will put it up on the forum once I have been and give you first hand information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Celine Dominic in Parrish, Florida

100 months ago

Hi,Dulene thank you so much for the reply.I have heared that the dentists has to take an exam by DOH.Could you please make sure what kind of exams do I have to take.Any Practical exams.
Thanks
Celine Dominic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

The practise where I have applied does not offer accommodation, but previously when I went for a interview with Emirates they offered a 2 bedroom flat as part of the package.But it is because they are a very big company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tasheen in Johannesburg, South Africa

100 months ago

Ok thanks, is accomodation and cost of living very expensive.
Do you have any idear what a livable salary would be.
Thanks for being so helpfull.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tasheen in Johannesburg, South Africa

100 months ago

Do Emirates also have medical and dental centers and how do i get in touch with them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

Rental is VERY expensive.Depending where you live you pay anything from 80 000 Dhs - 180 000Dhs for a 2-3 bedroom apartment(flat). Villas (house) range from 140 000 - 240 000 Dhs.It all depends on the area. These fees are payable in advance for the whole year!You do not pay monthly installments as in most countries. You must give 1 or 2 cheques post dated for your rent for the year.In UAE they do not work with debit orders or electronic payments. What ever you buy is payed by post dated cheques. Your car is payed with 60 post dated cheques!So for rent you must pay a large some to cover you for the whole year, as well with schooling you pay mostly in 2-3 lumpsum payments. That is also very expensive and could be anything between 25 000- 35 000Dhs per child per year!Salaries are a grey area as I have not seen any ads.that stippulates the salary.I will be going for a few interviews and will keep you guys posted on what they offered.
My husband earns 30 000 Dhs per month and that seems to pretty much cover all our expenses, including payment for both our cars.But if we want a nanny\housekeeper and want to actually put some money aside, I need to go work.I will put a revised expence list on the forum as soon as I can see what our avarage monthly expenses are, maybe that will give people an idee of what the cost of living actually is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BIrendra in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

100 months ago

Hi, I am from nepal working in Dubai in one of dredging company. I am planning to bring my wife here to find a job. She has been working as dental hygeinst for more than 5 years in Nepal. If she get a job at least i can survive and we will be together. But i am afraid she don;t find and i will loose my expense to bring her. Can one one please help me this regard to recommend one of job. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

I have been for yet another interview and here is what I've got:
I have had 2 offers of employment and one practise offers 10 000dhs Basic salary + 30% commission for every 30 000 Dhs turnover for the practise.That means 6 000Dhs extra for every 30 000 turnover.General turnover per month for hygienist should be more than 60 000Dhs for the practise, meaning an extra 18 000dhs + 10 000 basic salary.
Other practise only offers 35% commission on turnover.The hygienist who works there currently made 12 000 Dhs salary for first month and with a turnover of more than 65000Dhs (5 months later) for the practise this month she will be earning 21000+Dhs.
Details for medical board in Dubai: www.dohms.gov.ae
The dentist said that it is best to apply for your own license and pay the fees, then if you do not like the place you work you can resign and work for someone else. Otherwise if the practise applies on your behalf the license is issued to the practise and it gets cancelled if you leave that practise and you have to re-apply again if ou want to work for someone else.!
They were happy to re-imburse me of all cost involve if I gave them the receipt, so keep that in mind when you go job hunting.
The dentist said that if you are in Dubai already it pretty much ,guarantees you a position, because recruiting from other countries could take up to 6 months before that person can actually starts working.
Another thing, the goverment is quite strict with who does what in dentistry, so they do not have a dental therapist or dental technitian department,so you will work as an oral hygienist.The hygienist will only do cleanings and things related to promotion of oral health, so if you worked for an orthodontist and did all the bandings and replacements of wires ect.,you can not do that here as they do everything themselves! Even if you have been trained to do overthings, they will only recognise your hygiene diploma and scope of work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

leahmichele in Brisbane, Australia

99 months ago

Dulene in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: I have been for yet another interview and here is what I've got:
I have had 2 offers of employment and one practise offers 10 000dhs Basic salary + 30% commission for every 30 000 Dhs turnover for the practise.That means 6 000Dhs extra for every 30 000 turnover.General turnover per month for hygienist should be more than 60 000Dhs for the practise, meaning an extra 18 000dhs + 10 000 basic salary.
Other practise only offers 35% commission on turnover.The hygienist who works there currently made 12 000 Dhs salary for first month and with a turnover of more than 65000Dhs (5 months later) for the practise this month she will be earning 21000+Dhs.
Details for medical board in Dubai: www.dohms.gov.ae

Hi Dulene, I am an Australian trained dental hygienist and I would like to work in Dubai. My partner is a chartered accountant and would it be best if he got a job first and we moved over and I started looking for a job when we move over there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

duleneswanepoel@*****.*** in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

99 months ago

Yes, I think it would be best for you husband to find a job first. Once he is settled in Dubai you can join him and apply for your residense permit and then your license to practise. If you have all those documents and your license you are almost guaranteed a job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trupti in Croydon, Australia

99 months ago

Tasheen in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Do Emirates also have medical and dental centers and how do i get in touch with them?

I am a dentist from India having 5 years experience in general dental practice in India.I am in Australia now.What will be career scope for me in Dubai?Can I work directly as a dental hygenist & in the course of time appear for exams to get registered as a dentist with Dental council in Dubai?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

Yes you can work as an hygienist, but you have to go for the interview with the council and pay for your license. Nothing is stopping you to get your license as dentist, same procedure, cost slightly more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ziyaad in Verwoerdburg, South Africa

99 months ago

I am dental therapitst from sa qualified at the same institution as tasheen and nazmira viz udw and was also wondering the same thing weather our degree is recognised and if so where and how do we go about applying for these jobs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

You will work as Oral Hygienist in Dubai, therapist does not get recognised here.Send your CV to a few practises, you will be suprised to know that although not many dentist advertise, they are always looking at new possibilities.Once you get offer for employment they take care of the rest. If you want to work on your own work permit you have to come to Dubai and sit the interview before you can get your license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trupti in Croydon, Australia

99 months ago

Trupti in Croydon, Australia said: I am a dentist from India having 5 years experience in general dental practice in India.I am in Australia now.What will be career scope for me in Dubai?Can I work directly as a dental hygenist & in the course of time appear for exams to get registered as a dentist with Dental council in Dubai?

Am I eligible to work in Dubai without any exams to be appeared on the basis of Indian degree & general dental practice experience in India?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Lee in Edmonton, Alberta

99 months ago

Hey Dulene! Seems to be you know all the answers! ^^ I'm a dental hygienist in Canada and wondering what's the best way to apply for a job in dubai. I'm so interested and want to work in Dubai ASAP, so to re-word, what's the fastest way for a Canadian hygienist to find a job in Dubai? Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

I definately do not know all the answers, as I am only now going through the prosess .As I go along I will update and tell everybody what I have done. I already see I made some huge mistakes in my inisial budget and will give a update once I am certain of my figures this time.When I went for my interview the other day, the dentist told me that normaly after he has had an interview with a hygienist, it takes up to 6 months to get all the paperwork ready and done and she can start working.Seeing that I am in Dubai already, it is just a matter of applying for my license.(I have not done that yet as I am still waiting for my residence visa.)What you can do to make things easier is to buy the book "A complete Step-by-Step Handbook,Dubai red-tape. It tells you what documents is needed and the whole process in chronilogical order.We already had our unabridge birth and marraige certificates ready before we decided to move to Dubai, as we were just about to move to New Zealand(long storie) before my husband got the gob offer in Dubai. Those documents took 4 months to obtain in my country!!In the meantime send out your CV via email to as many practises as possible. Emirates- group flew me out for an interview on their expence, so maybe you can ask the interested dentist to do the same? There is no fast way unfortunately, unless you have a job offer and the dentist applies for the permit and sponser you, but that does have it drawbacks and I prefered not to go that way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ziyaad in Verwoerdburg, South Africa

99 months ago

If i want to apply for a job at a practice how do i get a listing of the practices that are looking for hygienists?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mussa in Utrecht, Netherlands

99 months ago

Hai Dulene,
Thank you very much for the informations you have been providing to all your collegues. I`ve been sending email (CV+diploma)to different clinics you have given to me, but none reacted on my email. What do I do??? I` ll be in Dubai the 1st to the 8th may. Do you know any clnic I can direct approch when i`m there?
Thank you alot!
Mussa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

Hi there, sorry to hear nobody replied.Give me your email address and I will sent you a possible contact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tracy in Edmonton, Alberta

99 months ago

I should mention that my family currently lives in Al-ain so i am willing to work in any of the surrounding Emirates...not necessarily Dubai

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

Emirates Group is currently advertising for an Oral Hygienist.I do not know if the position have been filled, but it is worth it to apply and keep your CV on their system. Apply online under " Career Options"
I will try and keep an update of any available positions that I am aware of and put it up in the forum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Buffy in Courtenay, British Columbia

99 months ago

Hi Tracy from Alberta
I am thinking about moving to Alberta. How are the opportunities for hygiene jobs, especially in Fort Mac area? Thank you in advance for your response.
Buffy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

Hi Buffy, there are lots of jobs in Alberta still for hygienists. I work full time and also do some temp work on the odd saturdays. Im not sure about Fort Mac but im sure there is still lots of opportunities there. Its difficult to find a place to live but the pay very high

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brenda in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

99 months ago

Hi i am a hygienist in DUBAI waiting to do the DOH exam , did you do it and what can you suggest i study in perperation for the exam .
Thanks it's been great reding all your advice .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

No, I have not been for my interview yet, but I am planning to make an appointment this week as I have received my residence permit and drivers license only this past week. Another hygienist who has been for her interview a couple of years ago will be giving me an idea of what questions to expect, which in turn again I will relay to the forum.

99 months ago

Thanks that would be very helpful , i have heard that some of the questions may cover Hep C , and universal procedures in steralization of instruments .
Questions re Medications , and side effects like warfin bleeding times .
Cpitn i also believe is covered
Medical emergencys
Ab cover
hypersensitvity
Systmeic condtions
Hope this is of some help , and when you hear from your friend whould be very inrtersted in what else she feels may be covered

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christina in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

98 months ago

Hello Brenda and Dulene,
I hope you can help...
I am currently residing in Dubai...Have been offered a dental H position, and have just now come from DOH after handing in my application...and I am FUMING! I am wondering if you have been having the same "run around" that I have had. I am a canadian citizen and my school and all paperwork are from an accredited CANADIAN school. EXCEPT I am 4 months short of the "required" 2 years work experience. I have now spoken with 3 people from DOH. Lady one says that she is part of the licensing commitee and that I should submit my documents and let the board review it. Lady 2 says I must do it online (then refers me to the head of the department). Lady 3(who is head of department points out that I am 4 months short ( which I explain that I needed to quit my job back home in order to MOVE to Duabi and that is the reason I am 4 months short. I asked her if she could submit my application anyway and perhaps the commitee could review it. She says that it will "most likely be rejected" but becuase of my qualifications maybe......
So at the moment I am fuming mad. 2 years of hard work at Hygiene school, not to mention the student loan to be told I am 4 months short! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Please tell me Brenda what happened at your interview and what sort of dealings you had with DOH. If you feel better about emailing me privatley could you please send me your email adress?
For other Canadians that want to work here.....my advice is stay where you are! I am here because of my husbands job. Hygiene in Canada pays extremley well (better then here) here you will constantly be faced with language/communication barriers.The driving is crazy. Cost of living is huge. And its a real slap in the face when a secretary can earn more then you. Sorry if I haven't painted a rosy picture. However this is an honest and accurate account. Or perhaps I have just lived in this region for too long!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

98 months ago

That is totally unfair! Are they expecting you to return to Canada and find a job again so that you can complete your “2 years work experience”? Only today did I finish negotiating with my prospective employer about changes I wanted on the contract, so I have not been to the DOM yet and are arranging an appointment for the first week in June. Be aware that it is standard procedure to put a restriction clause in your contract that prohibits you from working for 1 year (and some practises up to 3 years) in the UAE if you should resign or your employment terminated. The salary that is offered to me is very good compared to South African salaries, so I am smiling (so far). Maybe having more experience does help in that regards as well, as I have been working as an OH for 15 years?
One other thing that I did not know before moving here was that you pay for everything in advance, school fees, rent, Showtime, ect. Same for buying a car, you have to pay for your insurance for one year in advance. That could be anything from 4000 – 6000 dhs, depending on what motorcar you buy. So just to get yourself settled in Dubai would mean forking out about 120 000 dhs for basic stuff that has to get done!
School 21000 dhs (2 kids, primary years) for last school semester 2008
Motorcar 12000 dhs (deposit, Pajero)
Insurance 6000 dhs
Showtime 690 dhs (first term payment)
Rent 75 000 dhs (for 6 months)

I will still update the month to month budget as I am experiencing it if you guys would like me to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christina in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

98 months ago

Hi Dulene and Brenda
Thanks for your support. I have had a truly miserable day. Unfare is exactly it. Like ok so if i return to Canada and work for 4 more months am I going to be any more qualified then I am at this very moment? Seriousley.
The money offered to me was in the ballpark of what you quoted...however I am still a little weary of the whole comission thing. Just see it as being a little unethical. But that's just me. I'll get over it..... If I ever get a license!
Most of my work experience comes from having worked in another ME country and I dont know about Dubai, but truly, working in this region in a general practice was like working in a perio clinic full time. I can't even begin to tell you the other stuff that was happening in the clinic I was in before(not in Dubai)....like never sterilizing the Ultrasonic tip...and just using the germ extra??????????? (Don't worry I changed that the minute I saw it)I am settled in Dubai have been here for about 5 months now, my hubby has a very good position so no turning back now.
So frustrated.
But wanted to Thank you.
ttys

98 months ago

Hi Christina and Dulene Im sorry you are having such a bad time of it , BUT if its any consulation so am i .I have aslo had my documents rejected and unsure why at this stage .
I have been a hygienist for 10 years , but have not worked for a year as i have been traveling so i'm guessing that this may be the problem .
I had all of my documents attested and the only thing i can think of is that my parcticing certificate is not current as i have been away for NZ traveling for the past year .
So i have not got anywhere near a date for my Licencing exam ....
B .

98 months ago

Hi Dulene do you no anything in regards to the requirments for licencing other than what you have already outlined .
Like would you think that not having a current registration certificate in NZ cause i have been traveling and not been praticing as a hygienist for the past year have any concerquences on my application and the possible reason for the documents being regected ?
Interested on your thoughts and suggestions .
B

98 months ago

I really have no idee why that should have made a difference! It is not like you can loose any expierience for NOT working.I myself have not been working since September last year and hope I do not run into the same kind o trouble.I do think your license in you country of origin must be current, I am not sure though. But even if I am working here I am going to keep my South African license current,as one never knows if you ever have to go back there for some reason and want to start practising again.Maybe if you renew your license in NZ and pay penalties fees to get it current again, you could try and relaunch your application here in Dubai?

98 months ago

Hi Dulene thanks for getting back to me , i am on the register in NZ as a qualified and registerd Hygienist its just that my Annual Practising certificate expiered last July and since i have been traveling and not working as a Hygienist i cannot have it as a current practising certificate as i would need to go home and start working again to obtain this .
I am grasping at staws here and maybe this is not the problem , i hope not as its something i cannot fix from here , maybe it's something else .
i have had all my documents certificates and qualifications attested and that was the only thing that i thought may be the problem . Will just have to sit and wait and see what happens .
Have you any more information re the DOH exam ?
Thanks B

98 months ago

I have not made the appointment yet, but will give feedback as soon as I know something.

shinshilla in Scarborough, Ontario

98 months ago

Michelle Lee in Edmonton, Alberta said: Hey Dulene! Seems to be you know all the answers! ^^ I'm a dental hygienist in Canada and wondering what's the best way to apply for a job in dubai. I'm so interested and want to work in Dubai ASAP, so to re-word, what's the fastest way for a Canadian hygienist to find a job in Dubai? Thanks so much!

hi michelle,
i am currently a student in a dental hygiene program in toronto. Just wanted to ask you how is the scope in edmonton?? have you been a hygienist for a long time? what should i expect for a beginner's salary, if you dont mind?

thanks.

98 months ago

Hi Shinshilla,
i know you didnt ask me but im also in Edmonton now and just thought i would answer your question as well. I have been working for 3 years now and from what i have seen the starting salary is around 50 an hour. Hygienists in Alberta have a wide scope of practice due to the fact that we can also now work independently. Good luck with everything in school!

shinshilla in Scarborough, Ontario

98 months ago

thanks tracy that was very helpful.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.