Hygiene Degree

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 633)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Getting desperate... in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

I was talking to the school I went to CADH in Mississauga. True it is a lot like a boot camp. A dental hygiene boot camp that is, lol. I was very stressed out when I was there, and at times I felt bad, but looking back now, I know for a fact that this school prepared me for the real world and of course the boards. The faculty are very committed to ensuring that they produce quality professionals. I would recommend this school despite its setbacks such as crappy location (which they did renovations after my class graduated).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Woeser in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Hi all,
I keep seeing comments complaining about how tough it is for a dental hygienist to find employment after school, but I personally believe that its not fair to generalise the entire profession based on certain individual's bad luck.
Anyway for those who are looking into a dental career, why not look into Denturism? I believe it pays more than hygienist and quite frankly something that lots of prospective students don't look into.
I believe George Brown college is the only institution in Ontario that offers that particular program. Good luck,all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

excited in Mississauga, Ontario

78 months ago

Get Serious in Scarborough, Ontario said: You had a chance to redeem yourself in your last post..you didn't. That you feel Regency is in a great location is nice but again, what does this have to do with the quality of education delivered? You also seem to equate the quality of education with patients waiting in the reception area..???? Are you serious?? This says nothing about the quality of education. All this says is that when you went to visit Regency their clinic was in session and it probably wasn't in session when you went to those other schools.

Note the following:
1. It seems that universities will hand out a B.Sc to just about anyone given that you got one.
2. Your English is aweful. I guess Regency will let in just about anyone - that's if you got in.
3. Please stop posting on this board as you continue to lose credibility each time you do.

Many people get excited - that's no excuse to be ignorant.

I'm not going into detail what I like about the school. Obviously I've been going to school nonstop since I've gotten out of High School and probably have a little more experience with what I believe makes a school considering I've interviewed at other schools in the States and here. I don't know if you ever visited the school but I really don't understand what you have against it. Maybe you should check it out unless your stuck somewhere else. I'm just giving you my opinion. I'm sorry. Anyways, I think it's uncalled for that you put down my education not even knowing where I'm from or how hard it was for me to achieve some of my goals. But that's okay considering most Dentist have a thick accent or are not Canadian. Good luck to you..and I'll stop posting here because I guess some people loose sleep over it..

PS: Must be nice living in Scarborough :o I couldn't do it. Peace

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Get Serious in Scarborough, Ontario

78 months ago

excited in Mississauga, Ontario said: I'm not going into detail what I like about the school....
PS: Must be nice living in Scarborough :o I couldn't do it. Peace

Again you miss the point. You have given no real details as to why you like Regency, likewise you have given no real detail as to why you don't like the other schools. You say you have all this experience yet all you have mentioned are superficial issues.

I have not maligned Regency. I have not said a single bad thing about them. You have obviously not read my posts very closely which makes me question your academic prowess even though you claim to be so highly decorated with your various degrees and years of education.

People are coming to these boards looking for some intelligent advice backed by some concrete information. Saying that a school is no good because of it's location or because they don't have people waiting in a reception area is moronic. I can only hope that the people reading these posts are more intelligent than that.

I have spoken with many students and have been to many schools. I would like to share my observations and feeback with you all in an upcoming post.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mk in Vancouver, British Columbia

78 months ago

This is a board for discussion. Why don't the two of you take your argument elsewhere.

shinshilla in Scarborough, Ontario

78 months ago

terry in Etobicoke, Ontario said: hi! guys,
Is there anybody currently taking hygiene in a private college in Toronto? I just wanted some feedback.thanks

hi terry i just started a dental hygiene program in toronto, at yorkville college.
1835 yonge street

Dental in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Shinshilla, how do you like Yorkville?

Did you consider any other school?

78 months ago

i was about to register at toronto college of dental hygiene around dufferin and finch area, but a friend told me about yorkville college, which turned out to be around 10,000 cheaper. total your lookin at 30,000 for 18 months. Started one month ago so far I like it.
now we are exploring/probing on typodonts (model of teeth).

word of advice: there are used books available for this program.

78 months ago

Hi,

40,000 is too much for me to even consider paying. I was looking at the schools a little more reasonable in price.

I think Yorkville is a pretty good school they don't give students a hard time like Toronto college I have heard many stories students being kicked out last semester not a good thing.

Did you visit Xincon or know anyone there?

armellini in Stratford, Ontario

78 months ago

TTT in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi,

I would very muchs appreciate some feedback.

I was in the hygiene program here in Ontario (private school) I did well in the theory however in clinic most of the instructors ganged up on me not offering to help me or give me any kind of feedback.

Hence, the school kicked me out without properly giving me notice or letting me complete my clinic module so now I am in a position do I go to another private school and pick up where I left off and earn my diploma?

Or should I start a new career? I am tore because I did want to become a hygienist and I know the market here in Ontario is oversaturated I am honest confused.

Thank you for any feedback.

I would be curious to know what private school you went to, I went to one, that sounds like a very similar scenario to mine. It depends on how far you proceeded in the course and how much money you invested. I tell you though I strongly suggest you getting into an accredited school and then you won't have to go through the CDHO exam. This is an extremely stressful situation and costly, so if you can please do so.

78 months ago

M in Mississauga, Ontario said: I'm in the processing of applying for Dental Hygiene, however can't decide on which schools to go. I found a website that lists all the accredited colleges in Ontario only I believe.

cdho.org/Registration/EducationalInstitutes.pdf

Does anyone know which private schools have a good reputation:

1) TORONTO COLLEGE OF DENTAL HYGIENE & AUXILIARIES
(From the discussions, i've only read 1 pro and 1 con for this school)

2.) THE CANADIAN ACADEMY OF DENTAL HYGIENE

3.) CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF DENTAL HYGIENE INC.

4) OXFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE AND TECh.

Honey, don't worry about their reputation. They are accredited, and that is the key. I only wish I had gone to one that was. Through colleagues though I happen to have heard that both Aplus and Regency are very reputable.

78 months ago

I would like to know of any one that has done the CDHO exam? How did they find it? Also does any one out there know of a school or person that is willing to teach hygiene in a clinic privately? I always felt I did not have good hands on instruction- I went to a crappy school { non accredited} although they kept stringing us along and said we would be the accredidation group, turned out their program was under review and that was positive, but they yanked that away from them, and now they are in a worse position, and so are we that went.

78 months ago

I already got offer of admission from George Brown College for both Dental Hygiene and Denturism program for this fall, but I haven't confirmed neither of them yet. I am kinda confused as to which program that I should go to, and it doesn't help much to hear stories about over saturation of dental hygienists particularly in Ontario. Apparently, its little tougher to find job later as a male dental hygienist since most of the hygienists are predominantly females and the dentists generally prefer female over male hygienist in dental office.
Having said that, I still feel that dental hygiene can be a rewarding career if one finds a good practice to work at.
Thats one of the reason why I also applied to Denturism along with hygiene program during admission. Does anybody know about the job scope of a Denturist? I must admit that its quite appealing to me since one get to do a lot in practice, rather than just cleaning teeth everyday. Uh, well I got another 2 more days to figure this out. Any inputs are welcome and appreciated! Thanks in advance..
Btw, I am going to meet the program coordinators for both programs on Wednesday to get a better grasp of career prospects in future.

DJL in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

armellini in Stratford, Ontario said: I would like to know of any one that has done the CDHO exam? How did they find it? Also does any one out there know of a school or person that is willing to teach hygiene in a clinic privately? I always felt I did not have good hands on instruction- I went to a crappy school { non accredited} although they kept stringing us along and said we would be the accredidation group, turned out their program was under review and that was positive, but they yanked that away from them, and now they are in a worse position, and so are we that went.

Sounds like you have gone to Canadian Business College (just guessing). A-Plus runs a refresher course/CDHO prep course, so give them a call.

Lori in Medicine Hat, Alberta

78 months ago

Hygienist in Calgary, Alberta said: I'm a hygienist who works in Alberta, and the job opportunities are endless. After graduating, I was offered 9 positions in 2 weeks. The pay ranges between $43-$50/hour to start as a new grad here in Calgary.

Hi,

I just graduated from hygiene and am going to be looking for a job in calgary or the surrounding area...may I ask what your starting salary was as a new grad?? Also do u know anything about temping agencies and any relevant feedback? Thankx

Get Serious in Scarborough, Ontario

78 months ago

armellini in Stratford, Ontario said: I would like to know of any one that has done the CDHO exam? How did they find it? ...

Hello Armellini,

From what I have heard the CDHO exam is a little stressful. However, all my friends who did it passed. I go to Kent College and they offer a CDHO prep course (They have one for the board exam as well). The prep course is run by a hygienist who was an evaluator for the CDHO. They actually do a mock of the exam. It sounds pretty good and I will probably do it when I graduate. Hope this helps.

Anne in Vancouver, British Columbia

78 months ago

Hi,
I'm going to be graduating from hs this year and I'm going to be taking one year of university transfers to get into the DH program at vcc/ubc...but i've been reading the posts above and it seems in toronto you can get it without the pre-reqs? i know there is a private school here in vancouver but it has yet to be accredited.
my question is after i finish a DH program i might want to go further into my studies. What are my options and do i need the prereqs or will i be alright if i finish at one of the credited schools in toronto.. thanks in advance..

78 months ago

Wondering just how many dental hygienists are actually males. Does it make any difference in professional career?

78 months ago

Toronto has a lot more schools than Vancouver so it is easier to get in and there are more options (i.e. some of them work the pre-reqs into their program). If you want to practice in BC, the catch is that you will need to do a local anesthetic module before you can practice. LA is not part of the Ontario curiculum.

Also, I believe the College of Dental Hygiene (I think this is the one you were talking about) in Vancouver is now accredited. But also, a lot more expensive than VCC and UBC because it is a private school.

78 months ago

yorkville is not accredited yet, they say it is in the process...if they do get accredited this year, my class will not have to take the clinical exam..so my fingers are crossed so to speak.
most of my classmates found exploring a bit challenging, but yorkville has whats called remediation, and the instructors will give you some individual time during breaks/after school to get you up to speed if you need the extra help. Been here a little more than a month and find the instructors very outgoing and helpful.
At times they can be a bit disorganized.
theory courses are not hard, definitely much lighter than university level.
will keep all updated about the program.
ez.

78 months ago

Shinshilla, let me know how it comes along for you at Yorkville I may consider applying for the Sept intake.

Was it hard or easy to get into the school?

78 months ago

getting in was not hard, basic english and math, no calculus....just adding subtracting multiplication division...and fractions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

loved... in Mississauga, Ontario

78 months ago

Woeser in Toronto, Ontario said: Wondering just how many dental hygienists are actually males. Does it make any difference in professional career?

I'm a male, and I'm applying. I've been thinking about how it could be a little akward being a male hygienist but I guess it's like being a male nurse. I really like Vancouver and since I'm from the West Coast USA originally I would be closer to family. I believe the opportunity to open a practice one day is significant in my decision to do hygiene over other careers. Of course that is after paying off school loans, getting a nice reputation around town, and hoping to get a good business loan, and many other things .. If you want you can give me your email and we can keep in touch that way..good to know I'm not alone..haha..

78 months ago

loved... in Mississauga, Ontario said: I'm a male, and I'm applying. I've been thinking about how it could be a little akward being a male hygienist but I guess it's like being a male nurse. I really like Vancouver and since I'm from the West Coast USA originally I would be closer to family. I believe the opportunity to open a practice one day is significant in my decision to do hygiene over other careers. Of course that is after paying off school loans, getting a nice reputation around town, and hoping to get a good business loan, and many other things .. If you want you can give me your email and we can keep in touch that way..good to know I'm not alone..haha..

I just confirmed offer of admission for Denturism at George Brown College this morning since it was the last day of expiry of admission offers. However, I had a hard time deciding which program to choose between Dental Hygiene and Denturism till this morning. I guess I don't want to be the only male student in the program. Having said that, I am sure you'll do well in your chosen career. Good luck...

77 months ago

shinshilla in Scarborough,

Can you let me know is hygiene at Yorkville hard? I believe you have to maintain a 75% average in each course?

Has anyone every been kicked out of the program? Some other private schools are very well known for doing that.

Do you know if Sept is still available at Yorkville?

Thanks

shilla in Scarborough, Ontario

77 months ago

We are only a month into it, I'll post an update after the midterms. Most probably can get in for sept, i registered one month before it started. Yes for theory courses the pass mark is 75. Its much lighter than university type courses...I passed my first 4 tests and I did not think that I studied enough, to be honest with a little more time I couldve aced them. But its important not to fall behind when your taking 10 courses...
ez

Jytong in Vancouver, British Columbia

77 months ago

excited,.. in Mississauga, Ontario said: Okay maybe I was rushing really bad because I had an appointment and found this website and felt like I had to put my input. Anyhow, I'm sorry if anyone felt offended with what I said or felt I was acting childish. I don't think it's necessary to be racist, as a matter of fact I'm not young..

Thank you for your great input. I'm planning on going to Regency and was wondering about how their facility is. Your honest opinion is funny and honest from your own POV and I think should be taken lightly by others. Anyhow, at least it was helpful to me. Thanks!

DJL in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

Jytong in Vancouver, British Columbia said: Thank you for your great input. I'm planning on going to Regency and was wondering about how their facility is. Your honest opinion is funny and honest from your own POV and I think should be taken lightly by others. Anyhow, at least it was helpful to me. Thanks!

You may want to visit the other blog site regarding dental hygiene schools in Ontario. There are a lot of commentaries regarding private schools in Ontario, and it may benefit you in your decision.

www.indeed.com/forum/job/dental-hygienist/05390c183c137e19757a4502

mingus in Honolulu, Hawaii

77 months ago

All in all what did school cost you all? I mean for classes, supplies, testing etc. Thanks for your input!

jjj in Mississauga, Ontario

77 months ago

It's funny how many people are complaining about "soo many people being kicked out the program". Not to be mean, but face it, not every one is going to pass this hard program. They aren't necessarily being "kicked out" (a poor me way of putting it) but they have not completed the requirements to go onto the next semester or graduate. Whether this is not getting enough clients, doing the homework or achieving the average, the school administration cannot let everybody through to graduation if they are not showing competency.

It also funny how many people on here are asking others advice: "how many people got kicked out last semester?" If you are planning on going to school for DH, you should be going in with a positive attitude and not worrying about being kicked out. If you do your homework thoroughly, come up with the required clients, listen attentively to faculty and seek help when needed, you will not get kicked out.

jjj in Mississauga, Ontario

77 months ago

One other thing, in my class, 34 girls started, 22 graduated. Many failed, partied too much, dropped out, got married/pregnant, etc. Many of them also tell others that they "got kicked out". However, this was not the situation at all. They simply did not do the work, lacked in clinical skills, were rude to their faculty, partied too much/did little studying and basically were not academically able to move onto the next semester. The school does offer remedial (tutoring for the failing students during break), but many of these girls were failing miserably/ weak from the beginning and no amount of remedial would possibly bring them back up to that level.

As well, these students were informed midterm time that they were not doing well in the program. Judging by your assignments, it is not hard to keep track of your own academic progress. They were not "kicked out" one day, but rather it was coming to them for a long time.

Embarassment on their part, for failing an expensive program, led them to tell others "they were kicked out", putting the blame on the school rather than their own mistakes. This happens at many schools, not just mine as well.

T in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

Some of the students at some of these private schools are in fact treated poorly and kicked.

I have heard of crazy situations and it is not becuase they are not meeting the requirements or classes some schools have more students then the clinic holds all because of money at that point can everyone pass? No they need to start failing students.
You can see they want to fail certain students to have them pay to retake the semester.
With respect to clinical skills I truly believe you need to practice it will be difficult at first but does require practice.
I am not saying all private schools are like this either.

anne in Vancouver, British Columbia

77 months ago

I'm still rather confused about how all this works..If I were to go to Vancouver College of Dental Hygiene, will I still be able to advance further at UBC? VCC offers a transfer to UBC as fourth year for BDSc degree in DH, would I still get this option if I went to VCDH? or even go into dmd later on perhaps? The fact that it just got accredited and the course length is only 18 months is making me hesitate...

dental in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

I would suggest contacting the College of DH of British Columbia, from what I understand Vancouver College of Dental Hygiene is a private school so you may not be able to transfer to a UBC but VCC is a governement funded school and hence the transfer would be most likely to occur.

VCC has had its DH program running for a while. VCDH is still fairly new I know here in Ontario private schools do not have a transfer option but if you attend a community college you can transfer over to university.

However, I would suggest contacting the College of DH of BC for clarification I may be wrong also I know that is how it works here in Ontario.

Alica Bush in Patiala, India

77 months ago

Hi
I am in 2nd yr of Dental Hygiene program in Ontario, When I got admission in this program, I heard that Dental Hygiene is a highly paid profession. But now i heard that the things are other way round. Its not that easy to find jobs in this program and its always part time especially in Ontario. I wanna know that what is the average hourly pay in this profession? How many chances are there to get into full time? And the main concern is that if we work in two clinics to complete 40 hours, what will be our average hourly package?

katie b in Surrey, British Columbia

76 months ago

The competition to get into a DH program in BC is very very difficult right now. There are a few schools that state you need a min of C+/B/B+ to apply... but I'm telling u not to even bother applying in BC unless a have a min. A- average in all your pre-reqs. I myself have tried applying with a B+ average to nanaimo and chilliwack... but got beat out with stronger candidates with obviously higher GPA's. I'm hesitant to apply to a private college like VCDH due to 1, the cost, and 2, the drama I hear about the school. The sad thing is that yes, most ppl who apply are just doing it for the money... whereas they're are some ppl who are sincerely interested in this profession, but get beat out by the brainiacks.. lol. Oh well... tis life.

ok in Vancouver, British Columbia

76 months ago

trust me...UBC costs WAY more than VCDH.

You're looking at 65K @ its degree option.

rdh in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

As far as I know, if you have completed a dental hygiene program you can apply to UBC degree program with 2 options. The first is a one year degree completion which only works if you have your 2 year diploma and first year university pre-requisites. The other option is if you only have your 2 year diploma you can be accepted for a 2 year degree completion program. There are no limitations on the UBC website regarding if you went to a private school or not. I did go to a private school in Ontario and my professors contacted UBC and we would only qualify for the 2 year program (unless someone went to university previously).

Kim Pienton in Grand Rapids, Michigan

76 months ago

I will be finally starting my dental hygiene program this fall. took forever to get in it seems!

but a few questions.....
Coming out of school, what do most start at? I heard its at least 25-30 an hr, and thats without any experience. I also heard that you can make more money subbing sometimes, then working part time in an office.

Im really anxious to start this fall, and if anyone from MI can give me some tips for anything, that would be great!

Thanks!!

Kim

Kim Pienton in Grand Rapids, Michigan

76 months ago

I will be finally starting my dental hygiene program this fall. took forever to get in it seems!

but a few questions.....
Coming out of school, what do most start at? I heard its at least 25-30 an hr, and thats without any experience. I also heard that you can make more money subbing sometimes, then working part time in an office.

Im really anxious to start this fall, and if anyone from MI can give me some tips for anything, that would be great!!

Thanks!!

Kim

rdhtobe in Vancouver, British Columbia

76 months ago

anne in Vancouver, British Columbia said: I'm still rather confused about how all this works..If I were to go to Vancouver College of Dental Hygiene, will I still be able to advance further at UBC? VCC offers a transfer to UBC as fourth year for BDSc degree in DH, would I still get this option if I went to VCDH? or even go into dmd later on perhaps? The fact that it just got accredited and the course length is only 18 months is making me hesitate...

I am about to graduate from VCC this month. UBC will allow direct transfer into their BDSc program (and waive the application fee for VCC students if you begin the following fall!). Based on my experience there, I would highly recommend VCC. The faculty and staff are fantastic. They're experienced practitioners that love the profession and are very supportive of the students. The program is two full years, but it's an intense program and the summer breaks are much needed. Good luck to you all...

KJK in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

Hey everyone,

Doe's anyone know the starting wage in Calgary for a DH? Also, has anyone here taken the Alberta Clinical Exam?? I'm taking it next month..a little nervous!

Thx
ps: also what is the best Calgary temp agency?

Megan in Edmonton, Alberta

76 months ago

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between a degree and a diploma??
I was going to go the University route in Alberta, but it seems like I could get a diploma faster, 18 months in some places. Do dentists even look at that? Will I get paid more if I was Bsc?
Could really use the help before I take the plunge!
Thanks

jeremy in Calgary, Alberta

75 months ago

hi, i am going into a DH program this upcoming august and i just want to prepare myself for the materials that is going to be teached. like what should i study ahead for, or what to expect?
thanks

dental in Toronto, Ontario

75 months ago

Megan in Edmonton, Alberta said: I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between a degree and a diploma??
I was going to go the University route in Alberta, but it seems like I could get a diploma faster, 18 months in some places. Do dentists even look at that? Will I get paid more if I was Bsc?
Could really use the help before I take the plunge!
Thanks

a degree of course is better. A degree is 4 years diploma 2 years.

abbiek in Surrey, British Columbia

75 months ago

hey,
i thinking of taking the clinical exam in toronto and am wanting to hear from someone who has taken it already.
since i was trained in b.c., there is a different philosophy of practice...ontario being more concerned with the "human needs model" of dh practice.

i was looking into the cdho website and it says something about candidate "discussing assessment findings with the examiner and candidate will identify to examiner the appropriate treatment area"....what exactly does this involve....how in depth, etc.
also, are the examiners VERY strict on client suitability criteria, etc. involving supra calculus amounts

any info would be helpful!

curious in Abbotsford, British Columbia

75 months ago

Hey everyone,
Recently I have been offered admission to the Bachelor of Dental Sciences ( Dental Hygiene) program in UBC by direct entry from high school. Before all of this , I was originally planning on going to U of Alberta for science programs , so now I'm kinda having a hard time deciding where to go. The thing is, I've heard alot of stories and seen alot of examples myself of people graduating from universities with a degree and no jobs guranteed / available. I know this is not always the case of course but it made me wonder if it really is worth it paying all these money for university when you are not guaranteed a job when you come out. So, thats why the dental hygiene degree program in UBC looks pretty good to me but I dont know if Im restriciting my future options / life if i choose it. At the moment, I dont really know / have a particular interest in studying in a specific field , but I do know I love science and want to study / have a career that is science related. What would you guys do / choose? Any info and advices would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

75 months ago

I know how you feel...I went into Sciences after high school and graduated with a degree in Genetics. There are jobs out there in this field but they don't just fall into lap. You need to make contacts and start networking in your last couple years of undergrad. The jobs that are available pay about 40-60K a year. Also, a degree is a good springboard if you want to do something else like a masters degree or teaching or whatever. However, I did a dental hygiene program after getting my degree because I didn't feel that there was enough money in Genetics with the education that I had. Right now, dental hygienists are in high demand and paid very well in BC. It is extremely easy to find work and wages are about $40-48 an hour. Whatever you do, just be sure to research it first. Job shadow a hygienist and see what they do in a day. It's not the job for everyone.

DJL in Toronto, Ontario

75 months ago

mk in Vancouver, British Columbia said: I know how you feel...I went into Sciences after high school and graduated with a degree in Genetics. There are jobs out there in this field but they don't just fall into lap. You need to make contacts and start networking in your last couple years of undergrad. The jobs that are available pay about 40-60K a year. Also, a degree is a good springboard if you want to do something else like a masters degree or teaching or whatever. However, I did a dental hygiene program after getting my degree because I didn't feel that there was enough money in Genetics with the education that I had. Right now, dental hygienists are in high demand and paid very well in BC. It is extremely easy to find work and wages are about $40-48 an hour. Whatever you do, just be sure to research it first. Job shadow a hygienist and see what they do in a day. It's not the job for everyone.

If time and money is not an issue, then go for the degree program. It will open up more opportunities for the future, especially if dental hygiene teaching is in the consideration.

curious in Abbotsford, British Columbia

75 months ago

It cost around 65K in total ( four years) for the dental hygiene degree program in UBC. DO you think its worth it? Are most of the dental hygiene jobs part time or full time? I mean is it common for a hygienist to work for more than one dentist? Thanks !

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.