Job Hunting on Craigslist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

HBWrdh in Danville, California

53 months ago

Just wanted to mention, if some aren't aware, that resumes can also be posted on Craigslist. If you are unemployed, or just looking to increase your days with temp work, post your resume or contact information. It's at the bottom of the listings below jobs...I got two responses, so it's worth a try!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Connie Sidder in Fort Collins, Colorado

40 months ago

I am currently looking for dental hygiene jobs in Fort Collins, CO.
Please keep me up to date for any jobs. I would prefer to work 3 days a week.
Thank you,
Connie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

exp in Exeter, New Hampshire

40 months ago

HBWrdh in Danville, California said: Just wanted to mention, if some aren't aware, that resumes can also be posted on Craigslist. If you are unemployed, or just looking to increase your days with temp work, post your resume or contact information. It's at the bottom of the listings below jobs...I got two responses, so it's worth a try!

I don't think it is a great idea to post your personal info on c.list...why? Alot of nut employers out there. People can probably find out more about you that you don't know or want to know. Also, people looking to hire RDH's and not giving THEIR name or info? A crapshoot. Why don't they want you to know who they are? Maybe , they are firing someone behind their back...and replacing a good employee...to pay them less and work them more....just think about this...sending your PRIVATE info. off to c.list land...and not knowing who is seeing it. Safety factor out the window! If they are decent, they will say who they are and not do the send me who you are...and if I want I'll contact you. Safety factor. Don't be this desparate to find work, it is not worth your dignity or personal worth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Connie Sidder in Fort Collins, Colorado

39 months ago

Although I've been to S. America, I didn't practice there. I do know some Spanish, and can get by. Let me know if this is alright.
Thanks,
Connie Sidder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.