Listings ith no name of who they are, but want YOUR resume...wise to send your info?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

exp in Massachusetts

23 months ago

NO...IMHO, since ID theft people seem to be able to use the smallest amount of info. these days. Also, WHY won't they say who they are? Are they an office that has a big turnover ? Are they replacing someone behind their backs, not someone retiring on their own....think about it?
WHY DON'T THEY TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE...IF THEY ARE REPUTABLE AND A GOOD OFFICE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Giggly in Texas

23 months ago

I never thought of the ID theft but that's a good point. I do see that on Craigslist, they normally do not post what office they are in. This is so frustrating. I applied for a position at an office which didn't name itself. Well, this office is one my friend worked in and warned me about. The office called me to schedule an interview but I didn't return the call. The same office posted an ad about two weeks later and didn't name itself. I submitted my resume again. Same story. Two weeks after that, I ended up applying at the SAME office. Had I known, I would have saved my time. They were looking for an RDH every two weeks basically because they were trying to hire someone behind the other hygienists' back. Definitely a shady office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RDHCJ in Connecticut

21 months ago

Send it but don't include your address at all. Or only list the town and state, your name and your email address and phone number. Give them a cell number not your home number if you have one. Or email them your name, years of experience, what you are looking for and would like their contact information so you can know whom you are speaking to before emailing your resume to them. Such as you want to know the name of the dentist and office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

exp in Massachusetts

20 months ago

RDHCJ in Connecticut said: Send it but don't include your address at all. Or only list the town and state, your name and your email address and phone number. Give them a cell number not your home number if you have one. Or email them your name, years of experience, what you are looking for and would like their contact information so you can know whom you are speaking to before emailing your resume to them. Such as you want to know the name of the dentist and office.

Still not a good idea I say....I might think of sending them an e-mail with just a little of what experiences I have, but nothing more than my first name and e-mail if they are willing to return an e-mail telling me the name of the Practice ....and I know their office is not on "the list of don't work there"...then I will forward my personal resume....I know alot of RDH's young to old think it might be OK and the office could be a possibility....but, are they trying to replace someone behind their back? Less pay? Decent place to work without a high turnover?...things to consider for your safety and personal info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.