Local anestheic at university of manitoa

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Helpmeplease:) in Guelph, Ontario

38 months ago

I was wondering if anyone has taken the local anesthetic course at the U of M. In Canada? What is the course like, and what was the exam like? I am starting to stress about the theory exam. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RDHinSaskatoon in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

38 months ago

Hi there,

I took my LA course at U of M couple of months ago. I am very happy to take the course there because the lady who teaches it is very professional and friendly. They make sure you know everything before they give you the certificate,

She is going to do a review before the written exam so listen to her carefully because most questions on the exam will be discuss during review..If you study the book (Salma Lavigne) you will be fine..

HappyGirlinCanada in Woodstock, Ontario

37 months ago

Hi RDH in Saskatoon, did you find Lindsay's post re the NERB exam helpful for the U of MB exam?

HappyGirlinCanada in Woodstock, Ontario

37 months ago

Helpmeplease:) in Guelph, Ontario said: I was wondering if anyone has taken the local anesthetic course at the U of M. In Canada? What is the course like, and what was the exam like? I am starting to stress about the theory exam. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have your accomodations in MB yet? I'm staying at Lennox Bell Lodge. Have you looked into that place? It is right across the street from the school. See you on Friday :)

2thfairy in Markham, Ontario

21 months ago

HappyGirlinCanada in Woodstock, Ontario said: Do you have your accomodations in MB yet? I'm staying at Lennox Bell Lodge. Have you looked into that place? It is right across the street from the school. See you on Friday :)

Hello, how was the LA course? I'm thinking of taking it and would you have your text you would like to sell?
thanks

HappygirlinCanada in Mexico

21 months ago

2thfairy in Markham, Ontario said: Hello, how was the LA course? I'm thinking of taking it and would you have your text you would like to sell?
thanks

You will want to keep your textbooks for future reference. Just contact the bookstore and they will send them to you.

HappygirlinCanada in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

21 months ago

The course was really interesting. You will want to keep your books for future reference. Just contact the bookstore and they will send them to you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.