Moving to NJ, help with NJ dental hygiene ethics exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Ana RDH in San Marcos, California

16 months ago

Hi everybody,
I am a licensed RDH in California and I am moving to NJ this summer, I need to take NJ Ethics exam, my questions are: is the NJ ethics exam different than CA? is there any study guide I can get or buy, or latest handouts from NJ dental hygiene schools.... I checked out the NJBOD website, but the law and regulations I printed out it's too boring to even read. Please any help in this matter would be really appreciated. I even contacted the NJ board to see if there any booklet I can buy, they referred me to their website, to print Laws and regulations.....

Please help me....I have to take the exam asap....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

exp in Massachusetts

16 months ago

Contact the DH schools, ask for administration or Dept. Chair: tell them what info. you've obtained already. Even if it is boring you have to read it all and note all significant and miniscule material...because you never know. Read through it all, over and over (like a bad book) to imbed it. Sometimes you wonder why they asked a question and it seems so minute, but they do it. GL on finding out all the info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ana RDH in San Marcos, California

16 months ago

exp in Massachusetts said: Contact the DH schools, ask for administration or Dept. Chair: tell them what info. you've obtained already. Even if it is boring you have to read it all and note all significant and miniscule material...because you never know. Read through it all, over and over (like a bad book) to imbed it. Sometimes you wonder why they asked a question and it seems so minute, but they do it. GL on finding out all the info.

Hi exp,
Thank you very much for your advice.

lorettasimpson in Miami, Florida

16 months ago

There are many formalities regarding it, so it is better to talk to some of the authorities in DH schools. They can guide you and will let you do the necessary work.

feelday.com

exp in Massachusetts

16 months ago

Ana RDH in San Marcos, California said: Hi exp,
Thank you very much for your advice.

You're welcome Ana....always good to note all info...it can be minute, but yet they sometimes look to see how much you really want to pass it...mind games...GL

Sandy in San Diego, California

11 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am a licensed RDH in NY and I moved to California few months ago. My application was accepted by California dental hygiene committee and now I have to take law and Ethics exam. My question is : is there a book that I can study from? Please I need help!!!

exp in Massachusetts

11 months ago

Sandy, Contact the CA DH com. , they can direct you to websites and or sites to download materials in 2013...GL on exams and licensing process.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.