National Dental Hygiene Board Exam Course- www.rdhtutors.ca

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Jessica Hamilton in Peterborough, Ontario

35 months ago

Stine in London, Ontario said: Dear Dental Hygiene Student,

We are Dental Hygiene Tutors, an on-line state of the art tutoring workshop offering two phases of support to enhance your success rate.

Our team of tutors is comprised of three experienced educators with a combined forty years of dental hygiene teaching experience in several schools for dental hygiene.

In the first phase, we prepare students to successfully write the NDHCBE through on-line, live, tutorial reviews and test phases. We review the full curriculum, with on-line reviews, questions, tests and support by qualified educators. The course is a 9-week, 3 hour session, course all done ONLINE!
More information on the preparatory course can be found at www.rdhtutors.ca

In our second phase, we provide clinical support to students enrolled in all dental hygiene programs. Our independent learning program supports the student's progress through the pre-clinical phase of instrumentation and instruction.

We look forward to supporting future dental hygiene candidates to gain confidence and strengthen clinical skills throughout their program and prepare them for the National Dental Hygiene Certification Board Exam.

Please contact us for further details at info@rdhtutors.ca and visit our website at www.rdhtutors.ca

Sincerely,

Christina, Judith, Joyce
RDH tutors

Hi I am currently looking to enroll myself for some tutoring prior to writing the NDHBE in May2012.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

susan afshar in Mississauga, Ontario

31 months ago

Hello, I would like to enroll myself to tutoring for the board exam in september, please contact me via my email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nady in Scarborough, Ontario

30 months ago

Hi Susana,
I am also planing to write DH board exam, are you intrested to do combine/group study? Please do lrt me know soon. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Why i can not anle to open your website? www.rdhtutors.ca?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

susan afshar in Mississauga, Ontario

30 months ago

Hi Nady!
I love to study as a group, but I amnot sure how and where? I emailed Rdhtutors, but I have no idea why they didn't reply.

regards,

susan

NFerreira in Toronto, Ontario

29 months ago

In desperate need of a tutor!!!! please contact.

Andea in Edmonton, Alberta

14 months ago

Is the rdhtutors website shutdown? Please let me know of any other resource. I really need tutoring. Let me know..Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.