Restorative Hygienist Ontario Salary

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ML in Toronto, Ontario

89 months ago

I will be graduating from a restorative Hygiene program this spring and am wondering what the average salary is in Ontario, Canada. I understand some hygienists are payed hourly and some commission on top of their hourly rate for fillings. Any info would be appreciated before I have to answer the expected salary question in an interview! Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

sila in Toronto, Ontario

88 months ago

What would you say about the course? How did you find it?
and do you think restorative hygienists are able to find work easily in Toronto?

Reply - Report abuse

tmorris in Oshawa, Ontario

83 months ago

ML in Toronto, Ontario said: I will be graduating from a restorative Hygiene program this spring and am wondering what the average salary is in Ontario, Canada. I understand some hygienists are payed hourly and some commission on top of their hourly rate for fillings. Any info would be appreciated before I have to answer the expected salary question in an interview! Thanks

It really depends on where you are working and how long youhave been. Usually when you are starting you receive 2 - $5 on average more than a regular dental hygienist. Some offices are willing to pay more. If you are more experienced you could be getting upwards of $10 - $30 / hr more than a traditional dental hygienist.

You can also keep in contact with the Ontario Restorative Dental Hygienists Study Club for more information. ontariorestorativedhstudyclub.angelfire.com/

Terri Strawn RRDH BDScDH

Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Toronto, Ontario

31 months ago

Hi

What is your opinion in going into restorative program at this time? What are job options like in Toronto?

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.