Tips on finding dental hygiene patients!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ashmack in Salt Lake City, Utah

29 months ago

Hey everyone! I'm currently in my 2nd year of hygiene school in Salt Lake City, UT and I'm struggling to find patients. I've posted a lot of online ads and handed out flyers. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

exp in Seabrook, New Hampshire

29 months ago

Have you also considered: family that lives nearby, students at school willing to come in (even pay for 1/2 the prophy bill), sports teams at school, professors (non-DH classes). Any local Elementary schools, Middle or High Schools?...there teachers, staff and kids? Also, the DH school you are attending usually has a "list of past pt.'s" willing to continue with tx at your school....GL, it's hard and you hope they show up!...VET

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

RDHCJ in Boston, Massachusetts

21 months ago

I got patients only by recruiting friends and even friends of friends and my family. Strangers are difficult to count on. So just ask everyone you know to please come in for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Plakattaka in Aurora, Ontario

21 months ago

Try seniors centers, laundromats, low income housing areas. You are offering discounted services so target people with no insurance and lower incomes. You do have to stress the importance of not missing appointments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.