colleges for DH in toronto?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 3292)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

flossed in Scarborough, Ontario

79 months ago

sorry....I have to add one more thing. In reading these "student" posts it sounds to me like a lot of these posts are from people that work at a college as opposed to real students. If it's true, it would be unfortunate. As a prospectgive student from another province, it was very hard for me to get honest answers. These forums should be for students looking to help one another as opposed to being misled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

interdental aid in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

flossed in Scarborough, Ontario said: sorry....I have to add one more thing. In reading these "student" posts it sounds to me like a lot of these posts are from people that work at a college as opposed to real students. If it's true, it would be unfortunate. As a prospectgive student from another province, it was very hard for me to get honest answers. These forums should be for students looking to help one another as opposed to being misled.

flossed
I totally agree with you. If u would have noticed the librarian from Oxford College spoke all rosy things about it, ok but how about the students who sued the school and why thats all hidden.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Worried in Kelowna, British Columbia

79 months ago

interdental aid in Toronto, Ontario said: flossed
I totally agree with you. If u would have noticed the librarian from Oxford College spoke all rosy things about it, ok but how about the students who sued the school and why thats all hidden.

WHAT! Dish how do you know this?? I have applied to this school!

79 months ago

Common every one knows it. Thats the reason why so many students transferred to other schools. I personally know many students that trasferred to non accredited schools. It was a big issue and a lot of racism goes on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

interdental aid in Toronto, Ontario said: Common every one knows it. Thats the reason why so many students transferred to other schools. I personally know many students that trasferred to non accredited schools. It was a big issue and a lot of racism goes on.

Did you go to this school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

question in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

Interdental did more the one law suit happen to that school?

79 months ago

interdental aid in Toronto, Ontario said: Common every one knows it. Thats the reason why so many students transferred to other schools. I personally know many students that trasferred to non accredited schools. It was a big issue and a lot of racism goes on.

I just did a search online and didn't see any of this on the internet. You would think that it would be in the news if there was a lawsuite against them. Is this just hear say or first hand exp or do you know of any link so i can read up on this.

79 months ago

Worried in Kelowna, British Columbia said: I just did a search online and didn't see any of this on the internet. You would think that it would be in the news if there was a lawsuite against them. Is this just hear say or first hand exp or do you know of any link so i can read up on this.

YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TRY UR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SCHOOL. aFTER ALL ITS YOUR MONEY AND TIME. lAWSUITS ARE NEVER MADE PUBLIC U KNOW IT. I SHARED WHAT IS THE FACT WITH YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

question in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

worried,

lawsuits are never found on the internet until they make it to law journals you can not suit someone and it goes online it is ususally a private case and after a few years will be able to read it if that even happens.

You can only make the decision yourself everyone has a different experience in private schools because they do not operate under government rules but they operate there own rules.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

all the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

curious in Napanee, Ontario

79 months ago

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of the college in Ajax that just opened up. It a private college called Ontario of Oral Health Care Professionals, located by the Go Train.

I am thinking about going there and not to sure if anyone has heard anything good about it.

Also if your a dental hyg. in Ontario...and you eventually want to move to the USA....can you still practise your profession over there... or do u have to start over?

Lilu in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

flossed in Scarborough, Ontario said: sorry....I have to add one more thing. In reading these "student" posts it sounds to me like a lot of these posts are from people that work at a college as opposed to real students. If it's true, it would be unfortunate. As a prospectgive student from another province, it was very hard for me to get honest answers. These forums should be for students looking to help one another as opposed to being misled.

Hey flossed thank you, i was getting worried that no one heard of kent college i feel much better thank you. i really like them, you are right, very helpfull. i would probally be there next week to see Eddy and to talk to the students. thanks for your help.lilu

CandyFlossFifi in Scarborough, Ontario

79 months ago

Hi all!
I have a waitlist spot in Fanshawe College, and got accepted in both George Brown & Durham College for the Sep 2008, I won't even bother with the Fanshawe because I live in Scarborough, but I'm still deciding between GBC or Durham? Can someone please tell me what Durham is like? Because nobody really talks about it here. As for GBC, of course its great, but I've been told that their methods are more theoretical, and Durham would have smaller class sizes with more instructors.
Soooo......GBC or Durham?

Thanks!

Beth in Scarborough, Ontario

79 months ago

I totally agree with interdental. Oxford is a very bad school. A lot of shaddy stuff goes on in the "clinic". I do NOT recommend this school to anyone because I have seen with my own eyes all kinds of stuff. As for peter the librarian posting a blog, hes LIBRARIAN, he really has no clue what goes on in that school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Beth in Scarborough, Ontario said: I totally agree with interdental. Oxford is a very bad school. A lot of shaddy stuff goes on in the "clinic". I do NOT recommend this school to anyone because I have seen with my own eyes all kinds of stuff. As for peter the librarian posting a blog, hes LIBRARIAN, he really has no clue what goes on in that school.

Hey Beth
I am glad atleast u 2 know about Oxford. No one wants 2 speak anything is cause its stale news and all know it. There is nothing to hide its all open. And the school has already lost its reputation. Whats left now is just to grab whoever comes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

a in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

interdental aid,

What about Xincon? Have you heard anything about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

I MYSELF WAS A STUDENT AT XINCON. tHE OWNER JUST KNOWS TO SAY YES AND NO. THATS IT. She jUST WANTS MONEY. nO COORDINATION NO QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS. Students are without instructors for months together. Graduation is delayed no infection control. It not a hygiene school at all..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

a in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

Interdental aid,

You finished Xincon college? Unfortunately, all private schools all they want is the money.

I hear now they have a program director and things have changed? If you don't mind me asking did most of the class pass the board exam?

79 months ago

a in Toronto, Ontario said: Interdental aid,

You finished Xincon college? Unfortunately, all private schools all they want is the money.

I hear now they have a program director and things have changed? If you don't mind me asking did most of the class pass the board exam?

Xincon college has always had a programm director. I think U are already impressed about them. YOU cann never judge if a school has changed unless U have experienced it yourself..All the BEST.

Kacey in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

LK23 in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi March, I heard about that, those students went to Aurora. It sounds like the Aurora Dental College is ending up registering all those who failed and couldn't cut it at Oxford North Toronto. That can't be very good for the Aurora Dental College.

Ok first of all I'm one of those students who, as you say, couldn't "cut it" at Oxford....I'd like to start off by saying that I completed first semester and half of second semester with a 95% average (my lowest grade being 92%)so yes I could cut it!!! You probably should know the whole story prior to making ignorant comments like that! There were 9 of us that left the school half way through second semester and went to Aurora Dental (which by the way is the most caring and professional school I have ever been to - and I have 2 degrees under my belt). We were willing to start second over again and with that an additional tuition fee (and for the record I do not come from money, I have a mortgage to pay for), why do you think that is?? It's because Oxford North is the saddest excuse for an educational institute out there! The "instructors" are degrading, they put us down on a regular basis (called us stupid, said we were all horrible and we were going to fail) and have no organizational skills. Nearly all of the students in fourth semester had to repeat the ENTIRE semester all because they were shy of points in clinic (one girl was short only 1 point - you want to talk about only being there for the money!!). Now that we've left Oxford is going around telling inquiring students that we left for financial reasons (really?? That's why we went to another school!!?? Makes sense to me!). For those of you considering Oxford North, please reconsider. It was the most emotionally stressfull 8 months of my life, and it had nothing to do with the work load. Don't make the same mistake that I did!! Feel free to write me with any questions!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

a in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Interdental aid I am not impressed with Xincon just wanting further information because no schoo will tell you the truth.

The only way to get the truth is from outside a student or previous student like you.

Thank you for all your information

Jen in Beamsville, Ontario

78 months ago

jas in Surrey, British Columbia said: Can anybody tell me which is the best college to do DH in toronto area? i am really thinking about doing this but there are quite many colleges in toronto? how would u tell one better then other?

I am from Alberta and just finishing up the last semester at The Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene in Mississauga. Accredited, great program and great instructors.

Nady in Scarborough, Ontario

78 months ago

In my opinion community colleges r better thn private skools. I know its vry hard 2 get in community skool cuz there's so much competition in this extemely demanding field. I know many sum frnd who r studyn in private dental hygiene skools,but they r not at all satisfy. Well i applied 4 tymz in George Brown College but cudn't get in, there test isn't tht bad, i passed every section except english essay part,got 6.5 marks only flunk by 0.5 marks. George Brown actualy concern abt english essay part(50% eng essay,40% bio n'maths n'10% ur high skool marks.)Well this yr i got acceptance in durham college. Hopefully goin to join it in sep2008. is there Anyone goin to join durham in sep'08 or can anyone tell me howz there study pattern n'staff?. Well now am doin dental assisting 4rm george brown college. They have vry gud staff,education qualiy,study pattern and vry concious abt infection control. They r vry organize n'Teachers r so helpful n'sincere. They treat students with respect n'take acre of everything. I'll never refer anyone to private skool. Keep trying,hopefully u'll get in community skool.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carrie1010 in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

I am also one of those nine students who left Oxford North Toronto but I did not leave for money reasons nor was I failing. If money was an issue how could I afford to got to a new school? I am actually disgusted that someone would post information that was not accurate. I have moved here all the way from Calgary Alberta. I had to leave my family, boyfriend, and friends behind to pursue a goal I have always wanted to accomplish. I put my heart and soul not to mention extreme dedication in at Oxford North Toronto and not only that but my marks are well beyond average. Oxford North Toronto is the most unorganized school I have ever been too. There is neither motivation nor any mentorship from any of the teachers and a huge lack of educational teaching skills. I believe my decision to leave Oxford North was not only the smartest but wisest for my future. As for Aurora Dental College, I have never been more impressed and grateful in my life. They have helped us re gain our confidence back that Oxford crushed. The teachers are not only professional but they are great mentors that I look up too. Aurora Dental College exceeds all my expectations of a school! They go beyond and above what any school should do for their students. I am extremely appreciated of the staff and owners of this college and I know when I graduate I will have the best clinical skills and knowledge to proudly say I graduated from Aurora Dental College. Therefore, for all those considering dental hygiene the choice is up to you but without a doubt in my mind, I strongly recommended staying away from Oxford North Toronto. And for those posting information without the facts, you wouldn’t want people degrading you nor the school you go to so all I have to say is Karma! I know myself what an exceptional school ADC is and I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who asks! In addition, feel free to ask me any questions as well!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

carrie1010 in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Patty1 in Woodbridge, Ontario said: LK23 I cant believe students would have left their school to go to the Aurora Dental College, the school hasn’t even been in business long enough to run a 2nd semester - are those students out there or what? Talk about being duped! They're going to have fun when they realize they’re the ones being used.

It's sad to say that people can be so manipulated! I am one of those students who you are referring to as being duped! Here's a little lesson from those students who are "out there". I'd rather graduate from a school like ADC rather than Oxford North Toronto anytime! Oxford has been opened for three years and is still not accredited and it is also so unorganized. ADC may have only been open for two semesters but in those two semsters they are way ahead and above Oxford North Toronto in every aspect and I would know first hand! so you may have your own opinion but you must first see how ADC runs before you comment because that school would blow your mind away, and leave you to feel like the duped one! I actually am really insulted with what you posted. ADC is the nicest most professional school out there not to mention is has exceptioanl owners who really care about the future of dental hygiene and thier students to be the best they can! There not like Oxford North Toronto who mysteriously looses confidential student files! I am proud of ADC and so happy I made the right decision! when one door closes a better one opens!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jaz in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Randy in Toronto, Ontario said: For the people who went to george brown what kind of marks did you need to get in?
I had 95 english, 94 math, 90 biology and 81 chemistry and I still didnt get accepted. The letter said applicants with an average over 75% got accepted. Its disappointing because I was so confident that I would get. I must of did terrible on the admissions test maybe.

Whats worse is I dont really have a backup plan for what I want to do. I thought about practical nursing but after doing research it sounds like its a very stressful job. I dont know what to do does anyone have any advice for me?

thanks

I got into george brown for dental hyginene program but it may have been becuase i have done Bsc in life sciences from University of Toronto with a GPA of 3.0 / 4 and my past two years had an average of 80%.

Holly Kay in Markham, Ontario

78 months ago

missy in Edmonton, Alberta said: I am going to be a student at The Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries this coming August, but I have no idea where it is. I have never been in Toronto, I am a resident of edmonton, but I was looking up the school and i got 2 different postal codes... which made me a little curious which one is the correct one. One says North York and the other says Toronto, which one is it? Anyone that has been there recently? So confused :(

I would highly suggest seeing the school before signing up. (especially this one-I was not impressed at all) zero infection control!!!

Holly Kay in Markham, Ontario

78 months ago

curious in Napanee, Ontario said: I was just wondering if anyone has heard of the college in Ajax that just opened up. It a private college called Ontario of Oral Health Care Professionals, located by the Go Train.

I am thinking about going there and not to sure if anyone has heard anything good about it.

Also if your a dental hyg. in Ontario...and you eventually want to move to the USA....can you still practise your profession over there... or do u have to start over?

I heard it's a really good school. My friend is graduating next month and has had nothing but positive things to say about the school. Good luck.

Disappointed in Richmond Hill, Ontario

78 months ago

[QUOTE who="carrie1010 in Toronto, Ontario]It's sad to say that people can be so manipulated! I am one of those students who you are referring to as being duped! Here's a little lesson from those students who are "out there". I actually am really insulted with what you posted. ADC is the nicest most professional school out there not to mention is has exceptioanl owners who really care about the future of dental hygiene and thier students to be the best they can! There not like Oxford North Toronto who mysteriously looses confidential student files! I am proud of ADC and so happy I made the right decision! when one door closes a better one opens!

I am about to graduate from Oxford North (unless they find another technicality to make me repeat and pay more money for another semester like they've done to lots of students!) I agree with everything Carrie1010 said, and I wish I had done what her and the other 8 students did. The school has not, and probably will never, get accredited. Over the past 2 years, there has been 2 directors, 3 program coordinators, 3 registrars, and that doesn't include the instructors that come and go every other day! What's left at the school today?
1. A campus director that knows absolutely nothing about dental hygiene and has no credentials.
2. A program coordinator that quit abruptly the evening that the accreditation visit ended.
3. a registrar that's really a rock band player at night
4. a bunch of miserable students, scattered all over the school - 4 sad students in one class, 6 or 7 in another!

When I joined 2 years ago, I had lots of hopes and dreams because of how sugar-coated everything was. One by one all these dreams were crushed by a disorganized and careless school. The worst decision of my life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

caution in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

be careful of any private schools I would have to say maybe both Oxford colleges operate the same way make students repeat semesters so they get more money in their pockets.

I know a few people who unfortnately made a bad choice and had to pay a heavy price.

So my advice to anyone considering going to a private school visit and try to get realistic feedback from honest students.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

business and profit at the cost of students career. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SAD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

My Opinion in Thornhill, Ontario

78 months ago

I am a DH Student at Toronto College of DH & Auxillaries. It seems that there have been both satisfied and disappointed students at every college that I know of. My school is an example. There are students that are very happy and yet, there are students that hate the school. Can they both be right? I guess it's based on personal experience but one thing is for sure, the grass always looks greener on the other side. There have been students at this college that have transferred to what they thought were better schools and guess what, they ran in to the same issues.

If you think you can avoid these issues by going to a community college...guess again. They have the same issues with instructors and unhappy students as everyone else does. I know some of them.

I think you get out of a school what you put in to it and private career colleges are probably the best way to prepare for the real world of working in private practice. I am certain that not everything in the practice you work for one day will be ideal either - far from it.

It's unfortunate that so many people would prefer bashing schools and other students. All it really does is create confusion.

In my opinion, all colleges have to go through the same process. They are approved by the same regulatory bodies. The schools that have been around longer, will have trained more students. It makes sense that they will have both more satisified and unsatisfied students. These forums tend to lend themselves to unsatisfied students because they have a "bone to pick" with someone or something.

I see all these negative comments about schools like TCDHA, Oxford College, Oxford North, Xincon, Yorkville etc. Through personal friendships, Facebook groups and MySpace groups I know some students from most of these schools and for the most part, they seem happy. Having said this, I don't think anyone feels 100% prepared and I think everyone questions the training they received - at least a little.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

missy in Edmonton, Alberta

78 months ago

Hey "my opinion"!

I have a question for you. Its not about the school, but rather about the area the school is in. I am planning to purchase a condo or high rise in the area, but i want to avoid all the sketchy areas and find a location that is easy for me to get to school. Any suggestions as to which areas are better than others for Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries? I am attending the august 2008, totally psyched about it, but just need to find a place to live now. help :(

78 months ago

Can I say something about the private school issue unless you actually experience something yourself your input really is not valid.

Have you failed a semester (you pass all your theory but they fail you in clinic and have to repay??

Do you think everyone that attends a private school has a money tree growing so you can just keep on spending.

Community colleges are by far better first and foremost they have been in business longer then any private school and know how to run the hygiene program.

How long has TCDHA been operating?? 5 years if that and lets look at GBC they have had the hygiene program over 30 years.

No is saying that the private school system but they use the students to their advantage because they know they will continue on paying.

But I do wish anyone the best of luck who is in the private sector.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

missy in Edmonton, Alberta

78 months ago

hey T,i was wondering if you found a place yet? I have never been to toronto but i was hoping you could fill me in with some details as to which areas are the better ones for north york. I would want to avoid the shabby ghetto side that is for sure. I am looking for convenient. Did you manage to find one yet?

78 months ago

missy in Edmonton, Alberta said: Hey "my opinion"!

I have a question for you. Its not about the school, but rather about the area the school is in. I am planning to purchase a condo or high rise in the area, but i want to avoid all the sketchy areas and find a location that is easy for me to get to school. Any suggestions as to which areas are better than others for Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries? I am attending the august 2008, totally psyched about it, but just need to find a place to live now. help :(

Anywhere in the Downsview area is good. try to find an condo near sheppard and allen rd.

78 months ago

caution in Toronto, Ontario said: Can I say something about the private school issue unless you actually experience something yourself your input really is not valid.

Have you failed a semester (you pass all your theory but they fail you in clinic and have to repay??

Do you think everyone that attends a private school has a money tree growing so you can just keep on spending.

Community colleges are by far better first and foremost they have been in business longer then any private school and know how to run the hygiene program.

How long has TCDHA been operating?? 5 years if that and lets look at GBC they have had the hygiene program over 30 years.

No is saying that the private school system but they use the students to their advantage because they know they will continue on paying.

But I do wish anyone the best of luck who is in the private sector.

There in is the real problem. If you fail a course you have to repay to take it. This is the money grab of private career colleges - right?

I went to university in Toronto and guess what, if I failed a course, I had to pay to retake it! I didn't fail any courses. I studied hard and got through all of my courses. Not everyone learns at the same pace. Not everyone is destined to succeed. Private Career Colleges get a bad rap if they fail students. They also get a bad rap if they pass students that don't deserve to pass. It's a "Catch 22".

I am glad that these schools are not just giving the diploma to students - at the risk of getting bad publicity. I think that is a big problem. Many students go to PCC's because they think they can buy a diploma. At the end of the day. I am not a registered dental hygienist. My instructors are. Some instructors are more difficult than others. I take what I can from each one of them, regardless, because they do have more experience than me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Repaying for a course is never the issue however the way some schools treat their students is.

I completely agree you fail a course you pay but the level of professionalism from a private school to a community college well you can not compare.

I would rather have a GBC hygiene diploma compared to any private school diploma.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Confused in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

78 months ago

I have been reading through this forum and I am even more confused but have a few more questions. Sorry if these have already been answered.

If you are finding a job outside of Ontario, Do employers "frown" upon having a diploma from a private college. Or can it be a matter of how well you do on the board exam or if you have further education such as a BSc.

Also, I have read a few responses in regards to the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene and Regency, but does anyone else have any information on them.

Getting desperate... in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

wow! after reading some of these comments I came to realize that my school (CADH in Mississauga) wasnt all that bad after all! lol!! I never thought I would say this. If you are looking for quality education that will prepare you for the boards and work, I guess I would recommend my school after hearing some of the issues that went on at other schools. I would not recommend the program to those that think they will come out of school and make good money, because Im still struggling to find work almost 8 months after graduation - but thats cause I live in teh GTA which is currently saturated:( for those who are thinking of coming out of province, my class had 14 students that came from Alberta and BC, and they are all now working and happy back home. However, there were a couple students that were kept back from graduating but thats because they simply did not meet all the requirements (and those requirements are tough to meet if you fail competencies - remember- everyone learns at their own pace, and if you have too many no shows or cancellations from clients)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

zoe in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Stacey in Markham, Ontario said: hows canadian business college for dental hygiene program?

OMG"SHHH do not go to canadian business college.. they are all about money. i went there for hygiene for a year then i ended up doing dental assisting. they have teachers teaching that dont even knwo how to speak proper english. just because they they were a dentist back home. anyways so this last banch had 30 student all of them left for expect 11. and they will never get accredited bacuse they have too many compliants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lovin in Surrey, British Columbia

78 months ago

Hi
I am going to CADH in mississauga on may 5th. Anyone joining the same class?

78 months ago

Zoe,

Are there not two Canadian Business College one on 2 Bloor stree and the second which recently changed names from CBC to George Yonge College.

Can I ask why did you do Dental Assisting?

True in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

caution in Toronto, Ontario said: Zoe,

Are there not two Canadian Business College one on 2 Bloor stree and the second which recently changed names from CBC to George Yonge College.

Can I ask why did you do Dental Assisting?

Hey Zoe
Thats right. George yonge is good. They did change the name as they had a lot of problems due to other Canadian college. But this school is reasonable and nice. I went there and am a hygieniest today.

zoe in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

really???? how much is their tuition??? canadian business college was there from maybe over 10 years btu when they opened dental hygiene which was 3 years ago.. so did george young. my friend is going there and i'm glad u r liking it. i'm going to kent college in july...

78 months ago

No I would not go to George Yonge go to Kent it will be accredited before you finish

George yonge college is a fake wanta be CBC they follow what Canadian Business Colleges does do not go there at all waste of time and money.

zoe in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

yeah u r right!! george young wanted to take their name for some old reason.. i just want to know if they do take creditd from CBC cuz i have finished two semesters in canadian business college and had enough of everything. so i dropped out and so did alot of ppl in my class.

78 months ago

Yes I know Zoe I met a few people who had problems at CBC but if you go to George Yonge they are not accredited.

Look around at different schools, did you go to Kent and see if they will accept your credits maybe you can start in the middle of 2nd semester instead of doing everything all over again.

zoe in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

yes i did go to kent college and am starting july but i have to start everything over again. i lost so much money already... my friend that will be going to geogre young said they might take ur credits and she will only have to pay for the clinics. so if i can do that and start maybe second semester. do u think that will be okay??? i just dont want to go throught the trouble again.. u know

78 months ago

did you go to George yonge college to visit?

They lied to a friend of mine telling her they were eligble but they were misleading because CBC was the actual school which is accredited

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.