How to be more prepared for the law and ethics exam!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

kellymeagher in Oxnard, California

33 months ago

I am a dental hygienist from Connecticut living in California. I recently took the law and ethics exam and was I didn't do well. They would not tell me which questions I got wrong. I felt many of the questions had wore than one applicable answer. Does anyone have any clues on how to better prepare for this exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eton in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

kellymeagher in Oxnard, California said: I am a dental hygienist from Connecticut living in California. I recently took the law and ethics exam and was I didn't do well. They would not tell me which questions I got wrong. I felt many of the questions had wore than one applicable answer. Does anyone have any clues on how to better prepare for this exam?

look up the BPC(business and profession codes) concerning RDH on DHCC website

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

RDHCJ in Connecticut

25 months ago

kellymeagher in Oxnard, California said: I am a dental hygienist from Connecticut living in California. I recently took the law and ethics exam and was I didn't do well. They would not tell me which questions I got wrong. I felt many of the questions had wore than one applicable answer. Does anyone have any clues on how to better prepare for this exam?

Search the CA board of dentistry and see if they list ethics or laws on there and read them all. I would study the CA board's website. Or go to the local library and find out if they have anything related to CA dental board exams or ethics in dental hygiene.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.