"Road Warrior" I.T. Desktop Support Jobs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

justme10 in Hendersonville, Tennessee

52 months ago

Does anyone know how I can find opportunities to do Desktop Support-related work on the road?

I'm interested in doing break-fix, deployment, and field tech work.

Are there any companies that recruit nationally for people to travel to sites outside of their local area to do the work.

I'm also interested in working on an out-of-state contract position, or will work for a company that I would have to travel to and return home on the weekend.

Although I'll work just about anywhere, working for a company in San Francisco or Denver would be highly desirable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Zebnipa in Pickerington, Ohio

7 months ago

Dream on Dingus
IT work sucks anyway.

justme10 in Hendersonville, Tennessee said: Does anyone know how I can find opportunities to do Desktop Support -related work on the road?

I'm interested in doing break-fix, deployment, and field tech work.

Are there any companies that recruit nationally for people to travel to sites outside of their local area to do the work.

I'm also interested in working on an out-of-state contract position, or will work for a company that I would have to travel to and return home on the weekend.

Although I'll work just about anywhere, working for a company in San Francisco or Denver would be highly desirable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.