Ask a Healthcare Recruiter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Pat at Tobin & Associates in Columbus, Ohio

76 months ago

We make our business to know the Long Term Care Industry. Go ahead and ask any question of our Recruiting team. We are executive search recruiters nationwide in Long Term Care. We have been in business for over 20 years. We place both permanent and interim professionals. We place all management positions within the Long Term Care including but not limited to: Directors of Nursing, Nursing Home Administrators, MDS Coordinators, all Regional positions. We also handle Assisted Living and CCRC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn in Columbus, Nebraska

75 months ago

I am moving to northern Nebraska and I have a second interview with a 58 bed LTC facility for the DON position. I have a total of 12 years of healthcare experience. 5 years RN experience, 3 years are in management. What should my starting salary be??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Davidstanleyallen@hotail.com in Meridian, Idaho

59 months ago

I am interested in a interm DON position willing to travel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sharon Nathman in Trumbull, Connecticut

31 months ago

I am finishing my 2nd year as the DON of a 120 bed LTC facility and was the ADON for 2 years prior to that. I'm planning to relocate to Portland Oregon and would like to know the average salary and the best way to job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dana Milligan in Kernersville, North Carolina

19 months ago

I am interest in a permanent DON position.I will accept an interim position if avalable.I have a total of 12 years experience. I currently am a ADON at another facility but I am looking for the opportunity to advance in my career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.