district manager pay

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

mb10651 in San Antonio, Texas

82 months ago

What is the dem position that the salary is 36,000? Most retail salaries are much higher.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas, Houston in Grand Prairie, Texas

78 months ago

I am a District Manager for a Shoe company, my salary is about 50,000..And I personally think that is low for how much I do!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mackie in Baltimore, Maryland

77 months ago

I was a DM for a car rental company 2 years ago, $58k, not enough to work 60+ hours a week and be on call 24/7 (including while on vacation). Now I am a DM for an automotive/truck parts distributor making $85k base salary plus alot of incentives and bonuses. In 2007 made $108k and working 60 hours M-F only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Stoughton, Massachusetts

58 months ago

mb10651 in San Antonio, Texas said: What is the dem position that the salary is 36,000? Most retail salaries are much higher.

I am a DM here in Boston and the curent sal is 90k to 125k
Don't sell yourself short.A McDonalds or Wendys manager gets a
salary of 50k to 60k . With all thew work the position entails why would anyone "settle"??? Hhhmmm , just a thought.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

steven in Madison, Mississippi

54 months ago

I was a Director OF Operations over 127 branches in 7 states and is having a problem finding a job, I live in mississippi now, but can traval to any state, looking for Regional Director postions or even a DM position that will pay some fair money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.