CDL permit

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 169)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

shaan in Chicago, Illinois

52 months ago

Corey in Chicago, Illinois said: If anyone knows who will hire a driver out of the Chicago area with just a class A permit and valid fed-med card PLEASE let me know. I need to get back to work BAD!!!.

HI I'M IN THE SAME SITUATION AND I ALSO LIVE IN CHICAGO. I WENT TO SOUTH HOLLAND AND GOT MY CLASS A PERMIT. DID U EVER FIND SOMEONE THAT WOULD LET U WORK WITH ONLY THE PERMIT? IF SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY EMAIL IS rplmaterial22@yahoo.com Thanks and God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Luke in Chicago, Illinois

50 months ago

I am ready to take my General Knowledge written test, T&F test and Air brakes test and im confidant I'll pass. However I need to know how I can get some real road driving practice in after i have my permit so i can become more experienced before i take the skills and Pre- trip inspection test. I cant afford expensive driving schools. Il appricaiate any help or suggestions anyone can give. Or If someone was willing to give me lessons for reasonable rates I would seriously consider that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dusty in Melbourne, Florida

50 months ago

Hi Luke you need to check with some of the trucking companys they will pay for your school as long as you complete a years contract with them Check CRST in Cedar Rapids they are a team company but that is not all bad you would have someone with you your first year out and I think they might be only have a 6 month contract. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Luke in Chicago, Illinois

50 months ago

Dusty in Melbourne, Florida said: Hi Luke you need to check with some of the trucking companys they will pay for your school as long as you complete a years contract with them Check CRST in Cedar Rapids they are a team company but that is not all bad you would have someone with you your first year out and I think they might be only have a 6 month contract. Good Luck

Hey thanks Dusty! I will look into that option too. i guess its either that or rent a ryder truck for the test and to practice in!

gigs in New York, New York

50 months ago

NYUMAH M.BORBORDEE in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: IV HAVE A CLASS PARMATE,I WANT TO GET INTO TRUCK DRIVERING.

- U NEED 2 GET INTO SPELLALIN? SHHIT AINT NOONE GONNA HIRED YOU WITH GRAMMER LIKE THAT!!

LiLee420@aol.com in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

Hey fellas and if there are any ladies.

I Live in charlotte NC, and am currently attending truck driving school for class A. I am up for the road this week, a full week ahead of the people in my class mainly due to the fact that I had my permit before I started. I love to drive a rig, I used to drive a class A big Rig wrecker in SAV, GA. I want to get on the road bad so I am going about it in the right way. I have seen all these wrecks in the past involving trucks mainly due to tires blowing out, or truck failure. I have a speeding ticket on my record from april of 2009, and one from 2007. The one in 09 was 20 over, and was not classed as a reckless, with the fine only being 125.00. The one in 07 was listed at 15 over, fine of 175.00. The problem I am having is no one will touch me. I was honest with every recruiter on the phone with every company I have applied for. They have all shot me down. I want to know how they will take a convicted felon, over someone who has a speeding ticket in there past. Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me like I am a three year old, where the sense in that is. I understand that speeding is speeding, but what the f#$k. I have spent 3800.00 on the school, and my unemployment is running out, I have a family to feed, and the bills just keep pilling up. If anyone out there knows of a company, or a O/O who could use a 26 year old, white,5'10", 170lb, hard working guy from Charlotte. I would greatly appreciate it. I have never had a DUI, or anything on my criminal background. I am a member of the Iron Workers Union, and they wont even consider you if you have a bad criminal back ground. I just want the chance to work. I mean this is getting to the point of discrimination. If I had like a half dozen tickets in my lifetime for 20 over and have had my liscence taken from me multiple times for reckless driving I would not be complaining. I mean if someone with a DUI, or is a convicted Felon, can get a job then why the hell can't I???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

toodiminamerica in Apache Junction, Arizona

49 months ago

LiLee420@aol.com in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hey fellas and if there are any ladies.

I Live in charlotte NC, and am currently attending truck driving school for class A. I am up for the road this week, a full week ahead of the people in my class mainly due to the fact that I had my permit before I started. I love to drive a rig, I used to drive a class A big Rig wrecker in SAV, GA. I want to get on the road bad so I am going about it in the right way. I have seen all these wrecks in the past involving trucks mainly due to tires blowing out, or truck failure. I have a speeding ticket on my record from april of 2009, and one from 2007. The one in 09 was 20 over, and was not classed as a reckless, with the fine only being 125.00. The one in 07 was listed at 15 over, fine of 175.00. The problem I am having is no one will touch me. I was honest with every recruiter on the phone with every company I have applied for. They have all shot me down. I want to know how they will take a convicted felon, over someone who has a speeding ticket in there past. Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me like I am a three year old, where the sense in that is. I understand that speeding is speeding, but what the f#$k. I have spent 3800.00 on the school, and my unemployment is running out, I have a family to feed, and the bills just keep pilling up. If anyone out there knows of a company, or a O/O who could use a 26 year old, white,5'10", 170lb, hard working guy from Charlotte. I would greatly appreciate it. I have never had a DUI, or anything on my criminal background. I am a member of the Iron Workers Union, and they wont even consider you if you have a bad criminal back ground. I just want the chance to work. I mean this is getting to the point of discrimination. If I had like a half dozen tickets in my lifetime for 20 over and have had my liscence taken from me multiple times for reckless driving I would not be complaining. I mean if someone with a DUI, or is a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

From what I have observed on many blog sites is few business's are hiring felons these days. Even people w/ misdemeanors are having a hard time finding employment. I'm assuming that they are holding the speeding tickets against you because they are relatively recent and are directly related to your job. Just because a person has a felony, does not mean it will negatively impact their job. Are you sure they are "shooting you down" because of the speeding tickets? Maybe they just don't have the work right now. It's possible- bad market right now.

mike in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

toodiminamerica in Apache Junction, Arizona said:

Its gonna be tough without experience and all those tickets. But you got too remember there still alot of people out there without jobs ,so these companies these days can pick and choice who they want. And what they want is someone they can put on there insurance its not so much the companies as its the insurance companies who control the ticket situation .Do you have points? if so try to get them removed! what ever you do dont lie about having the tickets believe its not hard for them too find out and will only get your application sh*t can. 20 - 15 over is alot and I know it was in your personal vehical but they see that as you speeding in there truck which cost 100k. If you had a Porsche Carrera GT would want someone speeding in it dont know? You best bet is to go in face too face.

LiLee420@aol.com in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

Toddiminamerica,

Listen to how this sounds, A company would rather take someone with a bad criminal history, rather than a guy that had a few speeding tickets in his personal vehicle. I asked what the deal was, and that is what they told me. I had one from a year and a half ago. It was speeding, and I was not the only one that was ticketed. They pulled us all over. I am going to work here in a couple of weeks, got approved by a company in Arkansas. All I am saying is that there is a difference in driving your car and an 80,000 lb Truck, companies should recognize that. When you are " at work" you are being concious of what you are driving, I very rarely exceed the posted limit unless it is needed to avoid a hazard, or to pass a slower vehicle. I have had a run of bad luck, and to tell you the truth, for the judgment to come down on me from speeding tickets is just ridiculous, and quite frankly borderline discrimination.

49 months ago

LiLee420@aol.com in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Toddiminamerica,

Listen to how this sounds, A company would rather take someone with a bad criminal history, rather than a guy that had a few speeding tickets in his personal vehicle. I asked what the deal was, and that is what they told me. I had one from a year and a half ago. It was speeding, and I was not the only one that was ticketed. They pulled us all over. I am going to work here in a couple of weeks, got approved by a company in Arkansas. All I am saying is that there is a difference in driving your car and an 80,000 lb Truck, companies should recognize that. When you are " at work" you are being concious of what you are driving, I very rarely exceed the posted limit unless it is needed to avoid a hazard, or to pass a slower vehicle. I have had a run of bad luck, and to tell you the truth, for the judgment to come down on me from speeding tickets is just ridiculous, and quite frankly borderline discrimination.

I agree w/ you. Our system is not perfect and that is what I try to convey on these sites. It is up to us as citizens to change the laws. But in order to do that we have to apply common sense to the law. It has gotten way too black and white. For instance- a couple gets into a fight. The woman catches a man lieing about something, the wife suspects that he's been cheating- she flips out and starts throwing things. He grabs her to try and calm her down...she calls the police and says he was roughing her up...because @ this point she is angry and is not thinking very clearly. He is arrested, because they feel obligated to arrest someone...because of so many domestic violence crimes ending in someone dying. Well, his life is essentially ruined. People will judge him for the rest of his life, his career may be over, not to mention the social stigma. This kind of thing happens all the time. I know because I worked in a law enforcement occupation. It happens- sad as it is.

49 months ago

VRose in Belle Glade, Florida said: yes sir, and I did not finish reading this one either, once you said criminal, I stopped reading, thought it was pointless.
you must be high or something.

oh yea thats cute, piss off, btw, im going to work
now, how about you...? and you hit it on the nail
criminal, what comes around goes around, and people
wonder why they can not find work after choosing a life
of crime, why wont anyone accept me in soceity, oh cry
baby cry...

You're a little ignorant about the facts aren't ya? Just because a person has been arrested and convicted of a crime/crimes, does not mean that they have been living a "life of crime." Are you telling me that you have NEVER broken a criminal law (misdemeanor or felony)- never put your hands on someone in a violent way (pushing, slapping, throwing something at them), never did an illegal substance, never drove under the influence of something, never took something that was not yours, never got a little too drunk in a public place???? I knew someone who was at a concert in the park, got a little tanked and decided to pee behind a bush. There were a couple of little girls on the other side of the bush. He was arrested for a lewd and lacivious act on a minor. He was just taking a wiz for gods sake. But he had no money, he was a college student, and was only 20 yrs. old. I hope you never make a mistake and have someone report you, and have an overzealous prosecutor- trying to "get tough on crime." Must be nice it that ivory tower you live in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mekias in Washington, District of Columbia

49 months ago

i have my cdl permit i realy need help with traing pleas any body help me thank you

J R mikoleit in Azle, Texas

48 months ago

I just got my CDL permit and need ahand getting started , Im not a green horn i grew up in the front seat of my dads truck.Ive driven his truck and driven strait jobs ,all im asking for is someone to take a chance in me please.I will even sign a note of intent to work for what ever , you help me and ill help you. Thanks JIM Mikoleit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jr Galloway in Houston, Texas

48 months ago

I just got my CDL A permit yesterday and need some help on getting started, I have some experience driving straight trucks, and tow trucks. But just not 18 wheelers. Will companies hire drivers with CDL A permit?? If so, where do i look? Or can i work with someone that has truck already to get loads to destination faster?? Thanks JR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

GioGio

46 months ago

I need some help, I'm 24 and looking to get my cdl but I've had some speeding tickets in the past. Will this affect me? I live in pa please help. Thanks

LUCKYMAN in LAFAYETTE, Indiana

43 months ago

I LIVE IN LAFAYETTE,IN AN JUST GOT MY CDL CLASS A PERMIT AN I CANT FIND A JOB TO MAKE MONEY TO TAKE MY DRIVING TEST AN NOW I FEEL STUCK HELP ANYONE

John in Bella Vista, Arkansas

43 months ago

mike in Mesa, Arizona said: i have had a dui for little over a year and a half i have my cdl back but is there any hope for me to drive for anyone again?

Good Luck Mike with the new csa regs its going to be toygh unless you know somebody

brian in Ventnor City, New Jersey

43 months ago

from south jersey i have on a valid permit to practice, i have airbrakes tanker, and passenger, but have no road experience cant afford school need help. willing to work for a company that will take me on as a trainee. pleasantville nj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brian in Ventnor City, New Jersey

43 months ago

from south jersey i have a valid permit to practice, i have airbrakes tanker, and passenger, but have no road experience cant afford school need help. willing to work for a company that will take me on as a trainee. pleasantville nj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NEWSTART in Rockford, Illinois

43 months ago

yes sure

NEWSTART in Rockford, Illinois

43 months ago

OMG V ROSE THAT IS JUST SO SAD THAT YOU THINK LIKE THAT,ITS BECAUSE PPL LIKE YOU THAT MOST CRIMINALS HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE LIFE OF CRIME BECAUSE THEY CANT GET A SECOND CHANCE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU,DONT GET ME WRONG I HATE CRIME I BEEN THRU IT IVE LIVED THRU 2 WARS IVE LIVED THRU THE LIFE OF CRIME I BEEN THRU HELL BUT THANKS GOD I DONE CHANGED MY LIFE BEFORE I MESSED IT UP TO MUCH, I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DRIVE A BIG RIG I JUST GOT MY PERMIT AND I AM STARTING DRIVING SCHOOL MONDAY BUT THANKS GOD THAT I HAVE MONEY AND I DONT HAVE TO ASK NO AS**OLE LIKE YOU FOR HELP I PAID FOR MY SCHOOL CASH AND I ALSO GOT A LOT OF CASH FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT ON MY NEW RIG AND I ALSO HAVE A FELONY TOO I HOPE IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD TO KNOW THAT AN EX CRIMINAL A FELON GOT MORE MONEY THEN YOU DO AND IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS YOULL SEE ME ON THE ROAD IN A RIG TEN TIMES BETTER THEN YOUR COMPANY TRUCK AS**OLE AND NEVER SAY NEVER YOU DONT KNOW IF YOUR KID IS GOING TO BE A CRIMINAL TOMOROW SO THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING U DONT KNOW WHAT TOMOROW MITE BRING BUT AS LONG AS YOUR NOT A SEC OFFENDER MURDERER OR A BANK ROBER YOU SHOULD GET A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE MAN AND TO THE GUY WHO ASKED FOR HELP I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST BROTHER MY E MAILS HERE YOU NEED HELP LET ME KNOW I WILL HELP YOU!!!

Ron in Lafayette, Louisiana

42 months ago

i just got my cdl permit . i don't have a truck . i want to drive a truck , but i have a backgroung . will i still be able to get a job somewhere

Ron in Lafayette, Louisiana

42 months ago

i just got my cdl permit . i don't have a truck . i want to drive a truck , but i have a background. will i still be able to get a job somewhere

Brandon in Memphis, Tennessee

42 months ago

I was recently kick out of school for finance problem, but I did have the oppertunity to get my cdl permit before I left. I had quit a really good job to go to school and they told me a week later I wasnt approved. I'm looking for a company that will take me with a permit. I am ready and able to pass the test, the only problem is I DONT HAVE ACESS TO A TRACTOR TRAILOR. Can any one help me???????

djilani76@gmail.com in Algiers, Algeria

39 months ago

iam algeeria young man
35 years old
married
14years experiens
specialiti the long distance 1000klm and more
y can working 70hours per week and more
idont have any secirety proplem
i hop this work from my cheldreen please

djilani76@gmail.com in Algiers, Algeria

39 months ago

iam algeeria young man
35 years old
married
14years experiens
specialiti the long distance 1000klm and more
y can working 70hours per week and more
idont have any secirety proplem
i hop this work from my cheldreen please help me

Zi in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

If anyone needs a CDL driving job please email me nicramo3@gmail.com for more details. Please be located near chicago,IL. Company has been in business for over 15 years and expanding. GREAT PAY

Tracy in Burlington, Wisconsin

38 months ago

Ron in Burlington, Wisconsin said: I just got my cdl permit. will any place take me with that or what should i do get started. i whould really like to drive i live in south east wisconsin. i whould like to get my license but dont have a truck for a class b. thanks for your help.

Hi Ron,
Would you be interested in picking up RV trailers and delivering? Part time work only when we have trailers going out. Do you have a vehicle (truck)? Or do you know anyone who might be interested if you are not available?
Thanks,
Tracy
tracy@newgenrv.com

NO BS in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

Ron in Burlington, Wisconsin said: I just got my cdl permit. will any place take me with that or what should i do get started. i whould really like to drive i live in south east wisconsin. i whould like to get my license but dont have a truck for a class b. thanks for your help.

I AM FROM WESTERN PENNSYLAVANIA I HAVE ALOT YEARS IN OIL GAS FIELD, COMPANIES WONT HIRE, WITHOUT CDL A , THE MARSELLUS SHELL COMPANIES DRILLING COMPANIES TOLD ME TO GET, AS THEY DID HUNDREDS OF OTHERS, GET PERMIT WE WILL HIRE YOU, GET YOUR PERMIT NOONE HIRES, ITS A SCAM .,THE OIL GAS COMPANIES DRILLING FOR OIL/GAS ARE SCAMS,,. THEY HAVE THERE OWN PEOPLE, ONLY HIRE VERY FEW FROM LOCAL, ONLY KEEP THEM FOR SHORT TIME,AND DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE DRIVERS WHAT THEY PROMOSE, I FOUND OUT THEY DO SAME THING WITH THE LABORERS., POLITICIANS WONT DO A THING, THEY ARE THE ONE THAT INVEST IN THESE COMPANIES, COVER FOR THEM, SIMPLE CDL PERMIT WITH COMPANIES WORTHLESS, EXPECT BIG PAY WITHESE COMPANIES ARE ALL FRAUDS,,

NO BS in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

I AM FROM WESTERN PENNSYLAVANIA I HAVE ALOT YEARS IN OIL GAS FIELD, COMPANIES WONT HIRE, WITHOUT CDL A , THE MARSELLUS SHELL COMPANIES DRILLING COMPANIES TOLD ME TO GET, AS THEY DID HUNDREDS OF OTHERS, GET PERMIT WE WILL HIRE YOU, GET YOUR PERMIT NOONE HIRES, ITS A SCAM .,THE OIL GAS COMPANIES DRILLING FOR OIL/GAS ARE SCAMS,,. THEY HAVE THERE OWN PEOPLE, ONLY HIRE VERY FEW FROM LOCAL, ONLY KEEP THEM FOR SHORT TIME,AND DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE DRIVERS WHAT THEY PROMOSE, I FOUND OUT THEY DO SAME THING WITH THE LABORERS., POLITICIANS WONT DO A THING, THEY ARE THE ONE THAT INVEST IN THESE COMPANIES, COVER FOR THEM, SIMPLE CDL PERMIT WITH COMPANIES WORTHLESS, EXPECT BIG PAY WITHESE COMPANIES ARE ALL FRAUDS,,

jeff in Watsontown, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

ryan in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania said: hey bud im 19 had ccdl class a for a year. i don't know how old you r but if your not 21 you mis well forget it. For me to get my cdl i trained in a ford f350 pulling a 25 foot gooseneck.then i went to a cdl third party testor. they had there own truck,a single axle pendot truck automatic with a 16 ft trailer. can't get much easier than that. three hundred bucks. the reason i say orget companies is because of the insurance

Hey, ryan were was the third party located and do you have there name and number? thanks Jeff

Ron in Berwyn, Illinois

36 months ago

Just got my class A cdl permit . Is there any place that would take me with that or what should i do to get started. I would really like to drive i live in the Chicago land area.I would like to get my license but don't know where to go to get behind the wheel training. All the places i called they want alot of money. I am stuck between jobs and really don't have the cash to go to school. Does anyone know of a company that is looking for drivers with only a permit in my area. thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (128) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mel Gibson, the trucker in Irving, Texas

36 months ago

Dusty in Melbourne, Florida said: Stay away form US Express just spent 2 months fo hell with those people!

Explain, what happen to you. Did you do something wrong?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mel Gibson, the trucker in Irving, Texas

36 months ago

Marlon Dakers in Bronx, New York said: I have obtained my cdl class A permit and living in bronx ny, i am currently unemployed and have no money to pay for training. I am in desperate need for a job.I am more than willing & able to do what ever it takes to get my class A licencse, PLEASE if any one can help me it will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!

You said, you obtained your CDL, why do you need to go back to school?

BIGFOOT in Jasper, Alabama

36 months ago

US EXPRESS SAID EVER THING WAS GOOD. THEY PUT ME ON A BUS FOR GEORGIA THERE FOR ONR DAY. THERE SAID THERE CAN NOT HIRE ME . BUT THERE WILL NOT TELL ME WHY.

drobnett in Huttig, Arkansas

36 months ago

I am TRYING TO GET MY CDL PERMIT BUT THEIR IS NO SCHOOLS TO TAKE ME AND I GOT PAY $50.00 FOR CDL BOOK AND TAKE PERMIT CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLS

Dusty in Palm Bay, Florida

36 months ago

Mel Gibson, the trucker in Irving, Texas said: Explain, what happen to you. Did you do something wrong?

Well as "BIGFOOT" says they hire you then have you go to GA and go thru 4 days of hell wondering if you have a job! I would say half of the class was sent home for reasons that should have been discovered before they left home! Main reason not to go there is they cater to teams they also put all the good miles on the trains, spent many a day hauling freight to the rail yards. Took them over 5 hours to find you an empty trailer went to sleep waiting for an empty when I woke they had taken load away because I didn't respond to their every whim dont know when your suppose to sleep! I could go on and on

Easy Way in Anderson, Indiana

36 months ago

Ron in Berwyn, Illinois said: Just got my class A cdl permit . Is there any place that would take me with that or what should i do to get started. I would really like to drive i live in the Chicago land area.I would like to get my license but don't know where to go to get behind the wheel training. All the places i called they want alot of money. I am stuck between jobs and really don't have the cash to go to school. Does anyone know of a company that is looking for drivers with only a permit in my area. thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (128) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

you can go to a college that offers the CDL course and fill out for a FAFSA (student loan).

ryan in Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

hey since your out there in that area why dont u give custom harvest crew a shout. i know some of them will help u get ur cdl for free but u have stick with them tho that would be your best bet to get ur cdl and some experiencer

analogman007 in Mount Pleasant, Utah

36 months ago

need advice about apply for truck driving job
I have had a failed drug test from a job 11 years ago(non driving job)
I recently got my cdl and have been applying for driving jobs.
will the companies I apply to find out about this and will it stop me from being hired when I tell them about it?

nickprz1979 in Magnolia, Texas

35 months ago

is stevson tranport in Dallas tx a good company to work for

old driver in Ozark, Arkansas

34 months ago

toodiminamerica in Apache Junction, Arizona said:

go to your search engine, type in cdl student job

wtatum in Arlington, Texas

33 months ago

I HAVE A CDL PERMIT AND LOOKING TO TAKE THE ROAD TEST TO ABTAIN CDL WHAT COMPANY IS HIRING FOR THIS

deanhobby@gmail.com in Four Oaks, North Carolina

31 months ago

HELP. Did this ad do you any good? I have my permit too and desperately lookin for work

m .sami in Minneapolis, Minnesota

31 months ago

i get my CDL rermit i am lookin for job in minneapolis MN. because idon't have money for school . please if somebady have any informatin . i need holp!!!

Mikeystrucking in Denver, Colorado

30 months ago

Hello. I have finally obtained my cdl class a permit and i was looking through this page about back grounds and i was woundering if any one on here could tell me if there are trucking companies out there that will take some one with a non conviction on there back groung? I dont have the cleanest record but i dont have anything against it for the past three yrs except for failure to use a turn signal. Will that help me not get a job? Im just sick and tired of dead end go no were jobs and crappy pay, and bosses telling you i PROMISE to PAY THIS MUCH and at THIS TIME, and never do. Is there any good advise out there that can help me at least get started in the right direction for trying to get a carrier started for me in the trucking industry? A little info about me before i go and not trying to waste any bodys time. Ever since i watched smokey and the bandit as a kid its always been something that i wanted to do. Even when i was growing up every one told me to GO GET YOUR CDL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME KIND OF MONEY IN THIS WORLD. I have tryed to avoid it untill now but it now looks like im gunna have to follow that dream of mine. i have wayed most of the pros and cons of driving but its better then freezing your ass off in the winter. any suggestions to get started with my future? please let me know. Thanx, Mikey

Malik in Chevy Chase, Maryland

30 months ago

Marlon Dakers in Bronx, New York said: I have obtained my cdl class A permit and living in bronx ny, i am currently unemployed and have no money to pay for training. I am in desperate need for a job.I am more than willing & able to do what ever it takes to get my class A licencse, PLEASE if any one can help me it will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!

Call me at (two four zero) five six zero - eight four four three. if you need a CDL job and you are able to perform the task.

Starting Over in Houston, Texas

30 months ago

I hav a CDL A permit with tanker, Triple/Doubles and Airbrake endorsements. I got sick during school and was dropped from class (HCC). Is there any company that will hire me and with limited experience. I did drive in the military for 3 years (06-09)

Lunch Break in Montgomery, Alabama

29 months ago

Malik in Chevy Chase, Maryland said: Call me at (two four zero) five six zero - eight four four three. if you need a CDL job and you are able to perform the task.

...still have a open? I have OTR exp (10yrs +) but recently re-obtained the cdl permit.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.