I am looking for a class A driving job I have a clean DMV but i have 4
preventables on my DAC all minor no tickets were written. I was a new driver
and have learned from those mistakes.I have never been late with a load
I will make some company a good driver you will not be sorry you gave me a
chance thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

ardra smith in Greensboro, North Carolina

78 months ago

google - class a driving jobs in nc and plenty of places will show,indeed.com,driversingear.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Fenton, Michigan

77 months ago

David,
Your story sounds exactly the same as mine. I've been searching for six weeks now and no one will touch me with a bad DAC. Just wondering if you've had any luck finding someone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

david in Whittier, California

77 months ago

Michael in Fenton, Michigan said: David,
Your story sounds exactly the same as mine. I've been searching for six weeks now and no one will touch me with a bad DAC. Just wondering if you've had any luck finding someone.

no i have not i dont know what i am going to to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joe jones in Murrieta, California

75 months ago

same story 3 preventables new driver

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

J Jones1 in Camarillo, California

74 months ago

tired of fighting bad dac report 3 minor minor I repeat minor preventables new driver 3 months solo $1000 dollar to any one who can secure me a class A trucking job in ventura county

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Commerce, Georgia

74 months ago

Joe jones in Murrieta, California said: same story 3 preventables new driver

have any luck i'm in the same boat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Whittier, California

74 months ago

no joe i have not had any luck sorry to say i have been looking since may
good luck to you let me know if you find something

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Commerce, Georgia

74 months ago

i will

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Lake Elsinore, California

73 months ago

try local bus companys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Joe in Lake Elsinore, California said: try local bus companys

joe thank you for that idea i was just thinking trucks but that is a good idea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

got job with bus company will get my passenger endorsment so if your a new driver with preventables and a clean MVR try that route and wait out your record untill it cleans up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Ila, Georgia

73 months ago

J Jones1 in Camarillo, California said: got job with bus company will get my passenger endorsment so if your a new driver with preventables and a clean MVR try that route and wait out your record untill it cleans up

Whats the name of the company you can email me if you want ldmigneault@alltel.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CHRIS EATON in PONTOTOC, Mississippi

73 months ago

I WAS IN TRAINING AND HAD 3 PREVENTABLE ACCIDENTS. NO TICKETS OR POLICE INVOLVED. HAD A SORRY TRAINER WAS NOT TRAINED JUST WAS TOLD TO DRIVE FIRST WEEK DROVE 10HRS A DAY. TRUCK WAS HIT BY A OVERSIZE LOAD AND TRAINER WAS IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT WAS PUT ON MY RECORD AS NONPREVENTABLE NEED HELP FINDING A JOB!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

don't want to say as training won't start untll next week and
you never know about people. My advice is take your records in
and speak frankly to the person in charge tell them your not concerned about money but just want the oppertunity to drive and prove yourself. Remember once you get your endorsment and pass probation other companies will be willing to hire you and in the mean time you will just have to adjust your live style .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

sounds like Werner or swift don't worry people understand more than you think. Get a copy of your dac report to make sure what's on there and talk to your old safety dep. and see if they will help you out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smiley40

72 months ago

plz help!!! The company i was with just went under and for the past month i have been looking for a new company. Well i told this company that i had a dui from 5yrs ago, that didnt hurt me but they tell me that i have 2 dui,s my first dui was when i was 19 now i,m 42, anyway my question is how far back do they go to look at ur dac???? I mean this is the first time this has come up. Thanks !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

smiley40

72 months ago

Thanks Dave for the reply!!! I also thought it was 10yrs. to be exact it has been 22 yrs since i got that first one. hell i was a kid and didnt know better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smiley40

72 months ago

i dont thk they should go back thatt far.

72 months ago

You are welcome , im glad i could help.. well you take care and be safe out there...............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

smiley40

72 months ago

Thanks Dave!!!! Wish i could help u with ur problem Dave but i just dont know anything about this dac. Godbless and take care!!!! Thanks again!!!

Beatrice in Detroit, Michigan

71 months ago

I need some help finding someone that will clean up my dac so that i can get another driving job. I have a accident that was put on me as a preventable because of the area that i was in an the ground gave way on me the company say that it was my fault. No tickets was issuesed or any thing i got fired over the bull.Need help or information on this matter. Do that dac fix service really help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Beatrice hello in my experince with dac it is very hard to get something removed i have the same problem i was fired in march and no one will hire me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I have been out of work for the longest im currently waiting on my dac now. It is something that could be done about as soon as i find out sweetie i will let you no.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

thank you and yes keep in touch

R in Tucson, Arizona

71 months ago

Beatrice in Detroit, Michigan said: I need some help finding someone that will clean up my dac so that i can get another driving job. I have a accident that was put on me as a preventable because of the area that i was in an the ground gave way on me the company say that it was my fault. No tickets was issuesed or any thing i got fired over the bull.Need help or information on this matter. Do that dac fix service really help?

B, I think I can safely respond to this query without fear of repurcussions if it will save at least one person some headache...
The co. known as dacfix is one person, charging you $49 for a copy of your report that you can get yourself from USIS (formerly known as DAC) for $10-12. For $100 more this person will contact USIS to have a reinvestigation opened pertaining to anything specific that you thought was wrong with your DAC report. This is also something that you can do and it is free and by law must be allowed that you can have a rebuttal pertaining to what was said in the report. His name: Victor Zimmerman address: DAC Fix.com 4516 Lovers Lane suite 339 Dallas TX 75225, his website says he's a BBB member you can call and confirm it, I did. Go to USIS.com and get a dispute form download it fill it out, make sure you already have a copy of your DAC that is no older than 60 days. Read everything. USIS stands for United States Investigation Service. At one time this company was known as DAC which I believe stands for Driver Advocate Corp. This company had lawsuits filed by the OOIDA owner op independent driver assoc. the lawsuits failed and a judge basically said that it was o.k. for employers to blackball a person if they were using a thirdparty medium (USIS). Anywhere else any other industry this kind of B.S. would be illegal. You can guess why they changed their name, even though they still use the jargon DAC. Here's to being one of us- a dime a dozen. I tried to leave his # but was stopped

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Duane in Fort Worth, Texas

71 months ago

DO NOT DRIVE FOR TRANSPORT NATIONAL LLC IN OAK CREEK WISCONSIN,THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME,I WAS FIRED WITHOUT WARNING FOR WHAT THEY CALL A PREVENTABLE AND REPORTED TO DAC AS "NOT REHIRABLE" THIS IS B.S. HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE? I WILL FIGHT THE COMPANY AND USIS AS LONG AS IT TAKES!!!!!!!

Duane in Fort Worth, Texas

71 months ago

Can someone tell me how to sue a former company or USIS??

robert in Woodbridge, Virginia

71 months ago

i have a class a cdl and i cant find a job in va..can anyone help me out?mojo5378@yahoo.com

mike in Valdosta, Georgia

71 months ago

Beatrice in Detroit, Michigan said: I need some help finding someone that will clean up my dac so that i can get another driving job. I have a accident that was put on me as a preventable because of the area that i was in an the ground gave way on me the company say that it was my fault. No tickets was issuesed or any thing i got fired over the bull.Need help or information on this matter. Do that dac fix service really help?

www.dakfix.com can help u

DAVE in Whittier, California

71 months ago

i am going to check in to it i will let you know...you only had one accident and they fired you what co. was that?

71 months ago

can any one tell me how old does a item have to be on a DAC report before it is not looked at as a problem.. i have been trying for 6 months to find a job but because of my DAC no luck .if anyone out there can hwlp me that would be great thank you very much.........

70 months ago

Sweetie im trying to find me a job now so that i can get what hunt put on my dac off. This has hurt me so bad man i just don't no what to do. But as soon as i get it i will be sending them the money for that to get off of my dac report because i need to be rolling again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Hello my fellow drivers i was told that their are some companies that does not look at your dac report for employment. I was told that Con- Way does not look your dac report. But I'm not 25 until next year. Do any one no of any other Trucking Companies that don't look at dac reports. Please let me no any information reguarding this please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

J Jones1 in Camarillo, California said: sounds like Werner or swift don't worry people understand more than you think. Get a copy of your dac report to make sure what's on there and talk to your old safety dep. and see if they will help you out

My old safety department a j.b hunt is a bunche off crazy ****bags.The cops told them that the accident was not my fault but they still fired me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bea- Bea in Detroit, Michigan

70 months ago

dave in Commerce, Georgia said: have any luck i'm in the same boat

Have you tried Covenant Transport they hire just about any one. They are hard to start off with but if you wait it out with them you will be glad you did. They kind of alright but they have been good to me after i was with them for a while. Try Them they may give you a chance. If they where minor. Just as long as you did not have any roll overs you should be good. I'm going to try to go back as soon as my dac report get fixed.

cady in Fort Myers, Florida

70 months ago

i want to to know if that dac fix work?b4 i spend my money cuz i have 1 accident
in the snow didn't hurt no one but still get fired

bigdogboricua in Palmyra, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

national freigt this is the worse company.i quit and they report to DAC. THA I WAS FIRE.I TS NOT TRUE.AND THEM REPOT TO DAC THA I WAS VIOLATAED COMPANY POLICE FOR MINOR ACCIDENT PREVETABLE. NOW FEW COMPANY TURNME DOWN AND I STILL LOOKING FOR DRIVING JOB SINCE NOEMBER FIRST.PLEASE LET ME NOW ANYBODY HOW I CAN CLEAN MY DAC.

drifter50 in waco,tx.

69 months ago

have youy look into the cement co.,some of tem don't use dac.pays not that great but it is a job.

spiritdriven in Palm Bay, Florida

69 months ago

Sounds like the trucking industry and the insurance company's are in cahoots. There is a lot of us newbies out here, We all have a few blemishes on our DAC reports. I have been looking for a job since march 12th, two preventables. No one will touch me with a ten foot pole, I guess we our just out of luck. Oops!!!! 5 grand down the drain. guess there will not be no reimbursement for school. Sounds like a scam to me.

srmccormick_30349@yahoo.com in Newnan, Georgia

69 months ago

I am a CDL Drive looking for a job i have a clean DMV but i have 3 perventables on my DAC How do i clean it up help....

69 months ago

I HAD NO LUCK CLEANING MINE UP I LOOKED FOR AND FOUND A COMPANY THAT DONT CHECK DAC.JUST YOUR H6 AND GOT HIRED ...GOOD LUCK TO YOU

james..Vandalia, Oh in Dayton, Ohio

69 months ago

DAVE in Whittier, California said: I HAD NO LUCK CLEANING MINE UP I LOOKED FOR AND FOUND A COMPANY THAT DONT CHECK DAC.JUST YOUR H6 AND GOT HIRED ...GOOD LUCK TO YOU

what is the name and number of this company?

bigdogboricua in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

what is the name for this company ,i an from pennsilvania the hire from pa? send email back to me thans you

srmccormick_30349@yahoo.com in Newnan, Georgia

69 months ago

The name of co. is Colonial cartage in Kennesaw Ga.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

ralph in Valdosta, Georgia

69 months ago

srmccormick_30349@yahoo.com in Newnan, Georgia said: The name of co. is Colonial cartage in Kennesaw Ga.

hi,We do require a CDL driver for a short term assignment driving a bus from the southwest to Valdosta, GA early next week. if you are interested , or reply by email to rayegba@yahoo.com with your phone contact. Regards Raphael

james..Vandalia, Oh in Dayton, Ohio

69 months ago

Thanks fot the response....

love2cu1 in Springfield, Illinois

69 months ago

ralph in Valdosta, Georgia said: hi,We do require a CDL driver for a short term assignment driving a bus from the southwest to Valdosta, GA early next week. if you are interested , or reply by email to rayegba@yahoo.com with your phone contact. Regards Raphael

hi, i'd like that position...you can email me at love2cu1@att.net

r. sun in Independence, Missouri

69 months ago

can anyone tell me how to get this changed on my dac fast i drove for a company for a year driving class a and class b i just found out they only put class b driver on my dac which is really screwing me over at this point. i dont have the time for submitting rebuttals and all that . how fast can dacfix work do u know

Messdup4Life in Toledo, Ohio

69 months ago

I have one non preventable with no damage and one suspension for a traffic ticket while I was in school. "Weiner" won't take this off my DAC. I Need Help

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.