F-endorsement

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Sylvia in South Pittsburg, Tennessee

61 months ago

Why can't a person who has lived with diabetes for 47 years with no problems find a non cdl delivery job.Lot's of people I know have diabetes and are safely operating the big rigs.Insulin,diet @ exercise is what keeps everything secure.Currently holding a class D with an F-endorsement along with 4.2 years experience with a good mvr.What am I doing wrong?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kirk in Detroit, Michigan

61 months ago

The answer is more than obvious. Your not doing anything wrong and unfortunately what they are doing wrong is not illegal. You are a liability that they don't want/need. Why hire you w/diabetes when they have a million other people to drive a truck that don't have diabetes? As far as the other people, perhaps their employer is comfortable with them and/or does not know about their condition.

Sylvia in South Pittsburg, Tennessee

61 months ago

Thanks Kirk.Am having a really hard time getting past this.If I was a dope addict, I could go to rehab,get out and still drive.If I was an alcoholic,I could spend my time in jail and visit with the folks at AAA and still be in society but because I have a disease that I could not help developing,I cannot fulfill my life's dream.I wonder sometimes what my purpose in life is all about.I am not a bad person.All I need is a chance to truely show everyone what I am made of and what I can do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sonberst5 in Buffalo, New York

49 months ago

try us foods the stockyards and good luck
t

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.