SCHNEIDER TRAINING SCHOOL

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

HIGHTECHREDNECK in Charles Town, West Virginia

84 months ago

Would like to here from people who have attended schneider training school. and who owe them money for the cost of training. I am a current schneider employee who is not getting waht i was promised. I would like to know what happens if you quit early.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

greg in Flossmoor, Illinois

83 months ago

if u quit anytime before the year is up even 364 days you are going to owe them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wondering in Edwardsville, Illinois

83 months ago

I attended Schneider training academy. I noticed that about half of the people that started finished. I have always wondered if they tried to collect from the people that didnt finish the class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

patrick in Parkersburg, West Virginia

82 months ago

well my first two loads were relaid and then iwas forced to conn.were ihad an accident the cops didnt reed me my rights no phone call didnt even ask me abouy the accident towed the truck 13and a half days later when i got out of jail was told by my stl we terminated you because you didnt call in so get youre stuff and never asked about the accident either later they sent me me aletter saying it was preventable call stl an turn in your logs when icalled grnby none of my logs were ever turnin from training or anthing the day after the accident my grandma recived my mail and a letter stating pay 43256thnd doaalrs for school and then sent to collections been out of a job and still looking 4 1since !p.s they said on my dac iquit over safty training

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sammy king in Florence, South Carolina

56 months ago

Hi my sammy king and i'm wondering what will It take to join your traing class to learn to be a truck driver.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sammy king in Florence, South Carolina

56 months ago

Hi My Sammy king I need traing to get my CLD my money is low and Ineed Help yes i'm wondering how you can help to get into your training class can you aply very soon. And I thank you for your time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

danls in Youngstown, Ohio

50 months ago

HIGHTECHREDNECK in Charles Town, West Virginia said: Would like to here from people who have attended schneider training school. and who owe them money for the cost of training. I am a current schneider employee who is not getting waht i was promised. I would like to know what happens if you quit early.

All i know is their marco sys.sucks.look like they have a messed up on purpose so drivers do not get miles.Log books suck campared to Roehl.Roehl computer sys better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

lsutiger51 in Ethel, Louisiana

39 months ago

what about the otr tanker division. what do i bring to orientation,how do i get some one to call me back

mopman90125 in Parkersburg, West Virginia

39 months ago

lsutiger51 in Ethel, Louisiana said: what about the otr tanker division. what do i bring to orientation,how do i get some one to call me back

Same stuff as normal training clothes gloves boots paper pens everything you need to go over the road in a truck with a sleeper

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.