work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

ignaciorod5 in Rosemead, California

35 months ago

I am a truck driver and been unemployed for a long time now, is been extremely hard to get hired, I know is cause my overweight even though they don't mention it since is illegal not hire obese people, but I am considering a change of career but don't have a clue what is that I can do I love truck and and more local work I also handyman and can do a lot of things but see the problem all the prospect employers they ask for experience up front...any advice out there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa

35 months ago

ignaciorod5 in Rosemead, California said: I am a truck driver and been unemployed for a long time now, is been extremely hard to get hired, I know is cause my overweight even though they don't mention it since is illegal not hire obese people, but I am considering a change of career but don't have a clue what is that I can do I love truck and and more local work I also handyman and can do a lot of things but see the problem all the prospect employers they ask for experience up front...any advice out there?

Why don't you try OTR.The recruiters don't have a clue how overweight u are,everything is done by the phone and internet.May I ask how overweight r u?I see overweght drivers all the time.You would'nt have any bad marks on your MVR would you.What happen with the last place you worked?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.