CLEAN UP AFTER HURRICANE IN SOUTH EAST TX?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (401 to 450 of 555)
Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next »   Last »

TIM MORRIS in Monroe, Georgia

81 months ago

FEMA Contract Guy in Violet, Louisiana said: We still need help in Houston but everyone knows the going rates are not that great at the moment. They will get better and we all have families to feed in the meantime. My company has no problems getting contracts and work. We are not a broker! We have operators and loaders but no haulers. We need all the haulers we can get and we will load you and work together as a team. We offer full disclosure and we can negotiate based on fuel and dump site run to come to a win win agreement. You will know exactly what's on the table and the details can be worked out from there. We only want serious organized subs to apply!
ANY WORK FOR 30 DUMPS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

WE HAVE 30 DUMPS READY TO GO !!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason Pickerill

81 months ago

TIM MORRIS in Monroe, Georgia said: ANY WORK FOR 30 DUMPS?

I'm in south Houston have 26 yard trailer my name is Jason email jasonpickerill@comcast.net or number seven seven two four seven three eight eight three seven

Jason Pickerill in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

LaDona Evans in Fort Worth, Texas said: We have 3 CTS haulers that will haul 65 cubic yards of debris, already in Texas and ready for a real contract. Email us at donalde@d-evanstruckingincorporated.com

I have a twenty six cu yard dump im in south houston email me at jasonpickerill@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

vinny said: looking for work just moved to fl. from nj have operated bobcats under all conditions for about 25years please contact me work as many hours as possible single guy ready to go

vinny we have 30 company trucks would love to hook up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BJ in Cape Coral, Florida

81 months ago

vinny said: looking for work just moved to fl. from nj have operated bobcats under all conditions for about 25years please contact me work as many hours as possible single guy ready to go

HEY THERE WAS A AD ON CRAIGS LIST ... GUY LOOKING FOR A BOBCAT GUY , ANOTHER LOOKING FOR SKIDD STEER ... LOOK UNDER ..... FT MYERS FL

txmedia in Kountze, Texas

81 months ago

Contact Hardin Co. Texas Emergency Management as regards any work availability!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jason in Warsaw, Missouri

81 months ago

we have two dump trucks ready for all the work we can get could leave missouri in the next couple of days we were ready to go and everyone keeps telling us to come on and then no wait.. we are ready if someone could use us my number is four.one.seven.seven.one.eight.zero.four.three.seven we also have a machine to load with

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Philip in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

Richie in Mount Juliet, Tennessee said: I just have a couple of questions. My business partner and I both have 3 axle dump trucks. How long are the hauls and what is your pay scale? e-mail is cno0809@tds.net

Richie,
I'm in Mt. Juliet as well and looking to go down to TX. Have you found anything? Call me six one five five four seven zero seven two one or e-mail me fliponthefarm@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Philip Donnell

Tim Jackson in Port Allen, Louisiana

81 months ago

We are looking for work in LA of TEXAS have trackhoe, backhoe, 2 dozers telehandler, skid steer, 4 MACK dunp trucks, 4 duallys, dump trailers, and chainsaws. We live in Tennessee, but are going to relocate. Please call us at seven-three-one-nine-two-five-zero-seven-one-four or e-mail me at pickwickconst@yahoo.com

jordan in Sunset, Louisiana

81 months ago

Eric Thomas in Houston, Texas said: looking for people with grapple to help with storm debri removal I have a conract to do debri removal

Still got work? just left houston area i have a 37 yad dump truck looking for work in louisiana/texas. email me @ lafuturestars@yahoo.com

81 months ago

Michael Haley in Dallas, Texas said: Please email the contact information ot the person looking for 200 trucks in Texas that is paying 5.50 a yard. michaelahaley@yahoo.com

mike still got work got a 37 yd dump i just left houston hauling. email @ lafuturestars@yahoo.com

81 months ago

LaDona Evans in Fort Worth, Texas said: We have 3 CTS haulers that will haul 65 cubic yards of debris, already in Texas and ready for a real contract. Email us at donalde@d-evanstruckingincorporated.com

i have a 37 yd dump ready for work can be there in 3.5 hrs. please email me @ lafuturestars@yahoo.com

81 months ago

FEMA Contract Guy in Violet, Louisiana said: Is there anyone already in Houston or close that can plaquer in to haul ASAP. We were left hanging and need haulers right now!! We have all the loaders we need. Email me with an exact equipment list. You will not receive the plaquering in address until you sign a contract with our company.

if u still need trucks email me @ lafuturestars@yahoo.com

81 months ago

txmedia in Kountze, Texas said: Contact Hardin Co. Texas Emergency Management as regards any work availability!

if u still got work please email lafuturestars@yahoo.com

don chastain in Ellijay, Georgia

81 months ago

txmedia in Kountze, Texas said: Contact Hardin Co. Texas Emergency Management as regards any work availability!

have a tandum dump with bob cat&grappel. can remove debri and do clean-up. also have a rock spreader tandum, after road or site prep can spread gravel like youve never seen before. contact me at glendac@ellijay.com

don chastain in Ellijay, Georgia

81 months ago

Relief In Sight in Houston, Texas said: Thank you for your response...Please contact Ed DeLosh, our on-site manager in Houston TX at nine four one six two six nine nine nine six ASAP for more details. We would need your crew and equipment in Houston by Sunday AM to fulfill the contract and begin working right away. Or email us your phone number at reliefinsight@yahoo.com. Thank you!

I have a tandum dump,skid steer with grappel,maybe escavator with thumb.also have rock spreader truck not a dump comes out on belt, after site or road prep puts the rock down smooth as silk.we have chain saws all tools,and crew if needed for constrution and remodel

JOSH SUTTLE

81 months ago

Christine in Itta Bena, Mississippi said: HURRICANE IKE - LOAD AND HAUL

If you have gl / wcomp insurance and truck insurance, we are paying by the cubic yard. We have load/ load and haul and just haul rates available. No perdiem, and no expenses. These are straight haul contracts. Right now the areas could be anywhere in Harris County/ Houston/ and Galveston. These are the contracts that have already been signed. Please put your interest, and company info in a reply email, as well as your contact information via telephone. Proper license/ insurance will be verified.
Christine christine@bandbconst.com <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

I,m looking for work in those areas. I have all the insurance listed above. My company is from Brent, AL. J&L Auto Salvage. I have a Knuckle boom Loader, Bobcat, 2-46yd Dump trucks. Please contact me by email me at JLautosalvage@aol.com

JOSH SUTTLE

81 months ago

Looking for debris removal in TX or LA. I have all the required insurance needed . I have a knuckle boom loader, bobcat, and 2-46yd dump trucks. My company name is J&L Auto Salvage, I'm from Brent,Alabama. I have experience in debris removal. Please feel free to contact me at my email address:jlautosalvage@aol.com

jason in Sunrise Beach, Missouri

81 months ago

we have 2 dumps ready to work i know what you mean about the prices but your right we have to feed our familys in the mean time we would work hrd you would not be let down

jason in Sunrise Beach, Missouri

81 months ago

jordan in Sunset, Louisiana said: if u still need trucks email me @ lafuturestars@yahoo.com

we have two trucks could be there in a couple days four.one.seven.seven.one.eight.zero.four.three.seven

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Wehling in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

81 months ago

I have a tandem dump with CDL driver. 3/4 ton and tri axle dump trailer. depending on work could bring skid and additional operators.

Thank you,

Chris Wehling
Billy Stokes

Cheryl in Beaumont, Texas

81 months ago

Try southeasttexas.com

It is free and there is alot of traffic!

81 months ago

Yes -Southeast Texas! We need your help -SOS!

Jaosn Barnes in trion, Georgia

81 months ago

Hi my name is Jason Barnes I am looking to go to workin Texas as a labor. I work hard and do not lay out of work. If any one needs a labor Email Me a barnes713@hotmail.com. I have a few friend that are will to go

jordan in Oberlin, Louisiana

81 months ago

do u have haullin work also? if so i havae a 37 yard dump can be there tommorow morning. email me @ lafuturestars@yahoo.com

BC Excavating & Masonry, Inc in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

Reply to Cheryl in Beaumont,tx
Please let me know who to contact. We are in Houston and so want to help!! Have equipment and all insurance needed. Contact us at email bcxcavatemasonry@yahoo.com or nine two eight three zero one four two three three. We are ready!!!

r parker in Johnson City, Tennessee

81 months ago

Billy in Houston, Texas said: Needed: Crews to move FEMA house trailers.
Must have adequate Vehicle and Insurance.
Reply by email only.
Send basic information and capabilities.
Experienced setup Crews a plus.
$3.50 to $4.00 per mile
$800.00 to setup.
I will call or contact you by the 15th.
Total Current Needs:
10 - Tow Vehicles ? For: FEMA Mobil Homes
14 - ¾ ton and up vehicles ? For: FEMA Trailers
3 setup crews

Billy Stokes
American Labor International

would be interestd need prices? 3/4 and 1trucks available

r parker in Johnson City, Tennessee

81 months ago

Billy we would be very interested in hauling fema trailers have 3/4 and 1 ton trucks available would like more inf ins req etc ronparker120@comcast.net pulling trailers from and to where

stacey in Blue Ridge, Georgia

81 months ago

r parker in Johnson City, Tennessee said: would be interestd need prices? 3/4 and 1trucks available

We are leaving today to come to texas give me a call seven zero six four five five five four one three or email me @ eric.stacey@etcmail.com we look foward to hearing from you to see if we meet your needs to move fema trailers

Vanessa Pulido in Hialeah, Florida

81 months ago

I have 2 trucks with 2 Walkin-floor trailers each one measures 110 yards, with proper documentation and insurance coverage and with 2 drivers that have more than 15 years of experience with liscense. looking to start today if possible any were in Texas, Missisippi or Louissiana. please contact me ASAP!!!

EDS in Saint Petersburg, Florida

81 months ago

FEMA Contract Guy in Violet, Louisiana said: Is there anyone already in Houston or close that can plaquer in to haul ASAP. We were left hanging and need haulers right now!! We have all the loaders we need. Email me with an exact equipment list. You will not receive the plaquering in address until you sign a contract with our company.

Are you still looking for haulers we have 2- self loading grapple trucks in Houston

81 months ago

give me a call to discuss. Thank you...Chris Wehling 405.812.2022

EDS in Saint Petersburg, Florida

81 months ago

Cheryl in Beaumont, Texas said: Yes -Southeast Texas! We need your help -SOS!

We have 2 grapple trucks self loading looking for work we are in Tx. Please contack me @ three five two- three zero eight- six eight three zero.

tom camel in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

Bizpros in Lithonia, Georgia said: Hi Billy, we have 2 duallys ready, with hitches in the bed. Can you get back to us with specifics, how much cargo, how many trips, etc. four-zero-four-three-nine-six-four-zero-four-one or bizops16@yahoo.com Thank you.

Hi Billy, I have a F-350 dually would like info on moving fema trailers in michigan and ready to go to texas. call me at two-four-eight-six-one-three-three-three-four-eight. Thank You. my E-mail T_A_TOPKICKTrsptco@sbcglobal.net

81 months ago

FEMA GUY I HAVE 40 DUMPS WE OWN ALL !! READY TO GO ALL 2007 TRUCKS CAN GET UP TO 100 !!!!!!

stacey in Ellijay, Georgia

81 months ago

if you are still looking for haulers we have four very large dump trailers, knucle boom loader and a dump truck and we are insured with workmans comp and all the other we was told we needed before heading out. We left today on our way out so just email me back so maybe i can get in touch with you thank you

zach in Silver Spring, Maryland

81 months ago

If I rent a truck and front loader for a while does someone want to hire me to clean up? how bad is it down there?

bikemx423@comcast.net

zach in Silver Spring, Maryland

81 months ago

im outta colorado not maryland...
z

Tom Camel in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

I have a F-350 dually to move fema trailers I'm in Michigan please call me with info my #two-four-eight-six-one-three-three-three-four-eight. my e-mail is T_A_TOPKICKTrsptco@sbcglobal.net. Thank You

Marky in Danville, Illinois

81 months ago

SO....is anyone working yet? Or has everyone gave up and gone home?
Any work for debris haulers or fema trailer deliveries? Just curious?

81 months ago

Check out the papers here - Advertise on southeasttexas.com

Prayers your way!

Rope Myers in Lindale, Texas

81 months ago

Doug Sheffield in Nederland, Texas said: We have two set up crews available now and three trucks with drivers to transport.

We have 3 1 ton pickups and 2 3/4 ton pickups and we are ready to haul at a moments notice- 903.352.2013 or 903.368.1424

81 months ago

We have three ton pickups and 2- 3/4 ton pickups- we are ready to haul Fema Trailers at a moments notice- already properly insured- Also we have 4- 48 yard dump trailers and a loader if clean-up is available

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Sorry forgot to add that we have a set-up man as well (nine zero three)three five two-two zero one three

Intorcia Construction in Smyrna, Tennessee

81 months ago

We have 2 skid steers, broom attachment,and a tamdem dump truck. We are ckecking on any opportunities in Louisiana or in Texas?

81 months ago

Doug Sheffield in Nederland, Texas said: We have two set up crews available now and three trucks with drivers to transport.

Are you still looking for 3/4 tons to haul trailers? I have a new Dodge Diesel 4X4 that's ready to work Class 5 receiver/pintle or ball and Gooseneck hitch. I have LLC w/ general liability coverage

Please call with info 405.812.2022

Thank you,
Chris

titan trucking inc in cottonwood, Arizona

81 months ago

jennifer campbell in Mobile, Alabama said: I have 10 Dump Trucks does your friend still need help?

i have 7 trucks,ready to go to tx. with demo beds.<contact info removed>

Frustrated in tx in Marion, Illinois

81 months ago

Did anyone get a reputable contractor that would really get you a placard, a real site, answer your calls. Did you have to listen to how great they were before you signed the contract (yes I have a signed contract) and still waiting for them to respond to you 14 days today. I did not pursue any other work because I had a SIGNED contract.

Marky in Danville, Illinois

81 months ago

Frustrated in tx in Marion, Illinois said: Did anyone get a reputable contractor that would really get you a placard, a real site, answer your calls. Did you have to listen to how great they were before you signed the contract (yes I have a signed contract) and still waiting for them to respond to you 14 days today. I did not pursue any other work because I had a SIGNED contract.

GOOD LUCK! Going home today! Alot of promises..none followed through.
Also signed a contract! And did not work a single day! There for 3 weeks..
Got a list of people to stay away from! Alot of Bull S%#@! So.....is there any work to be done with honest people..or all of you cobtractors the same...liers??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.