dump truck driving

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Wes

76 months ago

I do not have any skills driving a dumptruck, however would love a job driving one. I am a very hard worker. I am in Indiana and would love a job in that locally. I am in Carmel,IN. How do I get help in finding job with no experience in that, or could get on and someone teach me as I work with the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bianca Wilhelm in Sydney, Australia

76 months ago

I would like information on where abouts i can learn to drive a dump truck, as i would like to pursue a career in this fast growing industrie..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tommy bates in Mobile, Alabama

76 months ago

Wes said: I do not have any skills driving a dumptruck, however would love a job driving one. I am a very hard worker. I am in Indiana and would love a job in that locally. I am in Carmel,IN. How do I get help in finding job with no experience in that, or could get on and someone teach me as I work with the company.

found all the trucks in new orleans i need thanks anyway

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tommy bates in Mobile, Alabama

76 months ago

found all the trucks i need in new orleans thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian

76 months ago

I've been working in NO for a little over a year now as a drywall finisher/specializing in renovations. I have over 25 years experience am alcohol and drug free, but I made the big mistake of moving from Cali to MS in '06 with my wife and 2 boys. Working in NO has really opened my eyes to the way things really are in poverty stricken areas and dealing with people who want nothing more than a hand out instead of a hand up. I am african american and had lived all my life in Cali around a variety of people, both good and bad, but let me tell you that the people in NO are definitely a different breed of people. I have never gotten more ripped off and shafted before in my life by my own people and let's not even talk about the crime rate, it's mind boggling how people just don't care about human life. I'm definitley considering pulling out of NO with my crew and heading for the Gulf Coast area in hopes of finding a better caliber of people who appreciates a hard working, honest !
man that gives quality work and can hopefully get paid fairly. Anyone out there who's thinking of making a living in N.O. DON'T because you'll only get ripped off by people who think they deserve everything for nothing. I wish everyone luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ME

76 months ago

I don't think Wes was even referring to your crummy job Tommy! He didn't even mention New Orleans!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.