need a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

bill in Martinsville, Virginia

78 months ago

hey all,

my name is billy and i live in va, I moved here over a yr ago on a promies from a company. Well needless to say i got my training and my class A, but still can not find a job.

i fully disclosed my record to this company and they said they could work with me, but surpise surpise,

willing to work cheap just enough to cover my monthly home expense's about 250.00 to 300.00 a month, in exchange foe experiance,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bill in Martinsville, Virginia

78 months ago

five-seven-one--five two two-zero four one three

trucking001@sbcglobal.net in Benton, Arkansas

78 months ago

bill in Martinsville, Virginia said: hey all,

my name is billy and i live in va, I moved here over a yr ago on a promies from a company. Well needless to say i got my training and my class A, but still can not find a job.

i fully disclosed my record to this company and they said they could work with me, but surpise surpise,

willing to work cheap just enough to cover my monthly home expense's about 250.00 to 300.00 a month, in exchange foe experiance,

I am looking for a driver asap email if your intrested and we can discuss. trucking001@sbcglobal.net need driver in the am and job pays great.

big john in Evansville, Indiana

76 months ago

lookin for a job in the south twenty years ex was owner op sold my trucks want too go south

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.