ARDMS echocardiography exam review

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 88)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

rocky in Toronto, Ontario

55 months ago

I am planning to give ardms echo RDCS exam end of may please share your experiences regarding exam content.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Imageman in Toledo, Ohio

53 months ago

Randy, I'll have to check later, but I think that it is registered in my name.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Randy in Toronto, Ontario

53 months ago

i am looking for echo ardms exam material is there anyone willing to sale

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kumar, rdms rdcs in York, Ontario

53 months ago

i recently passed my rdcs echo exam, well more of videos and photo's
i can sell u my echocardiology book( BURWIN BOOKS AND FEIGENBAUM VIDEOS OF MORE THEN 500 VIDEOS AND GULFCOAST 500 MCQ plus 1200 MCQ WITH ANSWERS.
ASAP
I CAN TRADE FOR CHEAPER PRICE OR U CAN PHOTOCOPY MY BOOK JUST PAYING ME SOME
RESONABLE MONEY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jose Reyes in San Antonio, Texas

52 months ago

I plan to take the ASCeXAM this Oct 18th, I did not pass it last year. (Embarrassed) I did not think they would hit me with esophageal echos. More images than theory. Does anyone know where I can find simulated ASCeXAMs. This would no doubt get me thru this exam. The value of these actual simulations will be my ticket. I think pagasus might have one. Can anyone help me?
josereyesmd@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Lilburn, Georgia

51 months ago

Kumar, how much do you want for the material. Please respond @ kt0ce@yahoo.com. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

perlvee in Toronto, Ontario

49 months ago

kumar, rdms rdcs in York, Ontario said: i recently passed my rdcs echo exam, well more of videos and photo's
i can sell u my echocardiology book( BURWIN BOOKS AND FEIGENBAUM VIDEOS OF MORE THEN 500 VIDEOS AND GULFCOAST 500 MCQ plus 1200 MCQ WITH ANSWERS.
ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

hello kumar, Congrats for passing the RDCS i am planning also to take the adult echo..if you can do me a favor can you sponsor me to sign my CV cause i just arrived here in toronto 6 mos ago and i don't know anyone who is member in ARDMS..and hopefully i can photocopy your material if you didnt sell yet..thanx!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

perlvee in Toronto, Ontario

49 months ago

hello everyone..anyone can help me..i am planning to take an exam for RDCS but to complete my requirements i need a member of ARDMS to sponsor and evaluate my Clinical Verification..thank you!

ausalimi in Irvine, California

49 months ago

kumar, rdms rdcs in York, Ontario said: i recently passed my rdcs echo exam, well more of videos and photo's
ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

Hello Kumar, congrate for your success, I need info 4 the book that you used 4 the test, could you please give me the exact info. or if you still have the book I can buy from you.
Thank you, If yes please email me @ ausalimi@yahoo.com

VICKY in Toronto, Ontario

49 months ago

ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

HI KUMAR
I INTERESTED IN BUYING THE MATERIAL
PLZ EMAIL ME @larivicky100@yahoo.com

Steeles & Midland Medical Centre in Scarborough, Ontario

49 months ago

ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ECHO TECHNICIAN TO PREFORM ADULT ECHOs. IF YOU INTEREST IN THIS JOB POSITION PLEASE EMAIL SUNNY AT CEOSUNNYW@HTOMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steeles & Midland Medical Centre in Scarborough, Ontario

49 months ago

rocky in Toronto, Ontario said: I am planning to give ardms echo RDCS exam end of may please share your experiences regarding exam content.thanks

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ECHO TECHNICIAN TO PREFORM ADULT ECHOs. IF YOU INTEREST IN THIS JOB POSITION PLEASE EMAIL SUNNY AT CEOSUNNYW@HTOMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

aref amidi in Markham, Ontario

47 months ago

ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

my email aref_amidi@yahoo.com

aref amidi in Markham, Ontario

47 months ago

ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

my email aref_amidi@yahoo.com

attksun in Greensboro, North Carolina

45 months ago

i need to pass the ardms exam, any pointers on what to study and specifically what books and/or cd's. I learned in an office and did the book work myself. Pretty darn hard! Any help would be grateful!

sun in Jackson, Tennessee

45 months ago

Has anyone taken the ARDMS echo exam lately? If so, do you remember any questions? It would help. Thanx.

echo technologist in cobb, Georgia

44 months ago

The ARDMS is a mess.For so long time nobody say nothing about this organization that is just taking our money. You try to pass the exam, reading so many books, working hard, studying, baying all books available, and they do not even bother to give us the reason you fail!!!! At least to show us what was wrong with the test... why is so secret???When I fail the test the computer frozen, I had to wait 5 min. until they gave another computer!!!! I went to David Adams seminar, I bought the CD from Pegasus, nothing worked. I really need to pass for my job, I am tired of buying the books, CD, seminars....etc. I am lost. I spoke with another student from another school here in Georgia she said she is reading "RAI" book. Really, something else??? I had so many TEE images and questions, we are not doing TEE...Nobody for so many years said nothing about this ARDMS!! I think we are paid the same like the folks that pass the CCI! Why to spend more money with ARDMS??? We need to take to court this ARDMS. Looks like a fraud...Maybe togheter we can change something, like they changed the CCI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Floridaf in Jackson, Tennessee

44 months ago

echo technologist in cobb, Georgia said: The ARDMS is a mess.For so long time nobody say nothing about this organization that is just taking our money. You try to pass the exam, reading so many books, working hard, studying, baying all books available, and they do not even bother to give us the reason you fail!!!! At least to show us what was wrong with the test... why is so secret???When I fail the test the computer frozen, I had to wait 5 min. until they gave another computer!!!! I went to David Adams seminar, I bought the CD from Pegasus, nothing worked. I really need to pass for my job, I am tired of buying the books, CD, seminars....etc. I am lost. I spoke with another student from another school here in Georgia she said she is reading "RAI" book. Really, something else??? I had so many TEE images and questions, we are not doing TEE...Nobody for so many years said nothing about this ARDMS!! I think we are paid the same like the folks that pass the CCI! Why to spend more money with ARDMS??? We need to take to court this ARDMS. Looks like a fraud...Maybe togheter we can change something, like they changed the CCI.

Plz email me floridaf76@yahoo.com. I want to talk to you regarding the test. I'm taking it again....third time!!! How many times have you taken it? And yea, a lot of people are passing the CCI and I don't get that compared to ARDMS

Amale in Houston, Texas

44 months ago

How much for you to take to kinkos and have them copy and bind it then fed ex it to me......cost of actual kinkos procedures and fed ex of course then how much gratuity would you be looking for....? and it would be a Southern Ca address or if you havent sold book then what are you looking to get for it.....please let me know

ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

fehmida khanum in Overland Park, Kansas

43 months ago

Amale in Houston, Texas said: How much for you to take to kinkos and have them copy and bind it then fed ex it to me......cost of actual kinkos procedures and fed ex of course then how much gratuity would you be looking for....? and it would be a Southern Ca address or if you havent sold book then what are you looking to get for it.....please let me know

hi,
I am interested to buy these books and videos.

fehmida khanum in Overland Park, Kansas

43 months ago

Hi Amale,
Iwant to buy ur material for my exam.

Benhabiles in Davenport, Florida

43 months ago

Amale in Houston, Texas said: How much for you to take to kinkos and have them copy and bind it then fed ex it to me......cost of actual kinkos procedures and fed ex of course then how much gratuity would you be looking for....? and it would be a Southern Ca address or if you havent sold book then what are you looking to get for it.....please let me know

Hi Amale,
Can I get a copy of your material?

Crystal in West Palm Beach, Florida

43 months ago

I have listed on EBAY a bunch of study guides I used to help me pass the ARDMS Adult Echocardiography Board exam if anyone is interested in buying. They are listed separately but I will give a better deal for anyone who wants to get more than 1 item.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

floridaf in Jackson, Tennessee

43 months ago

Hi,

I'm studying to take it AGAIN for the fourth time. Did you have a lot of video on yours? I did...on all three exams. I was pretty cofident about the last test until I took it...seemed like every other question was a video and of poor quality. Anyway, can you email me to let me know what you studied? my email is floridaf76@yahoo.com. Please let me know ... Terri

43 months ago

Hi Cyrstal,

I just went on Ebay and looked and I couldn't find your stuff but if you can, email me back.

Terri

Leighanne in Jackson, Tennessee

41 months ago

Anybody have any CD's of ECHO that will help me pass the registry??
Or any books??? I have the ESP ECHO book already.....Thx. :-)))

41 months ago

Crystal in West Palm Beach, Florida said: I have listed on EBAY a bunch of study guides I used to help me pass the ARDMS Adult Echocardiography Board exam if anyone is interested in buying. They are listed separately but I will give a better deal for anyone who wants to get more than 1 item.

I need a CD on ECHO....Do u have that?? Or a review book....I have the ESP ECHO book already....thx :-)))

41 months ago

Hey Leighanne, I have all kinds of material n im here in jackson. The test is bad....you can study your butt off but the test is nothing like the outline for ARDMS....I don't get it. Have you taken it before?

41 months ago

The books are all the same info...all of them

katrina in North Bergen, New Jersey

41 months ago

floridaf in Jackson, Tennessee said: The books are all the same info...all of them

Hi, I know what you mean. I will be taking it again (second time) on Friday, July 1. Let's exchange study tips, my email: ira.odessa@yahoo.com

41 months ago

No....I have not taken it.....I just passed my Physics 6 mons. ago.....That was horrible!!!!! I have scanned 29 years....surely I can pass it....I have the ESP Echo book...Do u have any CD's with videos??? I would like to have a question review book too...U also have any tips or cheat notes?? thx :-}}}

41 months ago

What do I type in to search for what u have on Ebay....I Cant get anything to come up???? thx

Jenna B in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

I took it a year ago and I remember a lot of congenital diseases, Noonans syndrome came up a lot, diseases of the Aorta, lots of video to watch, brush up on the cardiomyopathies and what they look like b/c there will be videos on that I am sure.... hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jenna B in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

Leighanne in Jackson, Tennessee said: No....I have not taken it.....I just passed my Physics 6 mons. ago.....That was horrible!!!!! I have scanned 29 years....surely I can pass it....I have the ESP Echo book...Do u have any CD's with videos??? I would like to have a question review book too...U also have any tips or cheat notes?? thx :-}}}

I took it a year ago and I remember a lot of congenital diseases, Noonans syndrome came up a lot, diseases of the Aorta, lots of video to watch, brush up on the cardiomyopathies and what they look like b/c there will be videos on that I am sure.... hope this helps.

41 months ago

Crystal in West Palm Beach, Florida said: I have listed on EBAY a bunch of study guides I used to help me pass the ARDMS Adult Echocardiography Board exam if anyone is interested in buying. They are listed separately but I will give a better deal for anyone who wants to get more than 1 item.

I am interested in getting more info to pass ECHO test....Help....My email is heftypep2007@hotmail.com thx

41 months ago

imageman in Wauseon, Ohio said: I used the DeWitt, Feigenbaum books and the Pegasus practice exam CD. There are a lot of video clips where you need to identify different anomalies.

I need a CD to watch...Do u have one??? thx

41 months ago

ASAP
RESONABLE MONEY

I want videos to study.....Do u still have them???

41 months ago

Hey Leighann,

I do have a lot of videos and books and funny......from six yrs ago, the info is still the same. Email if you would like and we can chat. floridaf76@yahoo.com

41 months ago

Hi Katrina,

Email me and we can talk about the test.... floridaf76@yahoo.com.

Mary Buchanan

41 months ago

After the contrast has been injected in the patient how do u tell if it is a right to left shunt or a left to right shunt? Taking my ardms July 9th!!!! Need help

Mary Buchanan in Cordova, Tennessee

41 months ago

I am taking the echo ardms exam this Saturday. Does anyone have any last minute thoughts? This is my second time to take the exam so I do feel more prepared but still I have those last minute jetters.....

mdcvazoo@yahoo.com in Hialeah, Florida

41 months ago

Hi Mary Buchanan,
Good Luck!!!
Can you please tell all the materials you studied?
I need help.
Thanks

Mary Buchanan in Cordova, Tennessee

41 months ago

I took the ardms echo test today and made a 544!! This test is so hard. I studies from Dewitt, study notes from ultrasound school and a 2006 ESP. I also used X-Zone. So now that I did not pass I am trying to get into Edlemans school. Hope this helps

Lowell in Phoenix, Arizona

40 months ago

Hello my name is Lowell I passed my RDCS in Adult Echo on June 18th. I studied the CD that comes with the “Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography” textbook to prepare for my exam. I found it very helpful along with the “Adult Echocardiography Case Studies” CD by Terry Reynolds. I bought the CD, flash cards and “Cardiovascular Principles A Registry Exam Preparation Guide” all by Terry Reynolds, on Pegasus Lectures web site. I would recommend the CD and the flash cards, they were both very useful. I passed my first time taking the test.

I am now looking for a job, a whole new challenge. I am interested in any suggestions on agencies to use, or where to look for a position. I am in Arizona and the market here is very bad. I am willing to relocate, but the agencies and positions mostly want at least a year’s experience. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you for reading this, hope it helps.

40 months ago

Will u sell your Echo study info???

40 months ago

Hi Lowell,

I am taking the exam for the fifth time!!!! How much did you study? I Have the Terry
Reynolds flash cards, seminar, book, ESP CD. I don't understand. You can email me plz at floridaf76@yahoo.com.

40 months ago

katrina in North Bergen, New Jersey said: Hi, I know what you mean. I will be taking it again (second time) on Friday, July 1. Let's exchange study tips, my email: ira.odessa@yahoo.com

Hi Katrina,

I just saw your post from 19 days ago....you can email me at floridaf76@yahoo.com. We can talk about the test. I don't get it at all.

Sam in Norwalk, California

40 months ago

Get your resume on Linkedin, start making connections. Put your resume on all the employment sites. I was told do not use a head hunter as a newbie because they do not want to pay a premium on someone who does not have much experience.

kkelley in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Steeles & Midland Medical Centre in Scarborough, Ontario said: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ECHO TECHNICIAN TO PREFORM ADULT ECHOs. IF YOU INTEREST IN THIS JOB POSITION PLEASE EMAIL SUNNY AT CEOSUNNYW@HTOMAIL.COM

my name is kathy i do echo and vascular us on adults where r you located i have 5 yrs exp and studing to get registered.

Donya in Plano, Texas

40 months ago

The Ardms test is base on how much you know already in the field verse what you can study for and memorize to pass. I have taken it twice and fail by 19 points the second time. I had no echo work experience really when i took it the first time.I took it just to see what it was like. Im a vascular tech. The real problem is the amount of time you have to wait to take it again..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.