Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are typical editor salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Hal Davis

96 months ago

Host said: What are typical editor salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?
What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

I am new to this Web site. Assuming there have been other comments in this forum, to this question, how do I access them?

Hal Davis
Minneapolis

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

96 months ago

What you see here are the only comments that have currently been posted on this particular discussion. If you're intereste in seeing a full list and a method of searching through the forums you should look here: www.indeed.com/forum

As for your salary question. I would suggest doint a couple searches on the Indeed Salary Search tool. Here is a search for Editor average salaries to help get you started: www.indeed.com/salary?q1=Editor&l1=&tm=1

Mark Phillips in Canton, Ohio

89 months ago

Hal Davis said: I am new to this Web site. Assuming there have been other comments in this forum, to this question, how do I access them?

Hal Davis
Minneapolis

Hi Hal,

If you'd like to know salaries for editors, I can be of help...

Just let me know which segment of the industry you're referring to (i.e. newspapers, magazines, online, etc.)

Take care!

Mark

Hal Davis

89 months ago

Wow, that took a while.

In the time after I posted that query (about newspaper editors), i got a job, not in my field, then a better job, in mny field. I am still insterested in the topic, but it's become a bit more academic now.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.