BSEE Job Hunting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Tebright in Columbus, Ohio

44 months ago

I am back in the job market looking for a Electrical Engineering Job. I was working for a Japanese company for three years and came to find it was not going to take me anywhere as an engineer. I am starting early in my career and I am in some serious help/need for advice on what to do. I am in the Columbus, Ohio area and not having the best luck looking for work. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Engineer in Richmond, Kentucky

44 months ago

Come up with a good resume with lots of key words that fit your skill set. Create accounts on popular websites and post your resumes there. If you have a good resume with key words that people might be searching for you will get lots of looks at your resume. Recruiters for companies will call and ask if you're interested in positions. I posted on Monster.com with a bad resume and got like 30 views in 4 months. I updated my resume to include better key words and got 70 views in the next month and lots of phone calls. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

wolfpak in Wayne, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

Tebright in Columbus, Ohio said: I am back in the job market looking for a Electrical Engineering Job. I was working for a Japanese company for three years and came to find it was not going to take me anywhere as an engineer. I am starting early in my career and I am in some serious help/need for advice on what to do. I am in the Columbus, Ohio area and not having the best luck looking for work. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tebright,
I think I may have a few interesting opportunities for you to consider. PLease contact me offline at wes@prestigepersonnel.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Will in Cincinnati, Ohio

38 months ago

Hi,

If your looking for and electrical engineering job, I would recommend trying Procter & Gamble. They usually have engineering jobs available, and they are a huge corporation which brings a good possibility of advancement.

Best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

3 years out in Columbus, Ohio

36 months ago

Would it be beneficial to pursue a MSEE on the side while working? I want to get into something with more design. I feel stuck right now.

Kerry Thompson in Ann Arbor, Michigan

27 months ago

Tebright in Columbus, Ohio said: I am back in the job market looking for a Electrical Engineering Job. I was working for a Japanese company for three years and came to find it was not going to take me anywhere as an engineer . I am starting early in my career and I am in some serious help/need for advice on what to do. I am in the Columbus, Ohio area and not having the best luck looking for work. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have a need for an electro- mechanical engineer that has worked in the auto industry preferably fuses

marty in Hayden, Idaho

23 months ago

wolfpak in Wayne, Pennsylvania said: Tebright,
I think I may have a few interesting opportunities for you to consider. PLease contact me offline at wes@prestigepersonnel.com

Hi, I am looking for some one to help me design and fabricate my invention, have you been involed with designing thanks mkmazur@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.