Electrical Enginnering Job in Iraq, Afghanistan

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

MohammadIshaq.ansari@hotmail.com in Kabul, Afghanistan

46 months ago

Dear Sir, My name is Mohammad Ishaq Ansari. I am from Afghanistan I'm a Power Generator Field Mechanic and Working as a Generator Filed Service Engineer for ten years in Afghanistan and I'm sending you my resume if there is a job for me in my field you can contact me via my mobile no which is written in my cv or via my email address.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

abdal shah in Bromley, United Kingdom

35 months ago

i am electrical engineer , i did masters in Telecommunications from city university london and i am interested in job at afghanistan or iran if you have any please let me know.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

From Eric Allen in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

34 months ago

MohammadIshaq.ansari@hotmail.com in Kabul, Afghanistan said: Dear Sir, My name is Mohammad Ishaq Ansari. I am from Afghanistan I'm a Power Generator Field Mechanic and Working as a Generator Filed Service Engineer for ten years in Afghanistan and I'm sending you my resume if there is a job for me in my field you can contact me via my mobile no which is written in my cv or via my email address.

Thank you.

Good day and may this mail find you well.get back to me with this email address eric_allen@cantv.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mohammad Yousuf in Toronto, Ontario

31 months ago

ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

A seasoned electrical engineer who has over 15 years of international experience with a history of success in investigating, troubleshooting, repairing, designing and maintaining electric substations, distribution networks and related electrical systems; proven skills in electrical distribution operation, construction and maintenance including underground cable, overhead lines, street lights and electrical wiring; demonstrated ability to supervise staff and work with teams effectively; excellent knowledge of international safety and environmental regulations. Areas of expertise include:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mohammad ishaq ansari in Afghanistan

24 months ago

From Eric Allen in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire said: Good day and may this mail find you well.get back to me with this email address eric_allen@cantv.net

Sir this is my Email: mohammadishaq.ansari@gmail.com, mohdishaq.ansari@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.