Belgium electrician looking for work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

David Luyten in Geel, Belgium

66 months ago

I am a Electrician / electrical contractor from Belgium and I am looking to work in the USA . I am trying to find out if its possible for a Belguim electrician to work in the USA and if so how I could get in touch with likely employers. Any help would be greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MOHANRAJ.D in Asia/Pacific Region

65 months ago

I am before working in PALAU (USA) at 3 years Electrical field in the DAEWOO COMPANY. Now I am trying to find out if its possible for a Belguim electrician to work in the USA and if so how I could get in touch with likely employers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MOHANRAJ.D in Asia/Pacific Region

65 months ago

I am before working in PALAU at DAEWOO COMPANY Electrician 3 years working. Now I am trying to find out if its possible for a Belguim electrician to work in the USA and if so how I could get in touch with likely employers. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mohan Raj in Asia/Pacific Region

60 months ago

I am before working in PALAU (USA) at 3 years Electrical field in the DAEWOO COMPANY. Now I am trying to find out if its possible for a Belguim electrician to work in the USA and if so how I could get in touch with likely employers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

AMyers3g in Maple Valley, Washington

55 months ago

David,
You need to contact the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. They will be able to assist you with joining a union and finding work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

geoff belgium in Vancouver, British Columbia

49 months ago

who would i contact for information about electrician work and school in belgium

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anik in Kuwait, Kuwait

27 months ago

I am a electrician, now i work with intarnetional company liebherr in a baching plant in kuwait, i looking for a electrical job in belgium. Pls informe me how i find electrical job in belgium.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.