Electrician overseas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

mark.27 in Bedford, United Kingdom

34 months ago

Hi

I am a electrician of 7 years and was thinking of using my trade oversea's in New Zealand espically I woulod like to help out in the rebuilding of christchurch as I was traveling in the country when it happened, but I dont know how easy it will be to find a job and get a working visa to go over there. could do with some advice and help really

thanks

mark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Lucas in Phenix City, Alabama

34 months ago

Dear this concern: I put in a application in one year ago and have not heard anything from KBR, but i have become Medically and security clearance, pack reday to deploy. i was hired by aa company that had get all my shots security clearance and malaria pills in hand , today they told me they dont know when will have the funds, after all the preparation they didnt keep the contract. i have a valid passport an ready to go. If you have position open please dont hesitate to call me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

james f. dill in Pasadena, Texas

33 months ago

i have 36 years in the electrical trade. i am ready to go any where any time. also have a current us passport.

stan in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

im a journeyman electrician im willin to go any where but houston overseas is a plus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Todd Bears in Hamilton, Bermuda

25 months ago

BESCO LTD is looking for a service truck driver. Must be a journeyman electrician, with 5-10 years service truck experience. We do HVAC Controls, APC UPS maintenance along with other service type calls. Candidate will be on call at least one week each month. Some evening and weekend work should be expected. Also we are only looking for electricians well versed in the NEC. Bermuda electrical is based on NEC 2011.We are located in Hamilton Bermuda.Interested parties should contact Todd Bears at tbears@besco.bm

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.