overseas electrician jobs

Comments (51 to 100 of 2755)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Jerry Davol in Winder, Georgia

83 months ago

james in Edmonton, Alberta said: i clear $2300 a week after taxes as an journeyman electrician. dont lie if you dont know

Who do I contact for work in Singapore?

jean in Singapore, Singapore

83 months ago

look on the job sites, Monster and singapore job sites

james in Calgary, Alberta

83 months ago

Jean Sohet in Singapore, Singapore said: James, what are you talking about? You make $2300 a week in Singapore?

no i work in fort mcmurray alberta, not in singapore, i bet you the wages are kinda lower there

Greg in Prague, Czech Republic

83 months ago

to James:
Is there any way how to get a job in Alberta ? I have EU license + 6 years working experience in the USA commercial/industrial .. HOw about the paperworks ? working permit..etc..any info will be appreciated..thanx

jean in Singapore, Singapore

83 months ago

I was replying to what you said, that I was a liar, no problem. Is there a need for 1st year electricians now at fort Mcmurry? I have 2 friends working there but can't reach them. Their names are Franky and Jak.

stevehathaway27@yahoo.com in Burlington, Washington

83 months ago

I had seen on the Ibew friends and family web site on the work up in Canada. Looks like most of its union but how is the local or government helping fellow American IBEW members on coming up to man the work.
StreetBooty191

Jesse in Bainbridge Island, Washington

83 months ago

stevehathaway27@yahoo.com in Burlington, Washington said: I had seen on the Ibew friends and family web site on the work up in Canada. Looks like most of its union but how is the local or government helping fellow American IBEW members on coming up to man the work.
StreetBooty191

I'm curious about this as well. Also, I'd like to know if the work booming in and around Fort McMurray is mostly union.

harold hicks in Walterboro, South Carolina

83 months ago

Doug Pettifer in Hamilton, New Zealand said: I am a electrical contractor in New Zealand. If you are interested in work in New zealad or Australia try looking on the following url seek.co.nz .This is a job agancy in NZ that lists jobs both in NZ and Aus . I know there is a shortage of good electricans in the mining and industrial fields in Australia and they are paying top dollar for sparkys . You could also try your local ADECCO employment agents " these folks are world wide and handle international jobs . I got work through them in Australia .

please send me more info to my e-mail i would like to work overseas.(hicksglobalservices5359@yahoo.com

Sheldon in Edmonton, Alberta

83 months ago

I am a member of the IBEW 424 up north in Edmonton. Im a journeyman electrician whos been working commercial/industrial for the past 4-5 years. I am 22 years old with a good head on my shoulders and have been very interested in working somewhere overseas. Australia has always interested me more then anywhere else. Im wondering if theres someone out there that could give me a bit of information about the work in Australia and of course obtaining a visa.

Universal Labour Services Pty Ltd in Auckland, New Zealand

83 months ago

Sheldon,
Please email me directly with your resume containing your qualifications, work experience and a list of referals with contact details please and we will go from there. :)

Regards,
Jonathan Simes,
Universal Labour Services Pty Ltd,
jonandronelle@orcon.net.nz

Rick peverill in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

al in Lincoln, Nebraska said: I am ibew. Heard about a brother working in bagdad who made a ton. I am interested but dont know how to get the ball rolling. Help please!

If you are really serious try KBR website and click on LogCap jobs.
Have any questions e-mail me gofish4@hotmail.com
Good luck

83 months ago

JOSH in Davidsonville, Maryland said: I'm a Local 26 union member,i just graduated the apprenticeship and would like to know if their are opportunities to work overseas as a union electrician for a union company from here in the states, (im just tryin to keep workin with that benifits package we get,and not have any break in sevice).,i know that there are companies but am havin a hard time findin them, id like to work in western eurpoe like ireland or scottland or england or something. I am 27 and have been doin this since i was 18 i am very dedicated and determined.
can anyone help a union bro. thanx

Hey Bro
I am a member IBEW #177 Jacksonville, FL.
If you are serious about overseas work e-mail me confirming your interest.
Rick D972500

83 months ago

Jesse in Bainbridge Island, Washington said: I am an apprentice electrician from Seattle. I am nearing the end of my 5 year apprenticeship and considering opportunities outside the U.S. I've done mostly large scale commercial work, including remodeling several Microsoft facilities. I'm a union member, and would like to know if their are opportunities to work overseas as a union electrician.

Hey Bro
IBEW #177 here.
E-mail me if you are still overseas interested.

83 months ago

todd abraham in Lawton, Oklahoma said: Just trying to find good paying overseas jobs I got 24 years exp. in everything from industrial to residential.I have worked in 43 states and 2 different countries doing control,high voltage,down to running pipe,calr tray and pulling the wire.

E-mail me for info if inter4ested.
Are U IBEW ?

83 months ago

Jon O in Fort Worth, Texas said: I am interested on electrical positions abroad. I recently completed a one year tour in Afghanistan with KBR. I am willing to return. I have 10+ years in the trade. I am an industrial / commercial electrician and am licensed in the great state of Texas.

Thank you,

Jon

Jon
Could u reveal the secret to passing the KBR W.A.B.I. exam?
Thank you for any help.
Rick
IBEW #177

83 months ago

Rick peverill in Jacksonville, Florida said: Hey Bro
IBEW #177 here.

I would, if you included your email. Or you could email me @ jessekimmerling@yahoo.com if you have any info on union gigs over 100K a year. Short of that I'll keep on working in Seattle for local 46.

Jon O in Fort Worth, Texas

83 months ago

I couldn't tell you about the WABI. When I went over in 2006 only drivers were required to take it. I don't think it's that hard, I know a few of those drivers. Some of them couldn't hardly write their names. Of course, you have to be a little crazy to willingly want to go over there, so, I'm not sure how good the test is anyway.

Jerry Davol in Monroe, Georgia

83 months ago

Rick peverill in Jacksonville, Florida said: E-mail me for info if inter4ested.
Are U IBEW ?

I am a IBEW member out of local 613 Atlanta and have been trying to get info on working overseas. I am very interested. Please contact me at jddavol67@windstream.net. Please contact me as soon as you can. Thanks!

Rick in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

Jon O in Fort Worth, Texas said: I couldn't tell you about the WABI. When I went over in 2006 only drivers were required to take it. I don't think it's that hard, I know a few of those drivers. Some of them couldn't hardly write their names. Of course, you have to be a little crazy to willingly want to go over there, so, I'm not sure how good the test is anyway.

I did not do good enough i guess for the positions i applied for.
The test seemed more trickery than anything else.
I am a good IBEW Trained Electrician and they need the jobs filled.
I was turned down because of the results of WABI test.
Any further help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff in Porter, Texas

83 months ago

My name is Jeff Gibbs I am out of IBEW 861 Lake Charles La. card # d767830. I took the wobi test in 05 and all I did was answer everything as honest as I could. They asked if I exceed the posted speed limit when I drive I said yes. They asked why, I said I feel safer putting other drivers behind me so they can't wreck me. The questions are to see how you react in certain situations. I also noticed if you have ever taken the test once and passed and were deployed they would not make you take it again. I know KBR is only taking people with a state lic. so I'm going to try to get a TX. lic. as soon as I find out where, when, how much, and where to get a refresher course. Any help would be appreciated. My email is
sparks8465@hotmail.com

Daryl Chausse in Lincoln, California

83 months ago

todd abraham in Lawton, Oklahoma said: Just trying to find good paying overseas jobs I got 24 years exp. in everything from industrial to residential.I have worked in 43 states and 2 different countries doing control,high voltage,down to running pipe,calr tray and pulling the wire.

Hi I noticed your comment and You are where I am I have 32 Years in the Trade retired from the IBEW and I want to travel also. Did you get any responses you would like to pass on if so thamks Daryl P.Ss I am a Canadian citizen but have worked in the states for 40 years I was General Foreman on the Disney project

Bigd54 in Lincoln, California

83 months ago

james in Edmonton, Alberta said: im a journeyman electrician in fort mcmurray, canada. theres lots of work here and the most pay ive seen, $150,000 a year for a regular journeyman. i worked at a site that were hiring other trades from over seas. there is a huge shortage of workers and the pay keeps going up and up.

Hi . I was born in Edmonton but moved to states in 64. I stillold my Canadian citizenship I retired fom the IBEW after 30 years and am moving back to Canada I still want to work so any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

83 months ago

Sheldon in Edmonton, Alberta said: I am a member of the IBEW 424 up north in Edmonton. Im a journeyman electrician whos been working commercial/industrial for the past 4-5 years. I am 22 years old with a good head on my shoulders and have been very interested in working somewhere overseas. Australia has always interested me more then anywhere else. Im wondering if theres someone out there that could give me a bit of information about the work in Australia and of course obtaining a visa.

Hi I was Born in Edmonton but moved to the states in 64. I am a member of the IBEW local 441 for 32 years and am moving back to Canada can you give me an idea of the work picture up there including the oil sands? Your help would be greatly appreciated. I am still a Canadian citizen by the way.
Fraternally
Daryl Chausse D573534

83 months ago

IBEW #177 here.

Hi I am IBEW 30 years and am interested in overseas work my e-mail is darylchausse@yahoo.com any info would be great Fraternally, Daryl

Rick in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

Todd Abraham send me your e-mail address plz.
Thx
Rick

JOSH in Edgewater, Maryland

83 months ago

i am very interested what have u got

83 months ago

Josh,
We (international labour services Pty Ltd) are currently seeking a number of skilled and experienced electricians for a large project in Australia. Please email me directly jonandronelle@orcon.net.nz with your resume attached containing your skills, experience and a few referals with contact details incl. I will then tell you more about this awsome oppertunity.

Regards.
Jonathan Simes

Bill Mize in Memphis, Tennessee

83 months ago

20 years in IBEW. 5 year apprenticeship. Looking for over seas work.

billmize@msn.com or billmize474@bellsouth.net

Thank you for your time

William Mize

Jerry Davol in Winder, Georgia

83 months ago

james in Edmonton, Alberta said: im a journeyman electrician in fort mcmurray, canada. theres lots of work here and the most pay ive seen, $150,000 a year for a regular journeyman. i worked at a site that were hiring other trades from over seas. there is a huge shortage of workers and the pay keeps going up and up.

I am a US citizen and am willing to go to Canada. I am a member of of the IBEW local 613 in Atlanta. I was wondering if they are letting members from the US work up there since there is a shortage of workers up there. If they are hiring from overseas, surely they would allow Americans to work their as well. Can you give us any more information on this.

Fred in Killeen, Texas

83 months ago

kenneth booker in Houston, Texas said: YES KBR IS A COMPANY IM GOING TO WORK FOR IF YOU NEED ADD IMFORMATION EMAIL ME BACK AT BOOKERKEN77@HOTMAIL.COM

I am seeking employment overseas and I am having the hardest time finding places that are hiring electricians. I am a journeyman electrician and I have 8 years excellent experience. I am willing to work overseas or Alaska. Please email me any info at fcplant23@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Fred in Killeen, Texas

83 months ago

Universal Labour Services Pty Ltd in Auckland, New Zealand said: Wilson,
please email me your resume

My email address is: jonandronelle@orcon.net.nz

Regards,
Jonathan Simes,
New ZEaland Director,
Universal Labour Services Pty Ltd,

Are you still interested in electricians in NZ. I might be interesteed. I am a journeyman Electrician and I am willing to relocate. Please email me more info at fcplant23@yahoo.com

Fred in Killeen, Texas

83 months ago

james in Edmonton, Alberta said: i clear $2300 a week after taxes as an journeyman electrician. dont lie if you dont know

Where are you working at? I am interested in making money like that. I am a journeyman Electrician seeeking employment overseas or well any where that pays good like that. Please email me back at fcplant23@yahoo.com.Thanks.

Fred in Killeen, Texas

83 months ago

I am a member IBEW #177 Jacksonville, FL.
If you are serious about overseas work e-mail me confirming your interest.
Rick D972500

Hey Rick I am serious about working overseas. My email is fcplant23@yahoo.com. Please email me with more information. I been all over the net searchong for overseas jobs. Thanks.

Ukie in Calgary, Alberta

83 months ago

Hi James. My name is Alex. I was working At Firebag ( Suncor ) couple of years.I just wandering who you working for, because recently I have
got my master electrician ticket and looking for better position or money.

James Piper in Cayman Islands

83 months ago

Alex,
If you are clearing $2300 per week I know you are putting in 7 day shifts. So it would be hard to beat your earing potential. If you are looking for a lifestyle change and work less hours I may be able to help you there otherwise I would suggest you stay where you are at.

Let me know your thoughts.
james.piper@megasystems.ky

83 months ago

Ukie in Calgary, Alberta said: Hi James. My name is Alex. I was working At Firebag ( Suncor ) couple of years.I just wandering who you working for, because recently I have
got my master electrician ticket and looking for better position or money.

Hi my name is Daryl I am moving back to Alberta How is the work there I have 32 years IBEW experience

James Anderson Local 68 in Lyman, Wyoming

83 months ago

out here in Lyman Wyoming just got off a shut down with 7-12. Starting to scale back to 6-10 and the money is good, but the shop suck. You can take the call out of 322 Casper. At 7-12 the take home was 2750.00 a week. FMC at westvaco is the job, good luck brothers!!!!

Ukie in Calgary, Alberta

83 months ago

Bigd54 in Lincoln, California said: Hi my name is Daryl I am moving back to Alberta How is the work there I have 32 years IBEW experience

If you are a union guy check this website www.ibew424.net
There is a current job list over there.

JOSH in Edgewater, Maryland

83 months ago

hi james , i am interested in working in canada, where can i get the information on goin up there to work .i am presently a ibew l.u 26 member in d.c.

Daniel in Boise, Idaho

82 months ago

Universal Labour Services Pty Ltd in Auckland, New Zealand said: Josh,
We (international labour services Pty Ltd) are currently seeking a number of skilled and experienced electricians for a large project in Australia. Please email me directly jonandronelle@orcon.net.nz with your resume attached containing your skills, experience and a few referals with contact details incl. I will then tell you more about this awsome oppertunity.

Regards.
Jonathan Simes

I am a electrician of 27 years, commercial and mostly industrial experience here in the US. Local 48 Ibew . No ties here and wanting to travel overseas to work also. Can anyone help me with info and tell me anything about KBR company. Any information would help.
Thank you,

jeffery harrell in New Albany, Indiana

82 months ago

i have never worked overseas,but I am interested.I have twenty plus years electrical exp.I am in good heath,no wife or children.I can be ready now please let me know what i need,I am ready. jeffery

K.Nukaraju in Hyderabad, India

82 months ago

My name is nukaraju.I am completed in ITI(electrician trade in the year of 2002.) I have five years experience in electrical maintenance field. i am searching in abroad jobs.last yera i am passed national productivity concil(correspondence course.) please give me any sugetions.

82 months ago

Wilson,
Please email me directly with your resume to jonandronelle@orcon.net.nz.

Regards,
Jonathan Simes

Andy Martin in Haltwhistle, United Kingdom

82 months ago

I am an electrician looking to move to fort mcmurray alberta any help that anyone can offer about best company to contact for work would be greatly appreciated a.martin898@hotmail.com

Thanks

Matthew in Seattle, Washington

82 months ago

IBEW #177 here.

Rick, what is your email address or phone number? I am also an apprenctice electrician looking to work overseas.
Thanks

82 months ago

I am an apprentice electrician (in my 3rd year) working for IBEW # 191. Does anybody know of opportunities to work in Africa, Southeast Asia, or the Pacific Islands? Would love to gain some overseas experience while working on my apprenticeship.
Thanks
You can also email me at judoka23@hotmail.com.
Please put in subject line: "Electrician Job" so I don't discard it.

josh in Fort George G Meade, Maryland

82 months ago

apprentices, incase no one has told you, as an apprentice you are kinda owned by the jatc/ibew if you go anywhere out side of the u.s. or canada to a non ibew company , you will get droped from the apprentiship program, unless something has just changed.

sincerly Josh IBEW local 26 washington d.c

82 months ago

josh in Fort George G Meade, Maryland said: apprentices, incase no one has told you, as an apprentice you are kinda owned by the jatc/ibew if you go anywhere out side of the u.s. or canada to a non ibew company , you will get droped from the apprentiship program, unless something has just changed.

sincerly Josh IBEW local 26 washington d.c

No, nothing has changed. In fact, in local 46, just south of Matt's 191, we have a 18K loan we have to repay if we leave the apprenticeship or work non-union in the 5 years following turning out, so Matthew may want to look real carefully at what sort of agreement 191 had him sign when he joined.

josh in Edgewater, Maryland

82 months ago

i am looking for information on what local to contact up there in alberta to come up there and work

82 months ago

Jesse in Bainbridge Island, Washington said: No, nothing has changed. In fact, in local 46, just south of Matt's 191, we have a 18K loan we have to repay if we leave the apprenticeship or work non-union in the 5 years following turning out, so Matthew may want to look real carefully at what sort of agreement 191 had him sign when he joined.

After investigating further work overseas for apprentices is permitted as long as its cleared by the JATC training director, and the training committee.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.