Electronic Technician jobs in California

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Richard Melendrez in Downey, California

69 months ago

I recently graduated with my AS degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering, I am looking for a job i can advance in and i am willing to relocate..

any suggestions?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Muhammad Kamran Khan in Stafford, Texas

67 months ago

To locate achallenging position that will afford me the opportunity to utilize and build upon all of my
current skills, as well as provide professional growth for a long-term commitment.

I enclose my resume for the position of Hardware Support. Please consider my application. I served last ten years as Network Administrator. And before that I worked within a small computer firm that provided technical support to serveral large business clients. here, I gained significant knowledge and expertise in this role.
If you should require clarification on any of the information that I provided in my resume, please contact me at the above telephone numbers

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,

Muhammad Kamran Khan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Muhammad Kamran Khan in Stafford, Texas

67 months ago

To locate achallenging position that will afford me the opportunity to utilize and build upon all of my
current skills, as well as provide professional growth for a long-term commitment.

I enclose my resume for the position of Hardware/Network Support. Please consider my application. I served Ten years as Network Administrator. And before that I worked within a small computer firm that provided technical support to serveral large business clients. here, I gained significant knowledge and expertise in this role.
If you should require clarification on any of the information that I provided in my resume, please contact me at the above telephone numbers

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,

Muhammad Kamran Khan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.