Electronoics system school worth getting in debt for?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Whatdoyouthink in New York, New York

41 months ago

So I am thinking about joining IMTI which is a school in NYC and Connecticut that offers programs such as electrical technician,electronics system technician,HVAC and plumbing. So the electrical technician system course cost $14,586 for 15 months according to the website. Is it a good idea to get into that field right now and get in debt?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Winter Springs, Florida

40 months ago

it might help to learn to spell "electronics"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Brian in Winter Springs, Florida said: it might help to learn to spell "electronics"

I'm aware that i did a mistake but it was too late to correct it. I did spell it correctly in my post as you can see but I'm sure it makes you feel so smart and important to point out a mistake.

Nish in Newark, New Jersey

40 months ago

Whatdoyouthink in New York, New York said: So I am thinking about joining IMTI which is a school in NYC and Connecticut that offers programs such as electrical technician,electronics system technician,HVAC and plumbing. So the electrical technician system course cost $14,586 for 15 months according to the website. Is it a good idea to get into that field right now and get in debt?[/QUOTE

In my honest opinion, if you can afford to and have the time and are in need or desire a new career then by all means you should do it. HVAC and plumbing would be a trade that is more than likely recession proof. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Nish in Newark, New Jersey said:

Thanks for your opinion,I've been thinking about it for a while. It would be a good idea to learn a skill.

alexis in Pasadena, California

34 months ago

Whatdoyouthink in New York, New York said: So I am thinking about joining IMTI which is a school in NYC and Connecticut that offers programs such as electrical technician,electronics system technician,HVAC and plumbing. So the electrical technician system course cost $14,586 for 15 months according to the website. Is it a good idea to get into that field right now and get in debt?

This program is an excellent choice for people who loves electronics/electrical job but in the beginning you need patience and deep understanding on how electronic circuit works, most of all during troubleshooting. As soon as you learn and got lot of experience the hard work will be rewarding your efforts. Like one member of www.servicetron.com he asked for help on how to improve his career in electronics. To improve your career and knowledge you have to make interest whatever you will study. Don't take study as a burden take it easily.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alexis in Pasadena, California

34 months ago

This program is an excellent choice for people who loves electronics/electrical job but in the beginning you need patience and deep understanding on how electronic circuit works, most of all during troubleshooting. As soon as you learn and got lot of experience the hard work will be rewarding your efforts. Like one member of www.servicetron.com he asked for help on how to improve his career in electronics. To improve your career and knowledge you have to make interest whatever you will study. Don't take study as a burden take it easily.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.