Looking for ET job in Baltimore

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Kevin Sadler in Owings Mills, Maryland

74 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for an electronics technician job in the Baltimore area. I will be getting out of the Navy later this month. I have been in for 6 years as an Electronics Technician. I have an active secret clearance and have NECs for WSC-3 Satcom, SPS-55 radar, and miniature soldering. I am looking for a job that I could take public transportation to work and has no travel. If you would like to see my resume, please respond.

Thank you,
Kevin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Les Price in Nottingham, Maryland

74 months ago

Register with the same Indeed.com and post your resume Public. They also show some 120,000 jobs in Iraq. Also Career Builder.com, you can register with.
On another note,Do you know of the website that gives free information on electronics-particularly instrument calibration. Also, do you know how and where to get used electronics instruments from the miliatary? Frequency counters,signal generators, scopes etc., are the testing instruments I need. Thanks.

Larry in Knoxville, Tennessee

73 months ago

Kevin Sadler in Owings Mills, Maryland said: Hello,

I am looking for an electronics technician job in the Baltimore area. I will be getting out of the Navy later this month. I have been in for 6 years as an Electronics Technician. I have an active secret clearance and have NECs for WSC-3 Satcom, SPS-55 radar, and miniature soldering. I am looking for a job that I could take public transportation to work and has no travel. If you would like to see my resume, please respond.

Thank you,
Kevin

Kevin,
My name is Larry. Retired Navy Aviation Electrician. When I retired in 1996 I had no college and found that getting the right job required at least an Associate degree. Have had that since 2000 (ITT Tech)and it has opened many doors. Highly suggest you pursue college, as high as you can go now. Many schools have job placement to help you find a job. I stayed with the job found through ITT Tech, and would have still been there but was laid off due to 9-11.
I currently have a great ET position though CDI Corporation, a job placement service. Search the net. Let me know how it goes. GOOD LUCK and Thanks for your service to our country. Larry

Larry in Knoxville, Tennessee

73 months ago

Kevin Sadler in Owings Mills, Maryland said: Hello,

Thank you,
Kevin

Kevin, If you use CDI Corp www.cdicorp.com/referral please mention my name and email . Larry Rogers rogers.ler123@gmail.com

LEEPILE JOHANNES in Verwoerdburg, South Africa

63 months ago

I'M LOOKIN FOR A JOB AND I'M VERY GOOD IN ELECTRONIC AND I HAVE 3YEARS EXPIRIENCE IN DRIVING CODE[8] AND INSTALLATION OF CAMERAS AND DVR AND REPAIRING OF ALL ELECTRICITY APLAENCES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mohamed sadiq in Baltimore, Maryland

46 months ago

i'm looking for a job in baltimor

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yeldar khamesh in Amman, Jordan

42 months ago

I am an electronic technician looking for a job , i retired from the air force in dec. 2008 i have a 17 years of experiance in the field of repairing printed circuit boards. I had course in :
SEP 1994 GERMANY, ROHDE & SHWARZ Company, fabrication of Printed Circuit Boards Course.SEP 1994 GERMANY, ROHDE & SHWARZ Company, Printed Circuit Board.Repair and SMD Soldering Course.
Course.FEB 1995 JORDAN, Royal Jordanian Air Force, High Reliability Interconnection Technology Course.JUL 1997 JORDAN, Royal Jordanian Air Force, Repairing Multilayer Boards Course.OCT 1998 DEC 1999 UK, ABI ELECTRONICS LTD, The Manufacturer’s Training Course On The BOARDMASTER 6000.
APR 2003 USA, LOCKHEED MARTIN, RADAR FPS-117 Maintenance Course.DEC 2006 JORDAN, Royal Jordanian Air Force, International Computer Driving

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.