Pinball Technician Needed New Orleans area for job and others coming up !!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

todd plotkin in Pompano Beach, Florida

63 months ago

I Need A top quality Pinball Technician for New Orleans for just service call to a pinball machine pays $75 for each hour you work on machine and at most may take 2 trips even if you are there 1/2 first time and 2nd time you would stillm get $75 Each time If interested Please Contact A.s.a.p----- toddalan821@bellsouth.net And may have other jobs around area if you want them for futre on Your time !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

thomaskw in Livonia, Michigan

63 months ago

todd plotkin in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I Need A top quality Pinball Technician for New Orleans for just service call to a pinball machine pays $75 for each hour you work on machine and at most may take 2 trips even if you are there 1/2 first time and 2nd time you would stillm get $75 Each time If interested Please Contact A.s.a.p----- toddalan821@bellsouth.net And may have other jobs around area if you want them for futre on Your time !

I am a natural troubleshooter and I have most of my experience in consumer Electronics Repair. I have 3 years of class work in Electronics Engineering Technology at two colleges, but I have no degree. I took a two year course in HVAC which I graduated from with a 3.0. The rest of my training in the Electro-Mechanical field is listed in my resume. I can repair anything and can learn new equipment in a day. Most of my experience is in TV and high end audio, but I have repaired and installed door locks, dryers, furnaces, washers, electric and gas stoves. I am a team player whose first goal is to make money for the company that hires me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.